BY PAUL MITCHELL

Rebuild and protect hair strands with the Super Strong® Conditioner from the renowned Paul Mitchell® line of hair products. This color-safe formula repairs and protects worn-out hair for a soft, smooth and moisturized look and feel. The Super Strong Complex® rebuilds the internal structure of hair while canola, soybean and cornstarch provide extra softening and smoothing effects for hair that is strong and lusciously soft-to-the-touch.

WHAT IT DOES

Color-safe formula repairs and protects worn-down locks, leaving hair soft, smooth and moisturized.

HOW IT WORKS

Super Strong Complex rebuilds the internal structure of hair while canola, soybean and cornstarch soften and smooth.

ADDED BONUS

Helps shield strands from damaging UV rays.

FEATURES

• UV Protection
  • Paraben Free
  • Vegan
  • Color Safe

Paul Mitchell Super Strong Conditioner
  • "I have thick curly frizzy hair and it leaves my hair smooth and shiny but still curly but without the frizziness. " in 1 review
  • "I love this product and would recommend it to everyone!" in 1 review
  • "I usually only put it in the ends of my hair, but recently I smeared a good amount on my dry scalp and it provided instant relief and moisturized my scalp for a few days." in 1 review
  • "My hair always feels amazing every time that I use them." in 1 review
Heather G.
DENTON, TX
I've always been a fan of Nexxus. Since I started dying my hair over the past 10 yrs +, I had dry, damaged hair. Nexxus seemed to be the only brand that kept my hair from feeling like straw. I found this particular conditioner from Paul Mitchell and gave it a whirl. I noticed a big difference after 1 week. I'm getting down to the end of the bottle and thinking I need this! Must get more!
Anjelica M.
Live Oak, CA
Literally this conditioner has saved my hair from breaking off because i love being platinum blonde my hair tends to get super damaged because my natural hair is so dark I’m so happy that this product works soo well!
miss R.
Barnesville, GA
Great conditioner. Leave on for 6 minutes when in shower wash out and my hair is soft . I have noticed the strength in my hair a few times after using this nothing major, but a bit better . Pretty expensive for conditioner. Probably will continue to buy if results continue to get better.
erika m.
Farmingville, NY
Been trying to find a good conditioner to use, hard to find a good one because I have such oily hair. This stuff is good for color treated hair which I like, and it does get the job done. But without the help of dry shampoo, I’m not sure how much I like this stuff.
Jessica Z.
This makes my hair super soft. I can actually get a brush through my hair after. I try to grab this at Ulta during their liter sale. It’s also safe for color treated hair which is what I have. The smell is nice as well.
Whitney B.
Mooresboro, NC
Paul Mitchell makes my head itch. I can’t explain why. As far as product efficiency, it’s nice. It has a pleasant smell and the conditioner feels nice in your hair. Leaves hair soft. Little pricy.
Katy S.
Winnsboro , SC
I didn't buy this product I had the leftover shampoo and conditioner my sister had left at my parents house. And I was talking about how oily and you know gross my hair looked. And how my hair needed conditioner on the ends but not at the roots. And my sister suggested me use the restroom her Paul Mitchell stuff underneath the sink. I really loved the smell and how it made my hair feel but I didn't really see any results because I don't believe that the shampoo and conditioner that was left behind was made for my kind of hair. And I didn't really think anything of it considering at the time I didn't understand that using products for your hair or specifically for your kind of hair can be very beneficial to the outcome. And my sister kind of has the head opposite of mine. So I still like this product but I believe if I got one set for my head it would have worked a lot better.
Maggie M.
Wetumpka, AL
This Shampoo is absolutely amazing. I have frizzy coarse type hair that I never wear down because it is so frizzy. I bought this shampoo and it made my hair so smooth. It was just like a miracle. I couldn't believe how soft my hair was. Now I wear my hair down and it feels super silky. I will definitely buy this Shampoo again.
Kaitlin D.
Boston
When I want something a little better for my hair, I always get a Paul Mitchell product. It’s not too expensive but still a step up from regular drugstore brands. This conditioner had always done really well with my hair, as it tends to get oily fast if I don’t wash it. This conditioner never makes my hair feel more oily.
Chrysta M.
Kerrville, TX
My favorite out of all professional hair care! I was introduced to it as a young girl by a hair stylist and 10 years later as a hair stylist myself I still love it! It isn't too heavy but your hair definitely will feel softer and smoother after using it, and of course it smells great!