BY PAUL MITCHELL

Get super shiny, more manageable hair with Paul Mitchell® Super Skinny® Relaxing Balm™. Formulated with the Super Skinny Complex, which displaces water and constricts hair, this creamy formula speeds up drying and styling time. Humidity-resistant styling agents provide memory in any weather, allowing you to more easily style and forget about having to maintain your hair throughout the day. Leaves even the most rebellious locks shiny and manageable. Super Skinny Complex displaces water and constricts hair to speed up drying and styling, while humidity-resistant styling agents provide memory in any weather.

How To Use:

Rub 2 to 4 pumps into hands and apply evenly to damp hair. Style as desired.

Kendolyn O.
Fort Lauderdale
I have been using this product FOR OVER A DECADE! Years, y’all... and it has never failed me. I have relaxed hair and naturally frizzy kinda dry hair. After I wash & towel dry my hair, I’ll smooth this bad baby through my hair and boom! My hair is soft, detangled, smooth, and less frizzy. This is my go-to product! My essential in my daily hair care. I even apply this when I’m doing a hair style like a high bun, messy bun, straightening my hair, waving it, you name it!!! I notice a huge difference in my hair when I don’t use it, tbh. Mustttt have! Anyone who’s looking for a product to tame their frizz & detangle & smooth.... Try this product out! ♥️👍🏽
Nicole F.
Harlingen, TX
Love Love Love!!! I can’t get enough of this serum. It lasts all day long and doesn’t look greasy on my hair. I used to buy Biosilk, but I have fallen in love with PM Super SkinnyRelaxing Balm. I use it as a heat protectant and as a smoothing serum when I’m done styling my hair. The product is so lightweight and smells great! It controls all my frizzies and fly aways!
Sefra M.
Cuyahoga falls
This product relaxes my hair, protects it, and smoothes it out. It also helps my hair to dry much faster. Though it can be exspensive, there are usually sales running, and this is the best time to buy. I would recommend it. However, only a small amount should be used on the ends of one's hair as too much, or putting it in one's roots, makes hair greasy.
Fiona N.
This is one of my holy grail products, and I don’t even have curly hair!! I use it as a leave in product for my wavy frizzy hair and I love that it gives me all of the smoothing action without all of the weight. I especially love that it still gives me great results even when I don’t blow dry it. A little goes a looooooong way so I never use more than 1-2 pumps!
Allie M.
Jamestown, ND
Paul Mitchell Skinny products are my favorite things out there! I have always struggled with being able to tame my hair when I straighten or curl it and this is my go to for those issues! It exceeded my expectations and makes me love doing my hair again! If you're struggling with your hair, this is one product that I would totally recommend!
Brooke W.
Cookeville , TN
BEST SERUM EVA 💁🏻‍♀️ I’ve not used any other anti frizz serum in over 5 years !! 🙅🏻‍♀️ All the other serums I have tried weigh my hair down or make it oily in less than a day !! But this super skinny serum is bomb 💥 it even helps my hair dry faster 😱❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
Nikki R.
Paul Mitchell super skinny serum is a daily must for me. I mix a dime sizes drop with my other hair products even smoothing ones but this by far is a daily must for me. My hair is almost to my bottom and quite wavy and frizzy and this product fixes that no problem!
Danyelle C.
Homestead, FL
Love this product! I always use this to control my thick curly and overly frizzy hair. It works wonders. I live in Florida where it’s super hot and always humid. This is my go to product and will recommend this to anyone with wildly thick coarse curly kinky hair.
Amber T.
Greenfield, IN
I originally bought this for my daughter as she has wavy hair that becomes frizzy at times. Worked so good on her I started using it for myself. Noticed it helps dry your hair faster and keeps it frizz free all day. Great product!
Amy K.
Rncho Cordova, CA
This product worked great although a little more oily then I would like. It is one of the better quality ones I have tried, i have oily hair so I have to wash my hair daily otherwise I feel this product could help me extend the smoothness of my hair between showers.
Crystal E.
Cicero, IL
I have really bad damaged hair, very frizzy, and curly. Do you, think this would work for me?
Bre S.
Phoenix
Does anyone have issues with this making your hair really hard like straw? I've tried to use less amounts and it still does.
Ashley W.
San Dimas, CA
Does anyone else have issue with it not working like it should? Hair product build up, makes your hair oily, etc
Melissa W.
Fredericksbrg, VA
How does this product work on super thick, wavy hair?