BY PAUL MITCHELL

Paul Mitchell Super Skinny Shampoo is a must have for your hair care kit. Super Skinny is produced by Paul Mitchell, a world renowned name in women's hair care. This shampoo, which has mild surfactants in it, plumps hair without stripping it and gives your hair a smooth to the touch feel. see more...

Buy on Harmon ...*
Katt W.
Sylmar, CA
I actually really like Paul Mitchell products. I always thought they'd be too basic or jot work correctly. While my favorite commercial shampoo is something else Paul Mitchell shampoos are great on hair and also absolutely affordable. Can't beat that!
Rachel G.
Winston Salem, NC
This is a great product. I love the smell and it makes my hair feel great after I use it. I don't like to spend a lot of money but I will definitely be buying more in the future.i have also told my friends and family about this product.
Ashley N.
Vacaville, CA
This is a good product. I don't recommend for thinner hair it can be heavy. I prefer the skinny serum over this. I purchased it and used it a couple times now it sits in my product drawer. I recommend to curly, more corse hair
Laura R.
Berea, KY
Totally love this shampoo!! I have super thick hair and this shampoo works anazing on it!! No frizz!! No looking like the lion king on high humidity days!!!
Norma U.
Fresno, CA
This is great for those of us that have fine hair, it leaves your hair feeling light and full of volume.
Crystal B.
Vancouver, WA
Good smell. Lite in weight. Gentle on hair. Feels like it dries quick. I buy it at Ulta good value
Briana M.
Mission, TX
I really haven't had the chance to use this because I kinda missed placed it buy I'll use it lol
Alison R.
San Marcos, TX
LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!! I use the whole line of the silky shine line and will never turn back! I have thin dry hair and this is the perfect product!! It adds shin and softness to your hair without making it look or feel greasy
Susan M.
Big stone gap , Va
When I used to straighten my hair everyday, the super skinny line was my favorite! Now I use the color treated shampoo & conditioner, but I love the super skinny line. You can't go wrong with PM!
Reagan W.
New Braunfels, TX
Smells amazing , this product is used best with curly hair and whole regimen, but works best for really any hair tYpe. Living in texas I needed this in my life. It causes my hair To stay so straight all day and look amazing with no frizz !! Which I love