BY PAUL MITCHELL

Paul Mitchell Strength Super Strong Conditioner John Paul Mitchell Systems does not conduct or endorse animal testing see more...

robyn d.
robyn d.
I love all of the PsM line. i used this product be for switching to the smooth line. when i was a every 2 week platinum blonde touch up n tone and when my hair was so stress i would use this product, my hair was so damaged, but would come back to life for another round of blow dry style. definitely worth it.
Shelby R.
Shelby R.
Sikeston, MO
Love love love this! Doesn't leave a film like most conditioners do, I purchased it at a salon so glad I did my hair is so light and not frizzy anymore loves the smell and it lasts a while totally recommen this product very satisfied with it after tying many different other products out there
Adrienne J.
Adrienne J.
Washington, DC
This is my favorite Paul Mitchell hair product. I've been using PM off and on for years, and I love this one the most. It makes my hair feel so good, and I definitely notice less breakage. It's a bit pricey, but again, very much worth it. I always recommend PM to friends.
Brittany M.
Brittany M.
This is my favorite conditioner that I have ever used. I saw it on Target and it was on sale so I tried it and now I'm hooked even though it's more expensive than I would us usually buy.
I straighten my hair everyday and this keeps it moisturized.
Geeta I.
Geeta I.
This conditioner was okay. It smelled great but did not moisturize my hair as much as I would have liked. Rather, it was heavy and made my hair feel more oily. My hair still had slight heat damage and it wasn't worth the high price.
Julia X.
Julia X.
Not one of my favorites, because though it smells GREAT, even when I apply a small amount, I cannot get the oily feeling of leftover conditioner out of my wet hair, no matter how hard I wash. I probably wouldn't buy it again.
Jamie W.
Jamie W.
Athens, GA
Love Paul Mitchell, been using PM most of my life. My tried and true is the awapuhi line, but I love this conditioner. I have thick and wavy hair that needs daily conditioning and this does the trick! Would buy again!
Morgan O.
Morgan O.
I liked the way this conditioner made my hair feel, but it left quite a bit of residue in it. So much in fact that it caused build up and made me look like I had dandruff. I had to stop using t because of this.
Katie L.
Katie L.
Indianapolis, IN
I noticed a that my hair broke off less after switching to this conditioner from my previous conditioner. I use it daily on my fine hair. It is effective in making my hair feel soft even after swimming.
Brandi C.
Brandi C.
I love this amazing conditioner !Theres no comparison to it and other brands. It's a little pricey but worth every penny. I have blond fine hair, but lots of it. I would definitely recommend to others