BY PAUL MITCHELL

Paul Mitchell Super Skinny Shampoo is produced by Paul Mitchell, a well known name in salon quality hair care products. Super Skinny Shampoo is formulated with algae, aloe barbadensis leaf, chamomile, henna, jojoba, and rosemary to clean your hair and give it a healthy shine. Super Skinny is a must have to look your best. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Staisy C.
I’ve been using Paul Mitchell all my life as I have some family that works for the company and it is seriously the best. All the super skinny products rly help control my frizzy hair and it makes it smooth, shiny, and healthy
Stephanie P.
Stockton, CA
This is my current daily shampoo. I like the clean smell. My hair usually behaves while I'm using it. Today my hair feels very soft and is not frizzy (this is a major accomplishment for any shampoo). I have found that adding a tablespoon of baking soda to the Paul Mitchell Super Skinny Shampoo once a week really improves my hair. This is how I get rid of any shampoo build up that occurs whenever I use the same shampoo for more than a week without switching to something else for a day or two. I really like how my Paul Mitchell Super Skinny Shampoo does not cause my color treated hair to fade like so many other shampoo's do. I will continue to buy this shampoo and the conditioner that complements it.
Kasey K.
Topeka, KS
I bought this from my hairdresser a while back and I LOVE the smell of it. It's a great shampoo if you have straight hair. Mine Is naturally straight and I've found that it works good on my type on fine hair. I'm not sure if you're able to buy it from WalMart or Target but I know beauty stores sell it.
Hayley M.
Currently using this shampoo. Does the job but theres nothing in particular that i like about it. Paul Mitchell is a good brand the bottle is simple. Not super effective on my hair but i have very coarse thick hair. I'm not sure i would recommend to others
Sheneequa B.
Newberry, SC
This is my favorite shampoo of all times. I would go for this shampoo anytime I need it. I am African American and I have very thick and course hair, but when my cosmetology teacher introduced this shampoo to me I fell in love. It tames my hair like no other shampoo has ever done. I can't afford it right now.. but just wait on it. Lol
Chelsea H.
Altamonte Spg, FL
This is amazing for straightening hair. I have naturally curly, thick hair & this hair does the trick every time. Use it before or after blowdrying & during flat ironing. It feels really light, doesn't weigh your hair down & smells really refreshing. I also use this on my curly hair for a little extra shine.
Mary R.
Forest City, NC
Love super skinny line
For all the straight haired girls out there. Scent is so amazing and leaves you feeling smooth and improves. Coming from a hairdresser all my clients can use this no matter what hair texture you have.
Rainbow O.
Bronx, NY
What can I say Paul Mitchell is a great everything I buy from him I love how you said about four times a week and I bought it at Stop & Shop very affective it is packaged great smells good and I would recommend it to people
Iveth G.
Oakley , CA
I like this shampoo I used it for a couple of months. But I stopped using it because I felt that my scalp would get oily faster than usual. The shampoo it self it a really good shampoo but not for me.
DIANA M.
Humble, TX
Perfect to use PRIOR to straightenening your hair. Use the entire SKINNY system for the most PERFECT, non-limp straight hair! I LOVE the smell and I love my results! I always suggest this to my friends when they are looking for products to help them straighten their hair .