Paul Mitchell Super Skinny Shampoo uploaded by Bethany B.Paul Mitchell Super Skinny Shampoo uploaded by Morgan H.

BY PAUL MITCHELL

Our best-selling and award-winning Super Skinny® Shampoo smoothes and softens hair, making difficult strands softer and more manageable. The Super Skinny Complex and mild surfactants work to thoroughly cleanse hair without stripping or plumping while reducing drying time. Hair is left gorgeous and easy to style.

WHAT IT DOES

Color-safe formula cleanses and smoothes hair, making rebellious locks softer and more manageable.

HOW IT WORKS

Super Skinny Complex and mild surfactants cleanse hair without stripping or plumping.

ADDED BONUS

Reduces drying time and speeds up styling.

FEATURES

• How well does this product work for men's hair?1 Answers
  • Does this leave your hair to smell good and feel soft?2 Answers
  • Is this good with curly hair or straight will it weight h...1 Answers
Bethany B.
O.M.G. This stuff is amazing! I have such thick hair and this stuff helps a lot! Want to tty more of this line.
Holly B.
Blue mound , TX
Review for: Paul Mitchell Super Skinny Shampoo, 33.8 Ounce more...
Smells amazing! Helped tremendously with my frizziness and made my hair super soft. A small amount does the trick
Luke M.
Lincoln
Super skinny line is amazing. It has a very wonderful scent! Keeps my hair super soft for days at a time!
Harley O.
Coldwater
A little expensive, but last a long time. I've been using the same bottle for over a year now. I have butt-length red frizzy hair, and without this product after it dries, I have fly aways like crazy. It hydrates my hair somewhat helps my curls stick together and shine. I've been using this product for over 5 years and was turned to it after my cousin put a little in my hair to show me it's magic.
Evette G.
Massena
I love super skinny when using it on my customers for when i am styling there hair and they love it also it helps a lot
Cherie A.
Keaau, HI
Paul Mitchell Super Skinny Shampoo is incredible. It left my hair feeling smooth and sleek, and the scent is amazing. I highly recommend this to anyone who has a problem with frizz.
Ashley S.
Bellevue , OH
Review for: Paul Mitchell Super Skinny Shampoo, 33.8 fl oz more...
This is one of my favorite shampoo’s to use on my daughters hair. She needs all the help to tame it & it does the trick!
Megan R.
Davenport, IA
Review for: Paul Mitchell Super Skinny Shampoo, 33.8 fl oz more...
Love Paul Mitchell products and this shampoo is no different! Not too heavy especially for thinner hair!
Maribel R.
Hillsboro , OR
This product is my favorite serum when I do actually straighten my hair it smells so amazing it makes ur hair so silky! I love Paul Mitchell for creating this goodness!!!!
Desaree S.
West Covina
Review for: Paul Mitchell Super Skinny Shampoo, 33.8 Ounce more...
One of the most amazing shampoos I’ve ever used. It’s pricey but it’s worth the money. Leave my hair so soft and hydrated!
Audrey R.
Did this shampoo create build-up on anyone else's scalp?
Malithi  P.
East Elmhurst, NY
Does this leave your hair to smell good and feel soft?
Thadd L.
Mt Pleasant, MI
How well does this product work for men's hair?
Sandy L.
Whittier , CA
Is this good with curly hair or straight will it weight hair down leave resedue in the hair