Paul Mitchell Super Skinny Shampoo uploaded by Michelle W.Paul Mitchell Super Skinny Shampoo uploaded by Bethany B.Paul Mitchell Super Skinny Shampoo uploaded by Morgan H.

BY PAUL MITCHELL

Our best-selling and award-winning Super Skinny® Shampoo smoothes and softens hair, making difficult strands softer and more manageable. The Super Skinny Complex and mild surfactants work to thoroughly cleanse hair without stripping or plumping while reducing drying time. Hair is left gorgeous and easy to style.

WHAT IT DOES

Color-safe formula cleanses and smoothes hair, making rebellious locks softer and more manageable.

HOW IT WORKS

Super Skinny Complex and mild surfactants cleanse hair without stripping or plumping.

ADDED BONUS

Reduces drying time and speeds up styling.

FEATURES

• Does this leave your hair to smell good and feel soft?2 Answers
  • Is this good with curly hair or straight will it weight h...1 Answers
Michelle W.
Wallace, ID
I never introduced me to this cuz I was looking for something and I didn't have time to go to the store and I wanted to keep a present on my hair a little bit she came out of her bedroom and had to be this and I thought what the heck it's a pretend that expensive but it's not heavy on your head he's not greasy does the chopper cuz it well I myself even though the price is a little higher I think I'm going to go ahead and keep using it I'm real impressed by it I recommend try it up
Kimberly S.
Proctorville, OH
Paul Mitchell is one of my two top favorites when it comes to salon products. This shampoo delivers on what it says, but I wouldn't recommend it for everyone. If your hair is on the finer side or oily, this probably isn't the poo for you. It deposits a coating on your hair that could easily become greasy if you don't follow up by using a hot iron to help it kind of melt out a bit. Another issue I found personally is that while my hair was wet after using this, it felt stripped and tangled easily. You definitely want to follow up this shampoo with its companion conditioner! The conditioner doesn't seem to so much as condition, but it also leaves a coat behind that felt more like it served to slicken and detangler- the hair after the dry, stripped feeling that the shampoo leaves. Thats where it lacks in stars, here's where it gets a few: it does what it says, and is a pretty good combo to use when you want super straight hair. *The shampoo itself isn't going to make your hair straight. Used on combination with a flat iron however it is going to be much straighter and more smooth than without it.* I definitely wouldn't recommend this as a daily shampoo! I would recommend this as looking at it like a product that you use on the days when you want super straight hair. If you're wearing your hair any other way, I wouldn't recommend using this shampoo that day.
Kirsten G.
Lithonia, GA
Purchased at: Target
Love this product but make sure you add the conditioner to get the full effect. I love this product because my natural hair is thick, wavy and long. The product allows my hair to smooth down to where it doesn’t appear so thick. I love the effect that it makes my hair look skinny.
Veronica M.
El Paso
Purchased at: Macy's
Review for: Paul Mitchell Super Skinny Shampoo, 33.8 Ounce more...
Great product if your looking for the anti frizz I need to straight right after look, but product has to be used a little bit at a time. Too much will stay on your hair and feel too thick and feel like paste! Great smell and great for the price!
Cheryl C.
wishram, wa
 My hair was in bad shape until I found this shampoo. The scent is wonderful the bubbles fun. Washes clean. Believe it or not not to expensive go to Kmart. My hair has never been better thanks to this. I'm very happy
Tessa C.
chicago
Purchased at: Target
Review for: Paul Mitchell Super Skinny Shampoo, 33.8 Ounce more...
This brand is the best for my hair hands down. It is pretty pricey but good hair is a sacrifice you sometimes have to make. It really helps my type of hair and daily struggle to brush my knots out of my hair
Katelyn M.
Romeoville, IL
I’ve used almost every single product in the Paul Mitchell collection (including pets) at some point. I used to go to a Paul Mitchell salon to get my hair done. The one thing I have to say is they’re all similar in quality - some stand out very slightly more than others, but overall there are much better salon quality products on the market. This one is one of my least favorites, it weighed my hair down quite a bit and I got greasy quickly:
Karishma D.
I love Paul Mitchel products. My hairdresser used this on me, and my hair came out smooth, shiny, and no frizz. Now, I know every time you go to the salon your hair ends up looking phenomenal, but even at home, I was still able to perfect the look. On top of that, I love the smell.

Katy D.
I really liked this because it made my hair so stinkin' soft! I used to straighten my hair every single day and it got bleached quite often so it was.... Damaged to say the least lol. But thus shampoo always helped to keep my damaged hair from looking like it was damaged at all! It also helped game my very naturally curly and frizzy hair. And I just think the packaging is adorably cute with the basic black and white with a pop of my favorite green color! Aesthetically pleasing !
Lezlie C.
Zachary, LA
I LOVE LOVE LOVE this company.It’s just a classic company and it will never go out of style! I would definitely recommend to others who love a good quality shampoo. Go check them out for yourself! You won’t be disappointed! The staff is so helpful!
Audrey R.
Did this shampoo create build-up on anyone else's scalp?
Malithi  P.
East Elmhurst, NY
Does this leave your hair to smell good and feel soft?
Thadd L.
Mt Pleasant, MI
How well does this product work for men's hair?
Sandy L.
Whittier , CA
Is this good with curly hair or straight will it weight hair down leave resedue in the hair