Paul Mitchell Super Skinny Serum

To smooth, condition and seal hair strands, the Super Skinny® Serum works wonders to make hair silky, shiny and frizz-free in any weather. The lightweight silicone works to smooth, condition and add shine while the award-winning formula is perfect for speeding up hair drying time to give you silky-smooth results in less time, every time. Smoothes, conditions and seals strands, leaving hair silky, shiny and frizz-free in any weather.  Lightweight silicones smooth, condition and seal hair with added shine.

How To Use:

Rub one pump into hands and apply to damp hair starting at the ends and working toward the scalp. Style as desired. Very concentrated.

Does this really help with frizz ?
Paul Mitchell Super Skinny Serum. ¿es buen producto? ¿me recomiendan comprarlo ?
What exactly does this do for your hair?
Start your review of Paul Mitchell Super Skinny Serum!
How would you rate this product?
Fayetteville, NC
Paul Mitchell Super Skinny Serum uploaded by Melissa M.
Purchased at: Amazon
✨Paul Mitchell Super Skinny Serum✨ PM Super Skinny Serum is my go to for doing blowouts on my thick, curly girls! 💅🏼 This product is amazing for anyone who battles frizz, even after a good blow dry. This product is typically applied to damp hair before the blow dry & can help make the hair softer, smoother, & more manageable. This product gets five stars all the way around. 😍😍😍😍 The product does what it is advertised to do, the packaging is perfect for selecting just the right amount to be worked through the hair, & it is fairly priced because a little goes a long way IMO. When using this product, keep in mind to focus it mainly on the ends first & then working your way up toward the root but not at all focusing on just the roots (but not missing it either, if that makes sense!) because it can cause a heaviness especially near the scalp & appear oily on the hair. I highly recommend this product for anyone who has straight/wavy to extra curly hair that is medium to thick for shine, softness, smoothness, & manageability. I also apply a small amount of this after blow drying, before straightening the hair with a flat iron. After a blow dry, when you press the remaining serum into the hair with the flat iron, it works amazing at taming frizz & flyaways. I would not recommend this for finer/thin hair textures because it can be a little heavy & weigh the strands down & can make finer hair look limp & lifeless. However, I feel like it could still work tho for thin hair, ONLY at the ends. No where near the roots. Two thumbs up. Almost anytime I do a blow out on myself or on someone else, I run to this product because it is suitable for so many different hair textures/types. It really freaking works, so the sweet (candy-like) scent of the product makes it even better! Some might find the scent sickening, but you will not notice it once it’s applied & your hair is styled. 💇🏼‍♀️🧖🏼‍♀️ Repurchase Approved: ✅✅✅
Lafayette, LA
Paul Mitchell Super Skinny Serum uploaded by Ashton G.
One of the best hair serums. I use this sometimes on my hair but always in my daughters hair when I flat iron it. I’ll also use it when I leave her hair down curly from a fresh wash. My stylist at my dry bar also uses this on clients. Controls frizz, isn’t thick and doesn’t leave your hair oily and heavy. I love thad it smells like watermelon. It also helps dry your hair a little faster. A little goes a long way so you don’t need a lot for your hair. I most definitely recommend buying.
Mooresville, NC
This product is SO worth the money! First of all it smells like watermelon candy (but really lightly scented so it's not over bearing) and a little goes a long way! I have dry course hair and it's not terrible but when I get out of the shower and I've brushed my hair and let it air dry during the time I am getting ready I'll wait til last step to blow dry my hair. I take one small pump into my palm and then rub my hands together and run it through my hair starting a few inches below my scalp area and really getting it into the dryer ends. I do have thick hair so if needed I may add a tiny more and then I brush it through and blow dry my hair and my goodness when I'm done my hair is SILKY and super SHINY! I cant remember any other product that has made my hair feel so good! It's not greasy at all either. It is just holy grail of hair products I love it and I will always he a repeat customer for this one!!! Highly reccomend you give it a try!!
Lake Elsinore, CA
Paul Mitchell Super Skinny Serum uploaded by Mary B.
