BY PAUL MITCHELL #20 in Hair Serums

Paul Mitchell Super Skinny Serum is especially for your hair. This hair serum will penetrate into your hair's shaft where it works to displace water and constrict your hair resulting in umpteen shine and less of a likelihood of overly dried out hair. This treatment serum contains silicones that seal the hair shaft, thereby protecting it. This treatment serum reduces the time it takes to dry your hair. Paul Mitchell Super Skinny Serum comes in three highly concentrated sizes, a 0.85 oz, a 5.1 oz. and an 8.5 oz. size. see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Malinda S.
Upper Darby, PA
I've been contemplating getting this for a while but have been reluctant because most serums like this just weigh my hair down. After reading a million reviews, I finally broke down. My only question :what took me so long!?! This stuff is amazing! I put a small pump into my wet hair starting from the ends and working my way up. After blow drying, my hair has so much shine and is the picture of healthiness! Without being weighed down at all! Today I wore my hair in an up do and the hairspray took away a lot of the effects, so I just rubbed a pea size amount between my hands, and patted my hands all over my hair. Like magic, shine and health restored. I also love the way this smells... It's so pleasant. I have no doubt that my hair would look greasy and weighed down if I were to use even a smidge to much but I'm very careful about only using a tiny bit. My hair has never looked better!
Brittany H.
Austin
I love love love this product. I have extremely thick hair and it is between medium and long in length. This helps me dry my hair in half the time and it can be used on dry or wet hair. I use this product as soon as I get out of the shower and wrap my hair back up in the towel. Then I blow dry and bam, I'm done!

The product smells absolutely amazing sort of like watermelon but way better. It helps reduce the frizz when blow drying as well. I recommend this product to all of my friends and family.
Melissa G.
Fresno , CA
This product is excellent. It works well and smells great. It does a great job compared to other brands however i will say I find myself using more of this product than I use with other similar products. It helps smooth the hair but I find it to be too thick in formula for my liking as I don’t feel I am able to disburse evenly throughout my hair without having to over use this product. While it’s not my first choice I do think it’s a great choice in product.
Jessica T.
Appleton
I've been using this serum for almost 10 years now! I love this product! I do have thick hair so it helps reduce the blow drying time down a good 20%. I'll place 1-2 drops in my hand and rub my hands together. Then I'll flip my head upside down (with wet hair) and work the product through, starting at my ends, then dry! If I flatten my hair I'll place an extra drop and work on ends to help freshen them up!
Sydnee G.
This product is wonderful! I use it after I straighten my hair and it makes it so soft. I’ll put it in my hair after curling it or any kinda of styling. The reason why I’ve left it at a three is because my hair is very curly, and this serum alone is not even kind of enough to tame my curly hair’s frizz. It is a little bit on the pricey side, but I really like the product.
kelseyweisenberger W.
Trenton, OH
I always keep a bottle of this in my bathroom. I use this protect because it helps with frizz since I have naturally wavy hair. A little goes a LONG way. I have long, thick hair and never use more than one pump. Any more than that and your hair will feel greasy. The smell is great and lasts a long time. Leaves my hair feeling smooth and looking sleek. Great product.
Alicia N.
Rutland, VT
I have raved about [product:paul-mitchell-super-skinny-serum,-5.1-oz] for years! I have thin, dry, fine hair and a lot of hair products leave my hair feeling weighed down and greasy, but this product doesn't! All I use is 1 pump, so this lasts me forever. And, it smells amazing! I apply to damp hair and then I apply more after my hair has dried. This is one of my holy grail hair care products!
Kimmie T.
Cape Coral, FL
I’ve used this product for years. I love the smell, it works well and it makes my hair feel smooth. When I’m in a rush, I just put some in my hair after a shower. It smoothies out the knots. It feels light and it doesn’t make my hair oily. A little expensive but well worth it. I would recommend this to anyone.
Rachel D.
New Lenox, IL
This Serum is nice but I can only put it on right after my shower when my hair is wet, otherwise it will make my hair look very greasy, even if I use a little bit. it's especially nice to put on the frizzy parts of my hair and it does make a big difference. you just do have to be careful with it because if you use too much, it'll make your hair look and feel girls
Beautiful L.
OMG! Where do I begin with this product. It is amazing! My hair color is black and I’m natural. This product is long lasting. It doesn’t compare to other products. It’s a really good serum. Not much room for improvement needed.
Liz S.
Does this work with finer hair too?