Paul Mitchell Super Skinny Shampoo uploaded by Bethany B.Paul Mitchell Super Skinny Shampoo uploaded by Morgan H.

BY PAUL MITCHELL

Our best-selling and award-winning Super Skinny® Shampoo smoothes and softens hair, making difficult strands softer and more manageable. The Super Skinny Complex and mild surfactants work to thoroughly cleanse hair without stripping or plumping while reducing drying time. Hair is left gorgeous and easy to style.

WHAT IT DOES

Color-safe formula cleanses and smoothes hair, making rebellious locks softer and more manageable.

HOW IT WORKS

Super Skinny Complex and mild surfactants cleanse hair without stripping or plumping.

ADDED BONUS

Reduces drying time and speeds up styling.

FEATURES

• Does this leave your hair to smell good and feel soft?2 Answers
  • Is this good with curly hair or straight will it weight h...1 Answers
Kimberly S.
Proctorville, OH
Paul Mitchell is one of my two top favorites when it comes to salon products. This shampoo delivers on what it says, but I wouldn't recommend it for everyone. If your hair is on the finer side or oily, this probably isn't the poo for you. It deposits a coating on your hair that could easily become greasy if you don't follow up by using a hot iron to help it kind of melt out a bit. Another issue I found personally is that while my hair was wet after using this, it felt stripped and tangled easily. You definitely want to follow up this shampoo with its companion conditioner! The conditioner doesn't seem to so much as condition, but it also leaves a coat behind that felt more like it served to slicken and detangler- the hair after the dry, stripped feeling that the shampoo leaves. Thats where it lacks in stars, here's where it gets a few: it does what it says, and is a pretty good combo to use when you want super straight hair. *The shampoo itself isn't going to make your hair straight. Used on combination with a flat iron however it is going to be much straighter and more smooth than without it.* I definitely wouldn't recommend this as a daily shampoo! I would recommend this as looking at it like a product that you use on the days when you want super straight hair. If you're wearing your hair any other way, I wouldn't recommend using this shampoo that day.
Katelyn M.
Romeoville, IL
I’ve used almost every single product in the Paul Mitchell collection (including pets) at some point. I used to go to a Paul Mitchell salon to get my hair done. The one thing I have to say is they’re all similar in quality - some stand out very slightly more than others, but overall there are much better salon quality products on the market. This one is one of my least favorites, it weighed my hair down quite a bit and I got greasy quickly:
Katy D.
I really liked this because it made my hair so stinkin' soft! I used to straighten my hair every single day and it got bleached quite often so it was.... Damaged to say the least lol. But thus shampoo always helped to keep my damaged hair from looking like it was damaged at all! It also helped game my very naturally curly and frizzy hair. And I just think the packaging is adorably cute with the basic black and white with a pop of my favorite green color! Aesthetically pleasing !
Madi O.
St Augustine, FL
This product is the real deal! The smell is phenomenal! I had never used this product before but had to buy a bottle after I used this product in the shower and then used Redken One United on my wet hair and applied the super skinny serum once my hair dried. I noticed instant results in my hair once it was straightened it was amazingly soft, smooth, and the frizz was completely gone. It took me about 2 minutes to straighten my hair with this product since I have naturally straight hair. This skinny serum is definitely going to be my new product to put in my hair as a heat protector and product to add shine to my hair before straightening it. The combination between Redken One United after the shower on wet hair and this product once my hair is dry and ready to be styled for the day they are a fantastic duo! I will definitely buy both the shampoo and the skinny serum again! I 100% recommend this product!
Heather C.
Peoria , AZ
Super drying tangled my hair really bad the scent wasn’t anything to brag about either I was highly dissatisfied with this product and was shocked because it’s such a well known brand! Will never buy this product again and suggest against it to others as well
Melissa M.
Minooka
This is an amazing shampoo if you suffer from frizz. It does not weigh the hair down but you do feel like you have to wash fairly frequently. The oils in this shampoo can make you feel greasy a bit faster than normal shampoo. It smells like heaven.
Senia F.
I love this shampoo and it's one of only two kinds I will buy!! It smells amazing and leaves my hair clean. It does not leave any kind of residue behind. A little more expensive than other brands but I think a few extra dollars is totally worth this!
Lakein W.
Big Prairie
Purchased at: CVS
Review for: Paul Mitchell Super Skinny Shampoo, 33.8 fl oz more...
I wasn’t really that impressed because it was kinda pricey I thought I would have better results it did however make my hair feel decent and in a way kinda thin which I didn’t really like maybe it just wasn’t for my hair type I have only bought it that once
Melody S.
Chapin, SC
I love Paul Mitchell’s super skinny product! It leaves your hair feeling soft, smoothe and silky. It smells great. I feel for a name brand product it is also affordable and it works wonderfully!! I love the way it makes my hair feel!
Jessica n.
Prairieville
Paul Mitchell Super Skinny Daily Treatment is a really great hair care line! It doesnt leave a nasty product build up on your scalp either. My hair looks and feels so shiny and silky smooth. Love this product!
Audrey R.
Did this shampoo create build-up on anyone else's scalp?
Malithi  P.
East Elmhurst, NY
Does this leave your hair to smell good and feel soft?
Thadd L.
Mt Pleasant, MI
How well does this product work for men's hair?
Sandy L.
Whittier , CA
Is this good with curly hair or straight will it weight hair down leave resedue in the hair