Paul Mitchell Super Strong Conditioner

by Paul Mitchell

nan

[product:bumble-and-bumble-dont-blow-it-thick-hair-styler] has anyone tried this?
Start your review of Paul Mitchell Super Strong Conditioner!
Michelle P.
San Diego, CA
Paul Mitchell Super Strong Conditioner uploaded by Michelle P.
Purchased at: ULTA
I love this conditioner! I have really long hair and use a curling wand often so my ends can get damaged quickly. I apply this from about the middle of my hair down to my ends and it helps keep it soft and moisturized. I can get away with using about a quarter size and it does the job on my long hair.
Angie M.
W Valley City, UT
Paul Mitchell Super Strong Conditioner uploaded by Angie M.
Purchased at: ULTA
6 stars for this conditioner! Paul Mitchell Awapuhi Shampoo is my favorite. It makes my hair so soft and light, leaving it looking and feeling very healthy. No tangles at all either, @ only $14 this is well worth the price.
Katelyn K.
Orangeville
I have very fragile hair and was hoping the Paul Mitchell would help. I have not noticed a big difference in my hair, and it falls flat. I like another strengthening shampoo better. I have naturally blonde hair, and I straighten it most days.
Madeleine B.
Burlington, VT
I really wanted to like this conditioner, but it didn’t deliver. The results weren’t mind blowing, and it contains a lot of strong chemicals and fragrances, which I didn’t expect of something so pricey. The smell was the nail in the coffin for me- kind of a sweet, coconut vibe that I didn’t want or expect. Definitely wouldn’t recommend or purchase it again.
CeeCee H.
Great product great product great product great product great price great price great price
Cherie S.
Clinton, TN
Wasn't as impressed as I thought I would. It did seem to dry out my hair more and definitely needs more moisturizing properties. My hair was a bit less brittle and elastic so it did help with strengthening my damaged brittle hair. I was happy except for the lack of providing enough hydration.
Lorelyn L.
Cleveland, OH
I have fine hair that is long. It's hard to find a conditioner that doesn't weigh my hair down or make it look greasy by the end of the day. After buying the Awapuhi shampoo, I looked over reviews and saw that this conditioner was made for my hair type, so I tried it. At last, I found what i was looking for. It DOES NOT weigh my hair down but instead gives it volume and bounce. It DOES NOT make my hair look greasy but instead gives it a healthy, natural shine. This is my holy grail!
Crystal O.
New Braunfels, TX
Love this conditioner!!!! This moisturizes my hair like no other. And of course I love the scent. I recommend if you are needing to strengthen and moisturize your hair.
Jessi P.
Knoxville , TN
I'm not impressed with this conditioner and I usually really like Paul Mitchell products. I wouldn't say it helps to strengthen the hair really at all. It does a decent job moisturizing, but I only use it on my ends because it makes my scalp oily. This one I wouldn't purchase again.
Morgan O.
I liked the way this conditioner made my hair feel, but it left quite a bit of residue in it. So much in fact that it caused build up and made me look like I had dandruff. I had to stop using t because of this.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Billie Jo T.
Louisa, KY
il y a 2 ans
Bumble and bumble Don't Blow It has anyone tried this?
Lorelyn L. il y a un an
I have not tried that product yet.