Myka W.
Springfield, MO
It's nice because it doesn't seem to leave the hair overly dry. I have to be very careful with what shampoo I use because I have very thick and dry hair that is easily damaged. It really gave me a nice, clean feeling. The scent is also amazing and will keep your hair smelling very fresh and wonderful. I think paired with the conditioner and super skinny serum it made my hair glossy and amazing. I love the price too. Definitely not over priced like some higher end shampoos. I'd recommend.