4 colors available

BY PAUL MITCHELL #32 in Scalp Treatments

Smoothing Condition Smoothes and softens unruly hair For all hair types Smoothes, softens and detangles Helps repair and prevent surface damage Helps protect against heat Our unique Super Skinny™ Complex helps smooth hair and reduce blow-dry time.  Contains the finest ingredients, thermal protectants and our activated shine blend. Guaranteed only when sold by a professional hairdresser, otherwise it may be counterfeit, old or tampered with.  John Paul Mitchell Systems does not conduct or endorse animal testing. Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated with John Paul Mitchell Systems and are not a licensed retailer of  John Paul Mitchell Systems. John Paul Mitchell Systems guarantees this product only when sold through authorized retailers, and cannot guarantee the authenticity of any product sold by an unauthorized retai see more...

Paul Mitchell Super Skinny Daily Treatment
  • "i use super skinny every single say - it smells good and works great." in 3 reviews
  • "I highly recommend this product." in 2 reviews
  • "My only complaint is with the serum if you use it too close to your roots your hair feels greasy within the next day." in 1 review
  • "Smell is amazing even better when combined with conditioner " in 1 review
Courtney F.
Courtney F.
Frankfort, IN
A big key to keeping your hair healthy is moisture and this product does just that. A little goes a long way and my hair feels awesome after every use. Smooth and silky doesn't get any better than this. Definitely worth the higher price.
CN K.
CN K.
Chattanooga, TN
This product is awesome! It smells so nice and leaves your hair feeling light and clean. Although it is a little more pricey than other products I would say it's definitely worth the money.
Julie R.
Julie R.
Aiea, HI
I love this product, it makes my hair feel great. I have used it in the past and I forgot I love the wayy hair looked and felt
Mary C.
Mary C.
Indianapolis, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love Paul Mitchell products and the super skinny daily treatment is something I used to use every single day. It really softens hair and repairs damage to leave hair feeling healthier and more hydrated and softer to the touch. It's heat activated so that using the hair dryer helps to heal the hair instead of damage it further and it speed up the time it takes to get your hair done and get out the door. My only problem was the price and the fact that it was once only available in the salons. N now it's much more readily available so that is a plus and I'm not sure but that probably makes it less expensive too. All in all it is an a one product that does exactly what it says and I would recommend it to others.
kiana f.
kiana f.
Athens, GA
As a regular hot tools user, I am constantly looking for products that will get my naturally coily hair a straight, sleek finish. This product worked alright for me in comparison to some other products, but overall I felt it was too heavy and left my hair feeling greasy/weighed down. I always used it with the skinny serum, so it may be that the two products together are too much, but even with less product my outcome was the same. All in all, it does do what is advertised and may work for others, it just didn't work for me.
Britney S.
Britney S.
Greeneville, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I picked this up the other day when they were having a sale and I'm so glad I did! It made my so shiny and my hair felt clean without leaving any residue behind! Which is a must for me. I hate using a hair product and feeling like my hair isn't really clean because it feels like I have reissue left! It's a great product to make your hair look shiny and soft. I would definitely repurchase and I'm looking forward to buying more items from this brand to try.
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This shampoo & conditioner is possibly the worst I've ever used. It smells wonderful but it treated my hair horribly. It never felt like it made my hair feel clean & after I showered & it air dried my hair it felt like hay. H A Y. I don't have dry, super damaged hair so it was very rare for that to happen. Definitely not ever using it again. Very disappointed.
Morgan W.
Morgan W.
Annandale, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I haven't use this in quite a while just because I don't straighten my hair as much now, but I used to use this every wash to help with frizz. Personally, I think it did a pretty good job, but I was also using basically the whole Paul Mitchell line. Smells great, price point was fine for me because I felt like my hair was smoother than it usually felt without.
Stephanie A.
Stephanie A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really love Paul Mitchell products they leave your hair feeling so soft ,clean, smelling delicious, and all you want to do is touch your hair! It's a little pricey but it's so worth the money! I'm highly satisfied with all Paul Mitchell's products
Crystal Q.
Crystal Q.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have thick, course, curl, dry hair. I can't say enough good thing about this. I have repurchased it atleast six time. Eliminates frizz, smooths and conditions the hair. I also have my daughter using it since she was blessed with the same hair as her momma. # thebomb#influenster# loveit