Paul Mitchell Super Skinny Shampoo uploaded by Bethany B.Paul Mitchell Super Skinny Shampoo uploaded by Morgan H.

BY PAUL MITCHELL

Our best-selling and award-winning Super Skinny® Shampoo smoothes and softens hair, making difficult strands softer and more manageable. The Super Skinny Complex and mild surfactants work to thoroughly cleanse hair without stripping or plumping while reducing drying time. Hair is left gorgeous and easy to style.

WHAT IT DOES

Color-safe formula cleanses and smoothes hair, making rebellious locks softer and more manageable.

HOW IT WORKS

Super Skinny Complex and mild surfactants cleanse hair without stripping or plumping.

ADDED BONUS

Reduces drying time and speeds up styling.

FEATURES

• Is this good with curly hair or straight will it weight h...1 Answers
Debbie D.
New Fairfield, CT
Review for: Paul Mitchell Super Skinny Shampoo, 33.8 fl oz more...
My hair probably looked the best it ever looked with this shampoo. It was smooth, frizz free, and stayed straight. Unfortunately my hair always felt greasy and dirty with it.
Maribel R.
Hillsboro , OR
This product is my favorite serum when I do actually straighten my hair it smells so amazing it makes ur hair so silky! I love Paul Mitchell for creating this goodness!!!!
Kaitlin T.
Shreveport, LA
I LOVE this shampoo (more than my own life sometimes lmao). It's so wonderful for my half wavy, half curly, entirely frizzy mess of a mane. It smooths it out without killing the texture
Bethamy B.
Paul Mitchell shipper skinny line of hair products makes my hair dry in a flash with minimum frizz. That said, it had a very synthetic feel to it like silicone..
Jamie H.
Pearl River
Review for: Paul Mitchell Super Skinny Shampoo, 33.8 fl oz more...
I love this product. From the smell to the feel to the way it leaves my hair shiny and healthy feeling. It leaves me with the ability to straighten my hair easily.
Kimberly S.
Proctorville, OH
I love Paul Mitchell products so much, and unfortunately I can't say that about this product. The super skinny shampoo AND conditioner is more of a product to help achieve sleek straight hair with a flat iron; I would not recommend using either of these products if you don't intend to style with heat. It leaves a semi tacky, oily residue on the hair, and on its own doesn't really condition. It seems made specifically to detangle and coat the hair after the shampoo strips hair of natural oils and makes it very rough and knot prone. I will say that it is great in assisting hot tools for a sleek look, and has a delicious watermelon like scent! If you straighten your hair a lot, I recommend this, but I would also have an everyday shampoo on hand for every other day!
Cherie A.
Keaau, HI
Paul Mitchell Super Skinny Shampoo is incredible. It left my hair feeling smooth and sleek, and the scent is amazing. I highly recommend this to anyone who has a problem with frizz.
Rachael C.
North Tonawanda
I bought this. It is expensive. However, you will not be disappointed. I promise that this Paul Mitchell product will leave your hair looking healthy and new. You use it after you get out of the shower and I am telling you you will not be disappointed. Please give it a try and see the outcome that you will have. I bought my Paul Mitchell hair detangler two and a half years ago and I still have half bottle left. You do not use a lot but you do use it every time you get out of the shower. It is the best thing to use out of every detangler out there give it a try and you will be surprised. I'm saying you will be surprised because I once was surprised. I thought it was stupid buying hair frizzy detangler lotion for $8.99. However, this is made a huge difference in my hair.
Jess H.
I bought this shampoo while it was on sale at Ulta earlier this year. I really liked it at first, but after using it for a week, I started getting a super itchy, flaky scalp.
Melissa B.
Springfield
Review for: Paul Mitchell Super Skinny Shampoo, 33.8 fl oz more...
I think the size of the shampoo is freaking awesome. probably only replace it like every six months or so it lasts so long. It smells super good kind of like a fruity Apple kind of smell. The consistent Sea is wonderful and it really does help your hair like slim out. However I do have naturally straight hair anyways so I didn’t really see a big difference to my own hair sides my Kallick on the back of my head.
Audrey R.
Did this shampoo create build-up on anyone else's scalp?
Malithi  P.
East Elmhurst, NY
Does this leave your hair to smell good and feel soft?
Thadd L.
Mt Pleasant, MI
How well does this product work for men's hair?
Sandy L.
Whittier , CA
Is this good with curly hair or straight will it weight hair down leave resedue in the hair