BY PAUL MITCHELL

We care: John Paul Mitchell Systems does not conduct or endorse animal testing see more...

Alexa P.
El Paso, TX
Loooove this hair product! I have very curly, thick, hard to manage hair and I bought this hoping it would tame it. That's exactly what it did too. I've tried everything and this is the only thing that seems to work with curly, hard to manage frizzy hair. It's a fair price too. 10/10 would recommend,
Krystal N.
PALM BAY, FL
My go to shampoo when I'm going to blow dry or straighten my hair. Leaves hair with volume minus the frizz
Megan M.
Saint Clair, PA
This shampoo is good for wheb your hair needs a little shine, but when you don't want it weighed down.
Ashley O.
Casselberry, FL
I love how this shampoo makes my hair feel and I like it because it's not over powering in smell
Shareen S.
I used to use this shampoo a long time ago and loved it. I stopped because it was pricey for me
Rachael C.
North Tonawanda
I bought this. It is expensive. However, you will not be disappointed. I promise that this Paul Mitchell product will leave your hair looking healthy and new. You use it after you get out of the shower and I am telling you you will not be disappointed. Please give it a try and see the outcome that you will have. I bought my Paul Mitchell hair detangler two and a half years ago and I still have half bottle left. You do not use a lot but you do use it every time you get out of the shower. It is the best thing to use out of every detangler out there give it a try and you will be surprised. I'm saying you will be surprised because I once was surprised. I thought it was stupid buying hair frizzy detangler lotion for $8.99. However, this is made a huge difference in my hair.
Pia L.
Columbia, MD
My hairdresser recommended this to me to use on my hair to reduce drying time, hence heat damage. It does make your hair dry faster, it also feels great. I am black and have relaxed hair. It doesn't feel dry and is smooth
Krystal B.
La Porte, TX
This product is amazing! It smooths your hair without weighing it down. It doesn't leave a greasy feeling. The packing is appealing and not overwhelming; very easy to read. The smell is not over whelming either, it's nice for a migraine sufferer!
Heather V.
Brandon, FL
I was so ecstatic to come across this at a salon (where it was on clearance!) and had to buy it. The super skinny formula helps tremendously with managing my curly hair in humidity.
Kim H.
I like the way this product makes my hair look and feel. It is one of the better ones I have tried. I have a very oily scalp and this seems to be one of the better products.