BY PAUL MITCHELL

Smoothes and softens unruly hair For all hair types.  Leaves hair clean and soft.  Our unique Super Skinny™ Complex helps make hair smooth and reduce blow-dry time.  Contains the finest ingredients and our activated shine blend . Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated with John Paul Mitchell Systems and are not a licensed retailer of  John Paul Mitchell Systems. John Paul Mitchell Systems guarantees this product only when sold through authorized retailers, and cannot guarantee the authenticity of any product sold by an unauthorized retailer.  We cannot guarantee that this product is covered by any manufacturer s warranties or eligible for any manufacturer s rebate.  If the UPC codes or other tracing codes are missing from any product container of a John Paul Mitchell Systems product, please retain your pur see more...

Alley G.
Pompano Beach, FL
I LIVE BY PAUL MITHCHELL!!!!!!!! HIS PRODUCTS NEVER FAIL ME!!!!!!! Not that use this everyday legit as in the product name but I use it every time I wash my hair..... EVERYTIME! This company knows what they are doing 100% they have never failed me
Emily R.
Akron, OH
This is my FAVORITE shampoo ever. It leaves me hair soft and little to no frizz. This can be pricey but I usually buy in bulk when I see it go on sale. Even if it wasn't on sale I would but it just because of how awesome it is!
Sophia S.
Las Vegas, NV
I love this shampoo because it's fantastic for my fine hair and gets it super clean but never dries it! it isn't too heavy and doesn't leave my hair looking limp. I also love the conditioner!
Paula E.
Danbury, CT
Light fragrance and concentrated so you don't need to use too much. Really cut down on frizz and fly-always without weighing down fine hair.
Megan M.
Saint Clair, PA
This shampoo is a mist during the humid summer weather. It leaves your hair sleek, not weighed down. Highly recommended for fine hair.
Brenda R.
Mc Bain, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love these. Especially during salon visits. Smells good and the Paul Mitchell brand is amazing.
Natasha T.
Astoria, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This shampoo was just mediocre. There wasn't anything great and there wasn't anything bad about it. It is a bit heavy on your hair, which is probably the smooth effect they're going for. I got it on sale, I probably wouldn't buy again, definitely not full price.
Geeta I.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great shampoo! It smoothes hair, has a great scent, and doesn't strip hair of moisture. However, my favorite way to use this is as a makeup brush cleaner. It removes even the most stubborn foundation gently from brushes. Great versatile products!
Laura H.
Denton, TX
I bought this at Walgreens for less than half of what the original price was! I was so excited to try it out. It has a light green tint and smells like that fancy salon shampoo. It cleans my hair really well, but does not really help with my frizz issue. The only problem I found with this shampoo is you have to use a little more than you might expect to get a nice lather. Overall, this was a great find.
Rosemarie M.
Orlando, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Regardless what type of hair you have this is amazing product to have specially if u are from a state like Florida this helps with humanity and keep are hair from freezing up also help the dry time when blow drying your hair and smells amazing