BY PAUL MITCHELL

• Is this good with curly hair or straight will it weight hair down...1 Answers
Kimberly M.
Greenfield, CA
Personally it is very difficult finding a shampoo that will get the the job when it comes to washing my hair since I have very thick hair... This shampoo is incredible! The scent is nice and it actually dries my hair 5x faster than other leading shampoos.
Carissa P.
Hamilton, OH
This product is one of the more expensive products that I have used but I do like it. It is supposed to help keep the frizz down and it did but not all the way. My hair is very coarse and frizzy during humidity. I would not buy this product again.
Emily G.
Savage, MT
I love this conditioner! Especially if you have thick wavy hair this conditioner really helps smooth it out a long with the skinny leave in conditioner. I definitely recommend this small/conditioner set!
Lacey H.
Melbourne, FL
This is one of my most favorite lines from PM. The use of this shampoo along with the conditioner and skinny serum is amazing. I love the smell and the way my hair feels after using this line!
Morgan B.
This shampoo is great if you love straight hair! It makes your hair super soft and shiny. It also makes it very easy to comb through your hair once it's been paired with the Super Skinny Conditioner. Amazing product!
Sofia S.
These actually work! Meaning less frizz. I use this product regularly because my hair is curly. It tames my hair before I dry and style. Saves me a lot of time.
Isabelle E.
Charlottesvle, VA
Such a great shampoo! The smell is fresh and a little fruity, and it definitely keeps my hair nice and flat. Holy grail shampoo right here.
Jessica H.
Nashville, TN
This is my favorite shampoo! Works great on my thick, curly hair helping it to be less frizzy and more manageable! Smells good too!
Lorna R.
I love this because it is soft and not sticky. It is great for straightening your hair and also getting a really nice shine.
Nicole R.
Leicester, NC
Leaves hair shiny and clean. Feels like it takes off the daily grime. Pricier than some brands, but worth the extra money.
Sandy L.
Whittier , CA
Is this good with curly hair or straight will it weight hair down leave resedue in the hair