Omg I love the smell of this product. I used this product growing up during my highschool (but I was using but wrong the whole time) years, and I loved how it made my hair feel and look and co trolled my baby hairs and made it sleek and straight. It was then when I started using this on my guest I did more research and learned that this silicone based product is best used on damp hair, but you may also use it on dry. You just get the full benefits when used on damp! This silicone based product coats the hair cuticle and helps control fruzz, gives shine and if you've used this before you know what I'm talking about. The feel of your hair is magical! This is a very heavy serum so I do not recommend usage on very fine hair, or it will weigh down the hair and create a very oily look (unwashed look).
Asheville, NC
This serum does everything! I have long hair as is and I bought the larger sized bottle of this whenever I also had 25 inch extensions added in. It has been 9 months and I still am maybe 1/10th of the way through the bottle. My pump broke shortly after I bought it, but it still pumps, and I genuinely think that was a 1 in a million thing. It helps dry my hair quicker without noticeably drying out my hair (*squints at IGK*), tames frizz, and gives it shine!! My hair type has never been shiny naturally no matter what I ate or how often I used cold air on the hair dryer, so this alone impresses me! My husband has even started using it on his hair now lol! Will rebuy whenever I finally get through this bottle!
Paul Mitchell Super Skinny Serum uploaded by ashley P.
Paul Mitchell Super Skinny Serum uploaded by ashley P.
I received that products from my ex boyfriend's sister in law worked office manager at paul mitchell haircut college in Atlanta ga. this purchase can used for wet or dry hair. it's good long lasting and good value. cruelty free too. highly recommended and good quality. #influenster #paulmitchell #haircare #hairstyle #hairserum #beautyhaul #hair Paul Mitchell Super Skinny Serum
Eugene, OR
Paul Mitchell Super Skinny Serum uploaded by Savannah M.
My mom is a beautician so she always had so many hair and beauty products in the bathroom growing up. I remember in middle school I found this one and have been in love with it ever since (I’m 26 now) it only takes a little dime sized squirt and you work it in from the end’s of your hair up. It makes your hair so nice and soft and you can really see and feel how much healthier your hair is after using just one time! Paul Mitchell and Aveda are my two favorite hair care brands i can’t choose between one or the other so I switch back and forth. Definitely recommend to anyone with limp hair. Mine gets greasy pretty quick and this, surprisingly, helps it not get greasy as quickly.
Kenosha, WI
Paul Mitchell Super Skinny Serum uploaded by emi F.
Purchased at: JCPenney
A pump of this on my hair after straightening is divine!! After I finish straightening my hair I often still have frizz. I take a pump of this rub it into my hands and work it from the back of my head through the front. I only need two pumps to go through my shoulder length hair. My hair is naturally very oily and frizzy and even once straightened I have quite a bit of poof. I don't like volume or fullness and this makes my hair very sleek and straight without adding any heaviness or oiliness. I can even put this in my hair without straightening to tame it a little bit and it looks much better then it would without it. I used this product for years then I stopped, I'm not sure why because now I'm back to daily use!
Katy, TX
I used to love this product for frizz control. I started using it when my hair was thinning and drying out to help avoid frizziness when I had my natural hair. I also used this product a lot when I styled my hair with heat, straightening and manually curling. The smell is amazing and it is super light weight on your hair. Only down fall was when I stopped applying heat to my hair, and my hair got thicker and my curls began to form again and the product was not doing enough to moisturize my curls fully to what I was looking for. Still an amazing product for straight hair and frizzy hair!
Ramsey, MN
Paul Mitchell Super Skinny Serum is amazing on my hair.  I have been using this product for years on my normal type blonde hair.  I typically will just do one pump of the serum into my hands and apply to my ends mostly.  It helps make my hair look smooth, silky soft and shiny but in a non-greasy way.  Also, a bonus is that this product makes my hair blow dry super fast!  I LOVE this product and would highly recommend it to others.  I have purchased this at Ulta.  I love the packaging as well, the pump makes it really easy to use.

134 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
il y a un mois
Lia G. • il y a 7 jours
yo te lo recomendaría completamente, es el único serum de cabello que uso ya que no es nada pesado y le aporta brillo y suavidad al cabello
Godfrey, IL
il y a 5 mois
Paul Mitchell Tea Tree Special Shampoo looking for opinions on this?
Tomorrow B. • il y a 5 mois
I love the whole tea tree line and the skinny serum is a must in my routine. It also smells like jolly ranchers !