BY PAUL MITCHELL

Paul Mitchell Strength Super Strong Conditioner John Paul Mitchell Systems does not conduct or endorse animal testing see more...

Katy S.
Winnsboro , SC
I didn't buy this product I had the leftover shampoo and conditioner my sister had left at my parents house. And I was talking about how oily and you know gross my hair looked. And how my hair needed conditioner on the ends but not at the roots. And my sister suggested me use the restroom her Paul Mitchell stuff underneath the sink. I really loved the smell and how it made my hair feel but I didn't really see any results because I don't believe that the shampoo and conditioner that was left behind was made for my kind of hair. And I didn't really think anything of it considering at the time I didn't understand that using products for your hair or specifically for your kind of hair can be very beneficial to the outcome. And my sister kind of has the head opposite of mine. So I still like this product but I believe if I got one set for my head it would have worked a lot better.
William P.
Canton, MI
You sit at the restaurant with your young son, he says he is hungry. You agree to get him dinner. You open up to the kids menu, your child is far to young for adult food. Chicken nugger stares at you from the page. You don’t understand. Your palms get sweaty and your son complains. He says he is hungry. Your mind strains, searching for an answer in a world of sweer potato and french fried. You try to order the chicken nugger, but you cannot. The words cannot escape your lips. Your son is hungry, he complains. The waitress stares at you, her head a spinning chicken nugger, her arms swinging french fried. Your son cries the tears of a chicken nugger-less child. In your mind you scream. It is raining sweer potato now, you have french fried engraved on your left temple and you do not understand. Your son weeps in the corner, he is starving. Starving for the chicken nugger.
Shelby R.
Benton, MO
Love love love this! Doesn't leave a film like most conditioners do, I purchased it at a salon so glad I did my hair is so light and not frizzy anymore loves the smell and it lasts a while totally recommen this product very satisfied with it after tying many different other products out there
Adrienne J.
Washington, DC
This is my favorite Paul Mitchell hair product. I've been using PM off and on for years, and I love this one the most. It makes my hair feel so good, and I definitely notice less breakage. It's a bit pricey, but again, very much worth it. I always recommend PM to friends.
Julia X.
Not one of my favorites, because though it smells GREAT, even when I apply a small amount, I cannot get the oily feeling of leftover conditioner out of my wet hair, no matter how hard I wash. I probably wouldn't buy it again.
robyn d.
I love all of the PsM line. i used this product be for switching to the smooth line. when i was a every 2 week platinum blonde touch up n tone and when my hair was so stress i would use this product, my hair was so damaged, but would come back to life for another round of blow dry style. definitely worth it.
Shanenroxi D.
Wausau, WI
I absolutely love this product!! I have always tried to get away with using a cheaper conditioner but always had a complaint. Since using Paul Mitchell hair care products my hair feels healthier than ever.
Brandi C.
I love this amazing conditioner !Theres no comparison to it and other brands. It's a little pricey but worth every penny. I have blond fine hair, but lots of it. I would definitely recommend to others
Torye S.
Shingle Springs, CA
I use Paul Mitchell Super Strong for my clients that have color treated or lighted hair. It helps repair and damage and prevents from more breakage. Light weight not a heavy conditioner. The fresh clean smell is wonderful. Fantastic conditioner for every day use.
Brittany M.
This is my favorite conditioner that I have ever used. I saw it on Target and it was on sale so I tried it and now I'm hooked even though it's more expensive than I would us usually buy.
I straighten my hair everyday and this keeps it moisturized.