BY PAUL MITCHELL #66 in Hair Treatments

Smoothing Condition Smoothes and softens unruly hair For all hair types Smoothes, softens and detangles Helps repair and prevent surface damage Helps protect against heat Our unique Super Skinny™ Complex helps smooth hair and reduce blow-dry time.  Contains the finest ingredients, thermal protectants and our activated shine blend. Guaranteed only when sold by a professional hairdresser, otherwise it may be counterfeit, old or tampered with.  John Paul Mitchell Systems does not conduct or endorse animal testing. Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated with John Paul Mitchell Systems and are not a licensed retailer of  John Paul Mitchell Systems. John Paul Mitchell Systems guarantees this product only when sold through authorized retailers, and cannot guarantee the authenticity of any product sold by an unauthorized retai see more...

Paul Mitchell Super Skinny Daily Treatment
  • "i use super skinny every single say - it smells good and works great." in 3 reviews
  • "I highly recommend this product." in 2 reviews
  • "My only complaint is with the serum if you use it too close to your roots your hair feels greasy within the next day." in 1 review
  • "Smell is amazing even better when combined with conditioner " in 1 review
Kimberly S.
Proctorville, OH
I also wrote a review on the Super Skinny shampoo companion to this conditioner, and talked a little about it there. Paul Mitchell is one of my favorites for delivering on their claims. This does as well. However, I wouldn't recommend using this conditioner without its companion shampoo. Together they are more useful as a styling product for the days when you want seriously straight hair with your flat iron. This conditioner doesn't so much condition as it does coat the hair and give a detangling & protective coat against heat. For normal hair, it's too heavy in my opinion to be used otherwise. I gave it three stars because as I said, it does a great job assisting in achieving stick straight hair and has a delicious watermelon fragrance!
Michaela J.
Honestly this isn't my fav pm product and I'm a huge Advocate for this line! To me it leaves a residue on the hair and weighs it down. Could be good for finer hair texture?
Mary C.
Indianapolis, IN
I love Paul Mitchell products and the super skinny daily treatment is something I used to use every single day. It really softens hair and repairs damage to leave hair feeling healthier and more hydrated and softer to the touch. It's heat activated so that using the hair dryer helps to heal the hair instead of damage it further and it speed up the time it takes to get your hair done and get out the door. My only problem was the price and the fact that it was once only available in the salons. N now it's much more readily available so that is a plus and I'm not sure but that probably makes it less expensive too. All in all it is an a one product that does exactly what it says and I would recommend it to others.
Mona K.
I purchased this product at a Walgreens. I have never been so disappointed in a Paul Mitchell product such as this one. It claims to be a daily treatment to soften and smooth locks. The only positive about this product is that it smells heavenly. I have thin course hair which is why I picked up this product. I used this treatment and it only left my hair greasy and heavy as if I haven't washed it in days. I definitely will not be purchasing this product again.
kiana f.
Athens, GA
As a regular hot tools user, I am constantly looking for products that will get my naturally coily hair a straight, sleek finish. This product worked alright for me in comparison to some other products, but overall I felt it was too heavy and left my hair feeling greasy/weighed down. I always used it with the skinny serum, so it may be that the two products together are too much, but even with less product my outcome was the same. All in all, it does do what is advertised and may work for others, it just didn't work for me.
Britney S.
Greeneville , TN
I picked this up the other day when they were having a sale and I'm so glad I did! It made my so shiny and my hair felt clean without leaving any residue behind! Which is a must for me. I hate using a hair product and feeling like my hair isn't really clean because it feels like I have reissue left! It's a great product to make your hair look shiny and soft. I would definitely repurchase and I'm looking forward to buying more items from this brand to try.
Morgan W.
Tampa, FL
I haven't use this in quite a while just because I don't straighten my hair as much now, but I used to use this every wash to help with frizz. Personally, I think it did a pretty good job, but I was also using basically the whole Paul Mitchell line. Smells great, price point was fine for me because I felt like my hair was smoother than it usually felt without.
Crystal Q.
I have thick, course, curl, dry hair. I can't say enough good thing about this. I have repurchased it atleast six time. Eliminates frizz, smooths and conditions the hair. I also have my daughter using it since she was blessed with the same hair as her momma. # thebomb#influenster# loveit
Katy C.
Mesa, AZ
I have been buying this for years! I love how clean and smooth this shampoo & conditioner makes my hair feel after washing it. It makes my hair feel cleaner then when I buy deep cleansing shampoo's which are made to cut grease etc from your hair. I think it cuts down the fly away hairs a bit also, great to use before straightening your hair!
Stephanie A.
I really love Paul Mitchell products they leave your hair feeling so soft ,clean, smelling delicious, and all you want to do is touch your hair! It's a little pricey but it's so worth the money! I'm highly satisfied with all Paul Mitchell's products