BY PAUL MITCHELL

Smooth, soften and detangle your way to silky, luminous and clean hair with Paul Mitchell Super Skinny Daily Treatment. This daily treatment tames unruly hair, helping to prevent and repair surface damage, as well as greatly reducing drying time.

Paul Mitchell Super Skinny Daily Treatment features a unique Super Skinny Complex that smoothes and softens the hair while providing superior slip and wet combing. Heat activated conditioners and thermal protectants help repair surface damage and prevent cuticle cracking, making the hair smoother and more resistant to mechanical damage.

Paul Mitchell Super Skinny Daily Treatment
  • "i use super skinny every single say - it smells good and works great." in 3 reviews
  • "I highly recommend this product." in 2 reviews
  • "My only complaint is with the serum if you use it too close to your roots your hair feels greasy within the next day." in 1 review
  • "Smell is amazing even better when combined with conditioner " in 1 review
Kimberly S.
Proctorville, OH
I also wrote a review on the Super Skinny shampoo companion to this conditioner, and talked a little about it there. Paul Mitchell is one of my favorites for delivering on their claims. This does as well. However, I wouldn't recommend using this conditioner without its companion shampoo. Together they are more useful as a styling product for the days when you want seriously straight hair with your flat iron. This conditioner doesn't so much condition as it does coat the hair and give a detangling & protective coat against heat. For normal hair, it's too heavy in my opinion to be used otherwise. I gave it three stars because as I said, it does a great job assisting in achieving stick straight hair and has a delicious watermelon fragrance!
Leanne D.
Austin, MN
Paul Mitchell really knows what your hair needs and this product has worked so well for me. It leaves my hair feeling super clean, weightless and not flat, smelling great, frizz free, and shiny! It feels very luxurious when massaging it into your scalp. Definitely recommend!
Michaela J.
Honestly this isn't my fav pm product and I'm a huge Advocate for this line! To me it leaves a residue on the hair and weighs it down. Could be good for finer hair texture?
Mona K.
I purchased this product at a Walgreens. I have never been so disappointed in a Paul Mitchell product such as this one. It claims to be a daily treatment to soften and smooth locks. The only positive about this product is that it smells heavenly. I have thin course hair which is why I picked up this product. I used this treatment and it only left my hair greasy and heavy as if I haven't washed it in days. I definitely will not be purchasing this product again.
kiana f.
Athens, GA
As a regular hot tools user, I am constantly looking for products that will get my naturally coily hair a straight, sleek finish. This product worked alright for me in comparison to some other products, but overall I felt it was too heavy and left my hair feeling greasy/weighed down. I always used it with the skinny serum, so it may be that the two products together are too much, but even with less product my outcome was the same. All in all, it does do what is advertised and may work for others, it just didn't work for me.
Jessica M.
Perkasie, PA
This is my go to product for when I style my hair. I apply a small amount after my shower and then throw my wet hair up in a towel until I am ready to dry it. I then blow dry and flat iron then add a small amount more, last. This product makes my hair feel soft, tames frizz, and leaves it looking shiny. The smell is amazing. It reminds me of Apple and flowers. The bottle is small but lasts a very long time. The price is reasonable.
Magen K.
This stuff smells great. It is hydrating without weighing down you hair. It also tames frizz. It lathers nice and it is safe to use on color treated hair. I use it mostly in the summer because I need something richer for the winter. It's a good daily shampoo.
Kelsey F.
Courtland, VA
This product makes your hair feel so smooth and look so shiny! It's hard to find a hair product that smells as good in the bottle as it does on your hair, but this product nails it! I use a pea sized amount before I blow dry every day and I have never loved my hair as much as I do now! I would highly recommend to anyone looking for smoother or shinier hair!
Morgan W.
Tampa, FL
I haven't use this in quite a while just because I don't straighten my hair as much now, but I used to use this every wash to help with frizz. Personally, I think it did a pretty good job, but I was also using basically the whole Paul Mitchell line. Smells great, price point was fine for me because I felt like my hair was smoother than it usually felt without.
Stephanie A.
I really love Paul Mitchell products they leave your hair feeling so soft ,clean, smelling delicious, and all you want to do is touch your hair! It's a little pricey but it's so worth the money! I'm highly satisfied with all Paul Mitchell's products
Ny H.