BY PAUL MITCHELL #36 in Hair Cream

Get super shiny, more manageable hair with Paul Mitchell® Super Skinny® Relaxing Balm™. Formulated with the Super Skinny Complex, which displaces water and constricts hair, this creamy formula speeds up drying and styling time. Humidity-resistant styling agents provide memory in any weather, allowing you to more easily style and forget about having to maintain your hair throughout the day.

WHAT IT DOES

Leaves even the most rebellious locks shiny and manageable.

HOW IT WORKS

Super Skinny Complex displaces water and constricts hair to speed up drying and styling, while humidity-resistant styling agents provide memory in any weather.

ADDED BONUS

Helps hair dry faster, fights frizz and delivers incredible memory.

FEATURES

• Paraben Free
  • Vegan
  • Color Safe

Nicole F.
Harlingen, TX
Love Love Love!!! I can’t get enough of this serum. It lasts all day long and doesn’t look greasy on my hair. I used to buy Biosilk, but I have fallen in love with PM Super SkinnyRelaxing Balm. I use it as a heat protectant and as a smoothing serum when I’m done styling my hair. The product is so lightweight and smells great! It controls all my frizzies and fly aways!
Nikki R.
Paul Mitchell super skinny serum is a daily must for me. I mix a dime sizes drop with my other hair products even smoothing ones but this by far is a daily must for me. My hair is almost to my bottom and quite wavy and frizzy and this product fixes that no problem!
Meg M.
Milford, MA
i really like paul mitchells super skinny relaxing balm. it makes my dry damaged hair smother when used correctly. ots also used for wavy or curly hair. it has a nice light scent as well!
Shelby W.
Portland, OR
My hair stylist at Paul Mitchell beauty school recommended this to me along with the entire super skinny line. It’s less concentrated than the super skinny serum, which is good (the serum can cause major build up). It smells like green apple and feels good to run through my hair. Unfortunately I no longer use it and don’t plan on buying it again.
Caitlin S.
This stuff. This. Stuff. It's so fantastic, I promise you. It's super easy to use, and a little bit goes a long way! It's the only product I've found that will really tame my frizz if I let my hair go curly! After struggling with my frizz for so long it's so awesome to have a product that really works!
Brooke W.
Cookeville , TN
BEST SERUM EVA 💁🏻‍♀️ I’ve not used any other anti frizz serum in over 5 years !! 🙅🏻‍♀️ All the other serums I have tried weigh my hair down or make it oily in less than a day !! But this super skinny serum is bomb 💥 it even helps my hair dry faster 😱❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
Danyelle C.
Love this product! I always use this to control my thick curly and overly frizzy hair. It works wonders. I live in Florida where it’s super hot and always humid. This is my go to product and will recommend this to anyone with wildly thick coarse curly kinky hair.
Amy K.
Rncho Cordova, CA
This product worked great although a little more oily then I would like. It is one of the better quality ones I have tried, i have oily hair so I have to wash my hair daily otherwise I feel this product could help me extend the smoothness of my hair between showers.
Allie D.
Manchester, NH
To start: I have straight, somewhat coarse hair that I have been color treating for about 10 years, so it ends up being fine and sometimes frizzy. I do feel like this product helps manage the fly aways and keep my hair smooth. I don't think it necessarily conditions it, but it does help keep it smooth if I want a sleek look. For me, it smells good and it works for what I want so I am a fan. Downside is it is moderately expensive and it's not deep conditioning, but I'm not expecting it to so I'm not disappointed.
Michelle E.
Sioux City
This was my first car oil serum Id ever used. Once I used it I never looked back. LOVE IT. Keeps my hair silky soft and healthy looking with a nice shine to it as well. Soft, subtle scent. Not overpowering. Great to use with other products as well. I use it on my dry, damaged hair and it works beautifully.
Crystal p.
Cicero, IL
I have really bad damaged hair, very frizzy, and curly. Do you, think this would work for me?
Ashley W.
San Dimas, CA
Does anyone else have issue with it not working like it should? Hair product build up, makes your hair oily, etc
Bre S.
Phoenix
Does anyone have issues with this making your hair really hard like straw? I've tried to use less amounts and it still does.
Melissa W.
Fredericksbrg, VA
How does this product work on super thick, wavy hair?