Paul Mitchell Super Skinny Shampoo uploaded by Bethany B.Paul Mitchell Super Skinny Shampoo uploaded by Morgan H.

BY PAUL MITCHELL

Our best-selling and award-winning Super Skinny® Shampoo smoothes and softens hair, making difficult strands softer and more manageable. The Super Skinny Complex and mild surfactants work to thoroughly cleanse hair without stripping or plumping while reducing drying time. Hair is left gorgeous and easy to style.

WHAT IT DOES

Color-safe formula cleanses and smoothes hair, making rebellious locks softer and more manageable.

HOW IT WORKS

Super Skinny Complex and mild surfactants cleanse hair without stripping or plumping.

ADDED BONUS

Reduces drying time and speeds up styling.

FEATURES

• Does this leave your hair to smell good and feel soft?2 Answers
  • Is this good with curly hair or straight will it weight h...1 Answers
Lisa R.
San benito, TX
Review for: Paul Mitchell Super Skinny Shampoo, 33.8 fl oz more...
I have super thick coarse hair and always am looking for something to help smooth it down I found it with this product. It seems to make it less bulky and, well, skinny. I love it
Shea W.
United States of America
I love this shampoo. Straightening your hair can be a hassle but this shampoo definitely helps to calm your hair making it easier to straighten and help maintain it all day.
Stephanie P.
Stockton, CA
Review for: Super Skinny Shampoo 1 L 33.8 oz more...
This is my current daily shampoo. I like the clean smell. My hair usually behaves while I'm using it. Today my hair feels very soft and is not frizzy (this is a major accomplishment for any shampoo). I have found that adding a tablespoon of baking soda to the Paul Mitchell Super Skinny Shampoo once a week really improves my hair. This is how I get rid of any shampoo build up that occurs whenever I use the same shampoo for more than a week without switching to something else for a day or two. I really like how my Paul Mitchell Super Skinny Shampoo does not cause my color treated hair to fade like so many other shampoo's do. I will continue to buy this shampoo and the conditioner that complements it.
Kaley M.
Parker City
Paul Mitchell hair products are the best! The super skinny shampoo does leave hair feeling sleek and shiny, but the ends of my hair do feel a little dry using this.
Isabelle E.
Farmville, VA
I am one of those people that refuses to leave the house if I look awful, but really is not interested in spending much time or effort to look nice. I have reddish brown, wavy, tangly, frizzy, awful hair. I hate it. I went through a period of basically looking like a hairball all the time, until my hairdresser recommended this shampoo! I found my holy grail product line. The PM Super Skinny shampoo is the starter for my two part routine, and it sets a solid base to keep my hair smooth and tame. There isn't much product buildup, it smells nice, and WORKS. Would definitely recommend for anyone out there who is nearly at the end of the line with their problem hair!
Jennifer S.
Portland, OR
The love I have for Paul Mitchell products is ridiculous. I have really thick, coarse, wavy, and dry hair. If I don't use the Super Skinny line - I literally cannot let my hair air dry. Even blow drying it was a pain. I If you have really fine hair, I would not recommend using this shampoo and conditioner. It's definitely meant for people with hair like mine. The smell is amazing too!
Megan W.
Owensboro, KY
Review for: Shampoo more...
No only is the smell amazing, but it always leave my hair feeling amazing! When my scalp gets dry, I can always count on it to clear me up while taking my frizz. I wish I could get it in a bigger bottle!
Myka W.
Springfield, MO
It's nice because it doesn't seem to leave the hair overly dry. I have to be very careful with what shampoo I use because I have very thick and dry hair that is easily damaged. It really gave me a nice, clean feeling. The scent is also amazing and will keep your hair smelling very fresh and wonderful. I think paired with the conditioner and super skinny serum it made my hair glossy and amazing. I love the price too. Definitely not over priced like some higher end shampoos. I'd recommend.
Sheneequa B.
This is my favorite shampoo of all times. I will be using this shampoo until I die. Lol. I am African American with very thick and course hair. Once my cosmetology professor introduced me to this shampoo and conditioner I fell in love. It really tamed my hair unlike any other shampoo and conditioner I have tried. This product is NOT for people with thin hair.
Tori Q.
Sarasota, FL
Review for: Paul Mitchell Super Skinny Daily Shampoo Travel Size, 3.4 fl oz more...
Such a great product! I have very thick strands of hair and thick hair in general so it is hard to find a product that really works well for me... The super skinny serum makes my hair insanely manageable, without weighing it down or leaving it oily. I like to put it in my hair after it is towel dried and let it dry naturally, or I'll use a dab on my ends and shafts of my hair right before styling when dry and it gives me a great effortless look!! 10 stars if I could.
Audrey R.
Did this shampoo create build-up on anyone else's scalp?
Malithi  P.
East Elmhurst, NY
Does this leave your hair to smell good and feel soft?
Thadd L.
Mt Pleasant, MI
How well does this product work for men's hair?
Sandy L.
Whittier , CA
Is this good with curly hair or straight will it weight hair down leave resedue in the hair