BY PAUL MITCHELL

Paul Mitchell Super Skinny Daily Shampoo - 10.1 oz. see more...

Danyelle C.
Homestead, FL
This stuff is definitely where it’s at when it comes to smooth frizz free hair. The entire Paul Mitchell super skinny line works wonders for my thick curly and frizzy hair. GLOSS DROPS ARE A MUST. I section my hair and iron thin sections. Once i smooth it i apply a tiny drop with my hands starting at my root. This helps me control my frizz at the root.
Kellie A.
Keaau, HI
My hair is naturally wavy but straight when I wash and dry it with a blow dryer. This shampoo helps my hair stay straight without me having to use a straightening iron. It has a nice smell to it and I would recommend it.
Jessica S.
plano
I did not like this for my hair type. It doesn’t lather. And did not help my frizz. I use the skinny serum so I was disappointed when this didn’t work the same.
Liz Z.
Fargo
Paul Mitchell Super Skinny is one of my daily go to's for Shampoo. It is not too heavy on the hair and gets it clean and smelling great!
Liz Z.
Fargo
Louise B.
Bay Saint Louis, MS
Poshmark item once again since I can't find this on shelf around me. Smells awesome, cleans hair and hair is soft after using it.
Lani M.
Mountain Home
Refreshing watermelon scent truly controls frizz I've used it on plenty of clients and they always leave the chair satisfied
talderete2
This stuff right here smells. Awesome it makes your hair so soft and is super affordable. Everyone in my family uses it
Danelle J.
It’s alright but the price point is to high for what it does. You could find a shampoo just like this for cheaper.
lisa r.
San benito, TX
I love this product. It makes my hair feel lighter and smoother and dare u say, skinnier! It's great! Live it