Paul Mitchell Super Skinny Shampoo uploaded by Bethany B.Paul Mitchell Super Skinny Shampoo uploaded by Morgan H.

BY PAUL MITCHELL

Our best-selling and award-winning Super Skinny® Shampoo smoothes and softens hair, making difficult strands softer and more manageable. The Super Skinny Complex and mild surfactants work to thoroughly cleanse hair without stripping or plumping while reducing drying time. Hair is left gorgeous and easy to style.

WHAT IT DOES

Color-safe formula cleanses and smoothes hair, making rebellious locks softer and more manageable.

HOW IT WORKS

Super Skinny Complex and mild surfactants cleanse hair without stripping or plumping.

ADDED BONUS

Reduces drying time and speeds up styling.

FEATURES

• Does this leave your hair to smell good and feel soft?2 Answers
  • Is this good with curly hair or straight will it weight h...1 Answers
Evelyn G.
Laredo , Tx
Hardly saw any changes to my hair, caused it to dry out more than anything, and usually left it feeling worse than before
Cheryl M.
Loxley
Review for: Shampoo more...
I love this shampoo because it gives my hair frizz control without making it feel greasy. I don't like having "big" hair and this works great on my thick hair. I bought my product at the salon.
Lisa R.
San benito, TX
Review for: Paul Mitchell Super Skinny Shampoo, 33.8 fl oz more...
I have super thick coarse hair and always am looking for something to help smooth it down I found it with this product. It seems to make it less bulky and, well, skinny. I love it
Jennifer S.
Portland, OR
The love I have for Paul Mitchell products is ridiculous. I have really thick, coarse, wavy, and dry hair. If I don't use the Super Skinny line - I literally cannot let my hair air dry. Even blow drying it was a pain. I If you have really fine hair, I would not recommend using this shampoo and conditioner. It's definitely meant for people with hair like mine. The smell is amazing too!
Sandra E.
Bayamon
I liked it because i have procesed hair and it doesn't live it hard like others. And i have dry scalp .
Paula E.
Danbury, CT
Light fragrance and concentrated so you don't need to use too much. Really cut down on frizz and fly-always without weighing down fine hair.
Ilseey S.
Leaves hair slick and also leaves hair with a glossy look . Smells amazing & doesn’t look heavy
Morgan v.
Pell Lake, WI
Best stuff in the entire world it leaves your hair silky and shiny but never oily I would highly recommend this to anyone
Meaghan O.
Watertown, NY
My favorite shampoo! It cleans and moisturizes. I always pair it with the conditioner, too.
Patricia W.
Berkeley Spgs, WV
I just love the Paul Mitchell shampoo and conditioner expectually for colored or perm hair it keeps my hair very clean smooth and very much in balance I will always continue to use it even though it is quite an expensive product. And very highly recommended
Audrey R.
Did this shampoo create build-up on anyone else's scalp?
Malithi  P.
East Elmhurst, NY
Does this leave your hair to smell good and feel soft?
Thadd L.
Mt Pleasant, MI
How well does this product work for men's hair?
Sandy L.
Whittier , CA
Is this good with curly hair or straight will it weight hair down leave resedue in the hair