BY PAUL MITCHELL

• Is this good with curly hair or straight will it weight hair down...1 Answers
Carissa P.
Carissa P.
Hamilton, OH
This product is one of the more expensive products that I have used but I do like it. It is supposed to help keep the frizz down and it did but not all the way. My hair is very coarse and frizzy during humidity. I would not buy this product again.
Lacey H.
Lacey H.
Melbourne, FL
This is one of my most favorite lines from PM. The use of this shampoo along with the conditioner and skinny serum is amazing. I love the smell and the way my hair feels after using this line!
Nicole R.
Nicole R.
Leicester, NC
Leaves hair shiny and clean. Feels like it takes off the daily grime. Pricier than some brands, but worth the extra money.
sabrina b.
sabrina b.
West Covina, CA
Awesome!! This product makes my hair feel healthy, soft, gives it shine and on top of the makes my hair smell good.
Stephanie Y.
Stephanie Y.
Seminole, FL
I really enjoy using the shampoo very light weight I use it every day and it does not dry out my hair
Megan B.
Megan B.
Buffalo, WV
I have really thick curly hair so I use this, the conditioner and gel to help maintain a nice 'do.
Rachel S.
Rachel S.
Made my hair feel very dry and brittle gave the bottle away to someone bc I couldn't return it
Jeanie R.
Jeanie R.
Chicago
My second favorite shampoo Hair feels so good after using this product. Smells great too b
Kimberly M.
Kimberly M.
Greenfield, CA
Personally it is very difficult finding a shampoo that will get the the job when it comes to washing my hair since I have very thick hair... This shampoo is incredible! The scent is nice and it actually dries my hair 5x faster than other leading shampoos.
Emily G.
Emily G.
Savage, MT
I love this conditioner! Especially if you have thick wavy hair this conditioner really helps smooth it out a long with the skinny leave in conditioner. I definitely recommend this small/conditioner set!
Sandy L.
Sandy L.
Whittier , CA
Is this good with curly hair or straight will it weight hair down leave resedue in the hair