3 colors available

BY PAUL MITCHELL

Smoothes and softens unruly hair For all hair types.  Leaves hair clean and soft.  Our unique Super Skinny™ Complex helps make hair smooth and reduce blow-dry time.  Contains the finest ingredients and our activated shine blend . Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated with John Paul Mitchell Systems and are not a licensed retailer of  John Paul Mitchell Systems. John Paul Mitchell Systems guarantees this product only when sold through authorized retailers, and cannot guarantee the authenticity of any product sold by an unauthorized retailer.  We cannot guarantee that this product is covered by any manufacturer s warranties or eligible for any manufacturer s rebate.  If the UPC codes or other tracing codes are missing from any product container of a John Paul Mitchell Systems product, please retain your pur see more...

Kirsten L.
Kirsten L.
Daly City, CA
This shampoo is just okay. It does its job, but I feel that this brand offers better products. Its cheaper than other products from this brand, so I would say that you get what you pay for. I wouldn't mind repurchasing it, but I wouldn't search high and low for it.
Alley G.
Alley G.
Pompano Beach, FL
I LIVE BY PAUL MITHCHELL!!!!!!!! HIS PRODUCTS NEVER FAIL ME!!!!!!! Not that use this everyday legit as in the product name but I use it every time I wash my hair..... EVERYTIME! This company knows what they are doing 100% they have never failed me
Emily R.
Emily R.
Akron, OH
This is my FAVORITE shampoo ever. It leaves me hair soft and little to no frizz. This can be pricey but I usually buy in bulk when I see it go on sale. Even if it wasn't on sale I would but it just because of how awesome it is!
Sophia S.
Sophia S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I love this shampoo because it's fantastic for my fine hair and gets it super clean but never dries it! it isn't too heavy and doesn't leave my hair looking limp. I also love the conditioner!
Paula E.
Paula E.
Danbury, CT
Light fragrance and concentrated so you don't need to use too much. Really cut down on frizz and fly-always without weighing down fine hair.
Megan M.
Megan M.
Saint Clair, PA
This shampoo is a mist during the humid summer weather. It leaves your hair sleek, not weighed down. Highly recommended for fine hair.
Hannah H.
Hannah H.
I love this shampoo for people who have very frizzy hair! Keeps frizz down, and hair feeling smooth all day!
Brenda R.
Brenda R.
Mc Bain, MI
I love these. Especially during salon visits. Smells good and the Paul Mitchell brand is amazing.
Natasha T.
Natasha T.
Astoria, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This shampoo was just mediocre. There wasn't anything great and there wasn't anything bad about it. It is a bit heavy on your hair, which is probably the smooth effect they're going for. I got it on sale, I probably wouldn't buy again, definitely not full price.
Geeta I.
Geeta I.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great shampoo! It smoothes hair, has a great scent, and doesn't strip hair of moisture. However, my favorite way to use this is as a makeup brush cleaner. It removes even the most stubborn foundation gently from brushes. Great versatile products!