BY PAUL MITCHELL #25 in Hair Serums

Paul Mitchell Super Skinny Serum is especially for your hair. This hair serum will penetrate into your hair's shaft where it works to displace water and constrict your hair resulting in umpteen shine and less of a likelihood of overly dried out hair. This treatment serum contains silicones that seal the hair shaft, thereby protecting it. This treatment serum reduces the time it takes to dry your hair. Paul Mitchell Super Skinny Serum comes in three highly concentrated sizes, a 0.85 oz, a 5.1 oz. and an 8.5 oz. size. see more...

Buy on Harmon ...
Madi O.
St Augustine, FL
This product is the real deal! My hairdresser used this product on my hair and it worked amazing. Not to mention, the smell is phenomenal! I had never used this product before but had to buy a bottle before leaving the salon because the product was that fantastic! I felt it was very light in my hair and was great to put on my hair before styling it with a hot iron. This is definitely going to be my new product to put in my hair as a heat protector and product to add shine to my hair before straightening it. The combination between Redken One United after the shower on wet hair and this product once my hair is dry and ready to be styled for the day they are a fantastic duo!
Malinda S.
Upper Darby, PA
I've been contemplating getting this for a while but have been reluctant because most serums like this just weigh my hair down. After reading a million reviews, I finally broke down. My only question :what took me so long!?! This stuff is amazing! I put a small pump into my wet hair starting from the ends and working my way up. After blow drying, my hair has so much shine and is the picture of healthiness! Without being weighed down at all! Today I wore my hair in an up do and the hairspray took away a lot of the effects, so I just rubbed a pea size amount between my hands, and patted my hands all over my hair. Like magic, shine and health restored. I also love the way this smells... It's so pleasant. I have no doubt that my hair would look greasy and weighed down if I were to use even a smidge to much but I'm very careful about only using a tiny bit. My hair has never looked better!
kelseyweisenberger W.
Trenton, OH
I always keep a bottle of this in my bathroom. I use this protect because it helps with frizz since I have naturally wavy hair. A little goes a LONG way. I have long, thick hair and never use more than one pump. Any more than that and your hair will feel greasy. The smell is great and lasts a long time. Leaves my hair feeling smooth and looking sleek. Great product.
Brittany R.
Lowell
I'm a hairdresser and this is my go to product for every single hair type. It is light weight, smells amazing, and works to smooth frizz and breakage with the right amount of shine. I have thin hair so I keep it on my ends to avoid build up and I use it every single day. I love this product and the price is just right for the amazing results.
Alexis C.
Tucson, AZ
I love the Paul Mitchell skinny serum, a little goes a long way and it has an amazing scent to it. It definitely helps way down frizz and helps make hair look sleek and shiny. It's great for people with medium-thick hair or curly haired people. I would avoid it if you have fine or really think hair as it can be kinda heavy.
Beautiful L.
OMG! Where do I begin with this product. It is amazing! My hair color is black and I’m natural. This product is long lasting. It doesn’t compare to other products. It’s a really good serum. Not much room for improvement needed.
Thyra W.
Honolulu, HI
I really like this product! It lasts me a long time! I have highlighted, fine, thin, but coarse and frizzy hair and this works so well to tame my hair. Because my hair is fine and thin it gets weighed down easily, which is where is product loses a star in my opinion.
Tasha A.
Caneadea, NY
I’ve used this product for YEARS. my hair is naturally straight so my problem was usually flyaway hair. This is a lightweight serum that won’t leave your hair greasy. It smells great. It’s hard to get the feeling of it off your hands when you’re done though!
Whitney H.
Hot Springs
I️ received this serum as a gift, so I’m not sure the price point... But I️ can tell you I️ have had it for SO LONG and I️ still have over half a bottle left. It smells great, doesn’t leave my hands feeling sticky or gooey, and really gives me sleek shine- without looking greasy.
Lindsey B.
Streetsboro , OH
Okay so I might be biased since I went to a Paul Mitchell school but super skinny has been one of the most iconic hair products in my career. I love the scent and it really does cut down on blowdry time. A little goes a long way. It's easy for this product to get a bad rep but I truly believe that anyone who finds they're running into problems with it most likely isn't using the correct amount. The cream version of super skinny is also a great alternative for certain hair types/textures. Love me some Paul Mitchell!!
Liz S.
Does this work with finer hair too?