BY PAUL MITCHELL

Smoothes and conditions unruly hair. Smoothes and oritects hair with incredible shine. Helps reduce blow-dry time. see more...

Danielle C.
Safety Harbor, FL
Purchased at: ULTA
This product is life changing. I have been using this product for 13 years. 13 years! I’ve tried others but they don’t stack up. This lightweight serum saves my hair in between haircuts when my ends are dead. It saves me hair from the heat and humid. It pretty much is just a hair saver in general. I use it on both wet and dry hair. It’s a go to best all around hair product that if I had to choose only one hair product for the rest of my life, it would be this.
Sarah S.
New York
I can’t imagine my hair without this stuff. It makes my hair super shiny and soft, without leaving an oily residue.
Rosa M.
Love the scent. Leaves my hair so smooth, silky; non greasy. I do love it!! I’d buy it again.
Halee V.
Fort Benning, GA
Purchased at: Target
If you’re looking for something to control the frizz, this is it. It’s super light and won’t weigh down your hair as well!
Christina S.
Purchased at: Sephora
I use this product every time I get done washing my hair, I dry it a little then I apple the serum and it helps tame my hair! It works best when applying heat and lasts all day long! It would be great in travel sizes.
Sheila G.
My hairdresser introduced me to this product when I was at the salon and my hair was full of static with lots of flyaway strands. My hair is long, stick-straight, baby-fine but fairly thick, and it gets oily really fast; I have to wash it daily or it gets very greasy and stringy looking. I was amazed when I first used this serum! My hairdresser told me to only use one pump of the serum due to my hair type, but one pump is all it took to leave my hair soft, smooth, shiny (but not oily looking), and without all of the flyaway strands. This serum doesn't weigh my hair down, and it smells great also! I have been using it daily since being introduced to it about a year ago.