BY PAUL MITCHELL

Smoothes and softens unruly hair For all hair types.  Leaves hair clean and soft.  Our unique Super Skinny™ Complex helps make hair smooth and reduce blow-dry time.  Contains the finest ingredients and our activated shine blend . Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated with John Paul Mitchell Systems and are not a licensed retailer of  John Paul Mitchell Systems. John Paul Mitchell Systems guarantees this product only when sold through authorized retailers, and cannot guarantee the authenticity of any product sold by an unauthorized retailer.  We cannot guarantee that this product is covered by any manufacturer s warranties or eligible for any manufacturer s rebate.  If the UPC codes or other tracing codes are missing from any product container of a John Paul Mitchell Systems product, please retain your pur see more...

Kimberly S.
Proctorville, OH
Paul Mitchell is one of my two top favorites when it comes to salon products. This shampoo delivers on what it says, but I wouldn't recommend it for everyone. If your hair is on the finer side or oily, this probably isn't the poo for you. It deposits a coating on your hair that could easily become greasy if you don't follow up by using a hot iron to help it kind of melt out a bit. Another issue I found personally is that while my hair was wet after using this, it felt stripped and tangled easily. You definitely want to follow up this shampoo with its companion conditioner! The conditioner doesn't seem to so much as condition, but it also leaves a coat behind that felt more like it served to slicken and detangler- the hair after the dry, stripped feeling that the shampoo leaves. Thats where it lacks in stars, here's where it gets a few: it does what it says, and is a pretty good combo to use when you want super straight hair. *The shampoo itself isn't going to make your hair straight. Used on combination with a flat iron however it is going to be much straighter and more smooth than without it.* I definitely wouldn't recommend this as a daily shampoo! I would recommend this as looking at it like a product that you use on the days when you want super straight hair. If you're wearing your hair any other way, I wouldn't recommend using this shampoo that day.
Natasha T.
Astoria, NY
This shampoo was just mediocre. There wasn't anything great and there wasn't anything bad about it. It is a bit heavy on your hair, which is probably the smooth effect they're going for. I got it on sale, I probably wouldn't buy again, definitely not full price.
Geeta I.
This is a great shampoo! It smoothes hair, has a great scent, and doesn't strip hair of moisture. However, my favorite way to use this is as a makeup brush cleaner. It removes even the most stubborn foundation gently from brushes. Great versatile products!
Isabelle E.
Charlottesvle, VA
I am one of those people that refuses to leave the house if I look awful, but really is not interested in spending much time or effort to look nice. I have reddish brown, wavy, tangly, frizzy, awful hair. I hate it. I went through a period of basically looking like a hairball all the time, until my hairdresser recommended this shampoo! I found my holy grail product line. The PM Super Skinny shampoo is the starter for my two part routine, and it sets a solid base to keep my hair smooth and tame. There isn't much product buildup, it smells nice, and WORKS. Would definitely recommend for anyone out there who is nearly at the end of the line with their problem hair!
Laura H.
Dallas, TX
I bought this at Walgreens for less than half of what the original price was! I was so excited to try it out. It has a light green tint and smells like that fancy salon shampoo. It cleans my hair really well, but does not really help with my frizz issue. The only problem I found with this shampoo is you have to use a little more than you might expect to get a nice lather. Overall, this was a great find.
Rosemarie M.
Orlando, FL
Regardless what type of hair you have this is amazing product to have specially if u are from a state like Florida this helps with humanity and keep are hair from freezing up also help the dry time when blow drying your hair and smells amazing
Kyla S.
Glendive, MT
This was horrible for my hair. I've used the skinny serum to combat my frizz which worked wonderful, but this shampoo and conditioner acted like glue in my hair. It made it completely unmanageable. I have normal hair that isn't too thick but it can be a bit frizzy and curly.
Kirsten L.
Daly City, CA
This shampoo is just okay. It does its job, but I feel that this brand offers better products. Its cheaper than other products from this brand, so I would say that you get what you pay for. I wouldn't mind repurchasing it, but I wouldn't search high and low for it.
Sophia S.
Las Vegas, NV
I love this shampoo because it's fantastic for my fine hair and gets it super clean but never dries it! it isn't too heavy and doesn't leave my hair looking limp. I also love the conditioner!
Alley G.
Pompano Beach, FL
I LIVE BY PAUL MITHCHELL!!!!!!!! HIS PRODUCTS NEVER FAIL ME!!!!!!! Not that use this everyday legit as in the product name but I use it every time I wash my hair..... EVERYTIME! This company knows what they are doing 100% they have never failed me