Paul Mitchell Super Strong Conditioner uploaded by Bree H.Paul Mitchell Super Strong Conditioner uploaded by Maggie M.Paul Mitchell Super Strong Conditioner uploaded by Sarah M.

BY PAUL MITCHELL

Rebuild and protect hair strands with the Super Strong® Conditioner from the renowned Paul Mitchell® line of hair products. This color-safe formula repairs and protects worn-out hair for a soft, smooth and moisturized look and feel. The Super Strong Complex® rebuilds the internal structure of hair while canola, soybean and cornstarch provide extra softening and smoothing effects for hair that is strong and lusciously soft-to-the-touch.

WHAT IT DOES

Color-safe formula repairs and protects worn-down locks, leaving hair soft, smooth and moisturized.

HOW IT WORKS

Super Strong Complex rebuilds the internal structure of hair while canola, soybean and cornstarch soften and smooth.

ADDED BONUS

Helps shield strands from damaging UV rays.

FEATURES

• UV Protection
  • Paraben Free
  • Vegan
  • Color Safe

Paul Mitchell Super Strong Conditioner
  • "I have thick curly frizzy hair and it leaves my hair smooth and shiny but still curly but without the frizziness. " in 1 review
  • "I love this product and would recommend it to everyone!" in 1 review
  • "I usually only put it in the ends of my hair, but recently I smeared a good amount on my dry scalp and it provided instant relief and moisturized my scalp for a few days." in 1 review
  • "My hair always feels amazing every time that I use them." in 1 review
Ashley A.
Daly city, CA
I've been using this conditioner for at least 10 years along with the shampoo. It detangles my hair and leaves it soft and shiny. I always go back to this one. Highly recommend!
Katy S.
Winnsboro , SC
I didn't buy this product I had the leftover shampoo and conditioner my sister had left at my parents house. And I was talking about how oily and you know gross my hair looked. And how my hair needed conditioner on the ends but not at the roots. And my sister suggested me use the restroom her Paul Mitchell stuff underneath the sink. I really loved the smell and how it made my hair feel but I didn't really see any results because I don't believe that the shampoo and conditioner that was left behind was made for my kind of hair. And I didn't really think anything of it considering at the time I didn't understand that using products for your hair or specifically for your kind of hair can be very beneficial to the outcome. And my sister kind of has the head opposite of mine. So I still like this product but I believe if I got one set for my head it would have worked a lot better.
Maggie M.
Wetumpka, AL
This Shampoo is absolutely amazing. I have frizzy coarse type hair that I never wear down because it is so frizzy. I bought this shampoo and it made my hair so smooth. It was just like a miracle. I couldn't believe how soft my hair was. Now I wear my hair down and it feels super silky. I will definitely buy this Shampoo again.
Tina H.
Chickasaw , AL
I love this conditioner! It makes your hair so soft and shiny. It's safe to use on colored hair and it targets split ends! If your scalp stays dry use this product and dry scalp will be a thing of the past. I was very happy with the results!
Chrysta M.
Kerrville , TX
My favorite out of all professional hair care! I was introduced to it as a young girl by a hair stylist and 10 years later as a hair stylist myself I still love it! It isn't too heavy but your hair definitely will feel softer and smoother after using it, and of course it smells great!
Caitlin S.
Asbury Park, NJ
This stuff saved my hair a few times. I have really long, fine hair that's seen a lot of processing. It was dry and brittle and using this conditioner saved me from having to cut it. It made my hair soft and manageable and also much stronger!! great product. I bought it at my salon.
Jodi D.
Orrville , OH
I do like Paul Mitchell products, but I'm not a huge fan of their shampoos and conditioners. They just really don't do anything "special" like other brands around the same price point. I'd pick a drug store shampoo and conditioner before choosing Paul Mitchell
Rochelle N.
I been using this conditioner for the past year and it works amazing! I love how smooth my hair feels after the shower. It's pretty decent size and I believe it's worth the money! It does make my hair feel strong and it made my hair grew so long.
William P.
Canton, MI
You sit at the restaurant with your young son, he says he is hungry. You agree to get him dinner. You open up to the kids menu, your child is far to young for adult food. Chicken nugger stares at you from the page. You don’t understand. Your palms get sweaty and your son complains. He says he is hungry. Your mind strains, searching for an answer in a world of sweer potato and french fried. You try to order the chicken nugger, but you cannot. The words cannot escape your lips. Your son is hungry, he complains. The waitress stares at you, her head a spinning chicken nugger, her arms swinging french fried. Your son cries the tears of a chicken nugger-less child. In your mind you scream. It is raining sweer potato now, you have french fried engraved on your left temple and you do not understand. Your son weeps in the corner, he is starving. Starving for the chicken nugger.
Ashley A.
Daly city, CA
I’ve been using this conditioner and the shampoo that goes with it for over 10 years. I like that it keeps my hair looking healthy and detangles my hair. It doesn’t have an overpowering scent and it works well. I would recommend.