BY PAUL MITCHELL #27 in Hair Serums

Paul Mitchell Super Skinny Serum is especially for your hair. This hair serum will penetrate into your hair's shaft where it works to displace water and constrict your hair resulting in umpteen shine and less of a likelihood of overly dried out hair. This treatment serum contains silicones that seal the hair shaft, thereby protecting it. This treatment serum reduces the time it takes to dry your hair. Paul Mitchell Super Skinny Serum comes in three highly concentrated sizes, a 0.85 oz, a 5.1 oz. and an 8.5 oz. size. see more...

Buy on Harmon ...
Tracy H.
Tracy H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love this Paul Mitchell hair product. I think it might be my favorite out of their line. I have dry, frizzy hair and this helps smooth it out. The price isn't too bad, especially given the quality. A little goes a long way, so it should last quite a while. I usually get mine at Ulta because they will go sale or I can use a coupon . Making the price even better.
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Palmyra, WI
I used to use this product a long time ago when I was blow drying my hair a lot. It did do a good job of keeping my hair from getting frizzy but you definitely have to be careful about how much of this product you put in your hair it will become oily which is not good.
Estefanie Z.
Estefanie Z.
Charlotte, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
This serum from Paul Mitchell is no joke. It makes your hair look shiny and healthy. You only need a very small amount and it smells great. Just be careful on not going over board as it will leave your hair greasy if you do. Otherwise, it works great!
Tiffany R.
Tiffany R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this serum! It leaves my hair silky and smooth. I also have very dry hair and it helps to hydrate it. Most serums make my hair oily and gross, but this one is great! I also like the smell a lot. Definitely worth the money!
Leslie M.
Leslie M.
For a girl with crazy curly hair, this is my tamer! It smells amazing, isn't greasy and I only need to use like a pea sized amount and my hair is frizz free and tight curled all day. I will use this until the end if time!
Osmari N.
Osmari N.
Coming from someone who has curly hair it is sometimes hard to get it as straight as I want it but when I use this product it helps my curls soothe and give a long lasting effect. I would definitely purchase again!
angela p.
angela p.
Kings Mountain, NC
One of the BEST products I've ever used. I have naturally curly hair and this helps my hair dry faster and also has memory so all I have to do is brush my hair and the product hold style memory. LOVE IT!
Rionna R.
Rionna R.
Myrtle Creek, OR
I apply this to my damp hair before blow drying. It leaves my hair smooth and shiny and controls fly aways. I have fine, thick blond hair. It also acts as a detangler, making my hair easier to brush.
Katelyn P.
Katelyn P.
Las Vegas, NV
This product made my hair feel really oily and slick. I do feel like it definitely improved the quality and health of my hair, but I just couldn't deal with the greasy feeling it left behind.
Meagan S.
Meagan S.
Lafayette , LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Worth the cost every time. Takes my split ends and makes them glossy and smooth. Make sure to buy in a salon and not drugstore to ensure you're getting and authentic product!
Liz S.
Liz S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this work with finer hair too?