Paul Mitchell Super Skinny Shampoo

by Paul Mitchell

nan

What does this smell like?
Does this product contain alcohol in the ingredients?
How does this product benefit you’re scalp, and you’re daily use ?
Start your review of Paul Mitchell Super Skinny Shampoo!
Lisa R.
Harlingen, TX
I have super thick coarse hair and always am looking for something to help smooth it down I found it with this product. It seems to make it less bulky and, well, skinny. I love it
Evelyn G.
Laredo , Tx
Hardly saw any changes to my hair, caused it to dry out more than anything, and usually left it feeling worse than before
Jetzii O.
Paul Mitchell Super Skinny Shampoo uploaded by Jetzii O.
I am in lovee with the " Super skinny" products by Paul Mitchell.
This shampoo always leaves my hair feeling silky smooth and healthy, and smells uhhmazzing.!
I am in lovee with the " Super skinny" products by Paul Mitchell.
Cheryl M.
Loxley
I love this shampoo because it gives my hair frizz control without making it feel greasy. I don't like having "big" hair and this works great on my thick hair. I bought my product at the salon.
Jennifer S.
Los Angeles, CA
The love I have for Paul Mitchell products is ridiculous. I have really thick, coarse, wavy, and dry hair. If I don't use the Super Skinny line - I literally cannot let my hair air dry. Even blow drying it was a pain. I If you have really fine hair, I would not recommend using this shampoo and conditioner. It's definitely meant for people with hair like mine. The smell is amazing too!
Tamie D.
Medford, OR
Purchased at: ULTA
I love this shampoo! Not only did it hello control my frizz and flyaways but it actually does help my hair air dry faster. Smells fantastic and at a great value. I have hair almost to my waist and I only need a small amount to get my hair squeaky clean!
Sandra E.
Bayamon
I liked it because i have procesed hair and it doesn't live it hard like others. And i have dry scalp .
Paula E.
Danbury, CT
Light fragrance and concentrated so you don't need to use too much. Really cut down on frizz and fly-always without weighing down fine hair.
Alejandra L.
Paul Mitchell Super Skinny Shampoo uploaded by Alejandra L.
Paul Mitchell Super Skinny Shampoo uploaded by Alejandra L.
Me encanta este shampoo porque se [email protected] la caída del cabello. Lo uso cuando noto que pierdo mucho cabello Paul Mitchell Super Skinny Shampoo
Ilseey S.
Leaves hair slick and also leaves hair with a glossy look . Smells amazing & doesn’t look heavy
Ask a question to the Influenster community...