BY PAUL MITCHELL #48 in Hair Serums

Paul Mitchell Super Skinny Serum is especially for your hair. This hair serum will penetrate into your hair's shaft where it works to displace water and constrict your hair resulting in umpteen shine and less of a likelihood of overly dried out hair. This treatment serum contains silicones that seal the hair shaft, thereby protecting it. This treatment serum reduces the time it takes to dry your hair. Paul Mitchell Super Skinny Serum comes in three highly concentrated sizes, a 0.85 oz, a 5.1 oz. and an 8.5 oz. size. see more...

Buy on Harmon ...
Tracy H.
Tracy H.
I absolutely love this Paul Mitchell hair product. I think it might be my favorite out of their line. I have dry, frizzy hair and this helps smooth it out. The price isn't too bad, especially given the quality. A little goes a long way, so it should last quite a while. I usually get mine at Ulta because they will go sale or I can use a coupon . Making the price even better.
Ceciley H.
Ceciley H.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
This product is easily my all time favorite hair product. It is the only product that does not leave my hair feeling greasy, weighed down, or sticky. My hair feels smooth and super soft. It gets rid of all my frizzies and give my hair a beautiful shine. On top of that, it smells AMAZING. I would recommend this product to anyone.
Savannah M.
Savannah M.
San Bernardino, CA
Absolutely lover this super skinny serum, makes my hair so smooth and takes away my flyaways, and my hair is thick so it's helps a lot with my hair, I love the smell of it. It definitely met my expectations and I would buy it again in a heartbeat, I recommend it to all my friend's and family.
Glyniel C.
Glyniel C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is an old favorite product I've been using for over 8 years now, it is a wonderful smoothing serum, I still reach for it on days my hair is too unruly, and it gets it nice and smooth. This is a holy grail product of mine. I have very thick, curly, course hair and this is wpnderful.
Beth C.
Beth C.
Saint Louis, MO
This product is great! Firstly, it smells amazing! I have super thick long blonde hair and it doesn't weigh it down to much. It also doesn't make my hair look greasy when I put it near the roots. I usually use it when my hair is damp, and then blow dry my hair. My fav product by far.
Rachel M.
Rachel M.
Longview, WA
A little bit of this product goes a long way. It achieves sleek, shiny, silky hair. I apply a pump to towel dried hair and blow dry with a paddle brush. My hair dresser got me hooked on this product and now there's no going back! It's my go to for days that I wear my hair straight!
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Palmyra, WI
I used to use this product a long time ago when I was blow drying my hair a lot. It did do a good job of keeping my hair from getting frizzy but you definitely have to be careful about how much of this product you put in your hair it will become oily which is not good.
Erin P.
Erin P.
Charlotte, NC
This product works really well for my thick, coarse hair. It reduces the amount of time it takes my to blow dry significantly. The smell is great. Just use sparingly, a little goes a long way and if you use too much it can weigh your hair down quite a bit.
Estefanie Z.
Estefanie Z.
Charlotte, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
This serum from Paul Mitchell is no joke. It makes your hair look shiny and healthy. You only need a very small amount and it smells great. Just be careful on not going over board as it will leave your hair greasy if you do. Otherwise, it works great!
Tiffany R.
Tiffany R.
I love this serum! It leaves my hair silky and smooth. I also have very dry hair and it helps to hydrate it. Most serums make my hair oily and gross, but this one is great! I also like the smell a lot. Definitely worth the money!
Liz S.
Liz S.
Does this work with finer hair too?