Paul Mitchell

Paul Mitchell Super Skinny...
5193 Reviews
5 / 5
Paul Mitchell Super Skinny Serum is a game-changer for hair! 🌟 This serum is like magic in a bottle, smoothing out frizz, reducing drying time, and leaving your hair silky and shiny. It's like having your own personal hair stylist in a bottle – taming unruly hair and making it look sleek and polished. If you want to achieve that salon-worthy, super smooth hair look, this serum is definitely a must-have in your hair care routine!
5 / 5
I use this product on my straight ironed relaxed hair. It’s perfect because it gives my hair moisture and shine without making it look greasy or weighed down. Definitely recommend!!
5 / 5
I had a hairstylist recommend this to me and loved it ever since. I have had the larger bottles as well but it will last a long time no matter what size! Smells great makes my hair less frizzy and soft and silky!
5 / 5
This product is great if you want silky smooth hair! The scent almost has a light clean grape smell, it’s not sticky and it’s humidity resistant. The packaging is great quality for no spills or leaks and all around pretty affordable for the .85 ounce.
3.00 / 5 star rating
3 / 5
I don’t know, I feel like I am still trying to figure out how to make this product work. Overall, it gives a nice shine before a blowout. I’ve tried using it both before and after, but despite living in humid weather, I don’t think it really helps with humidity frizz control. I like the scent, and despite having low porosity my hair can balance the oil, so I will contribute trying to use it until I figure out a way that works best for me.
5 / 5
It’s great to put on hair when you flat iron or blow dry will leave your hair shiny and soft. NO FRIZZ !!!! Must buy…..
5 / 5
This hair serum is and will always be a 10/10 in my book! I use it sometimes when my hair is wet, before I blowdry my hair. A little goes a long way! Sometimes I use it on my dry hair for shininess too! Has a nice smell to it.
5 / 5
This product saved my hair! The oil bonded my split ends while making me hair smell amazing. The texture is thicker than some other hair oils, which is perfect because the product isn’t dripping through your fingers.
5 / 5
This product is amazing! I had a cosmetologist recommend this to me for my damaged hair. I’ve been using this for sometime now and it has helped the frizziness and dryness.
5 / 5
I have struggled with frizzy hair my whole life! I have naturally wavy hair that is a nightmare anytime I try to put any heat to it to curl or straighten it! This has been an absolute game changer. Run it through my hair after styling it and my hair is so soft, shiny, frizz free, and smells so good! Helps my hair last so much longer! I have recommended it to my sisters and the girls I work with. Highly recommend! You will not regret it!