Paul Mitchell Super Skinny Shampoo uploaded by Bethany B.Paul Mitchell Super Skinny Shampoo uploaded by Morgan H.

BY PAUL MITCHELL

Our best-selling and award-winning Super Skinny® Shampoo smoothes and softens hair, making difficult strands softer and more manageable. The Super Skinny Complex and mild surfactants work to thoroughly cleanse hair without stripping or plumping while reducing drying time. Hair is left gorgeous and easy to style.

WHAT IT DOES

Color-safe formula cleanses and smoothes hair, making rebellious locks softer and more manageable.

HOW IT WORKS

Super Skinny Complex and mild surfactants cleanse hair without stripping or plumping.

ADDED BONUS

Reduces drying time and speeds up styling.

FEATURES

• Is this good with curly hair or straight will it weight h...1 Answers
Annie N.
Prescott Vly, AZ
Purchased at: Walgreens
The super skinny line of hair care is my favorite. It keeps my hair sleek and smooth without a greasy residue.
Elise M.
Sauk Rapids, MN
Review for: Paul Mitchell Super Skinny Shampoo, 33.8 Ounce more...
I wanted to love this, I really did! Something about the formula made my hair feel like it had a film on it, even after I just showered. It just felt like it cling to my hair and made it feel like I had a pomade in it to the touch.
member-7cbf6
Purchased at: JCPenney
Review for: Paul Mitchell Super Skinny Shampoo, 33.8 Ounce more...
Great shampoo! Works well with the conditioner and the super skinny serum. I love all those products together, it makes my frizzy hair sleek and smooth. I haven’t found a product that compares.
shayla C.
Love this stuff too!! This product is very good, but is very pricy for the amount that is there. You also have to pay for shampoo and conditioner separately, or at least everywhere I go you do.
Lani M.
Mountain Home
The smell is so light green and refreshing. Almost like a rich cucumber watermelon scent. It has a nice thick lather and definitely adds sleek and shiny finish to ant hair
McKenzie R.
Yeoman, IN
Purchased at: ULTA
Loveeeeeee. I'm not going to lie I accidentally put this in my check out online and bought it by accident BUT I ended up loving it
Kaley M.
Parker City
Paul Mitchell hair products are the best! The super skinny shampoo does leave hair feeling sleek and shiny, but the ends of my hair do feel a little dry using this.
Deyana A.
Buffalo Grove, IL
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Paul Mitchell Super Skinny Shampoo, 33.8 Ounce more...
When you first use this, the smell of green apple will lure you in. What’ll make you stay is the fact that your hair really does get skinnier. I experience less frizz when I use this and highly recommend it.
Kourtnee T.
Super good product. Smells great and leaves hair feeling silky and smooth. Would buy again.
Laura K.
Southampton , PA
Review for: Paul Mitchell Super Skinny Shampoo, 33.8 Ounce more...
This shampoo - and conditioner & other products - work so well. I have bleach blonde hair and this works wonders for keeping my hair healthy. Highly recommend
Audrey R.
Did this shampoo create build-up on anyone else's scalp?
Malithi  P.
East Elmhurst, NY
Does this leave your hair to smell good and feel soft?
Thadd L.
Mt Pleasant, MI
How well does this product work for men's hair?
Sandy L.
Whittier , CA
Is this good with curly hair or straight will it weight hair down leave resedue in the hair