BY PAUL MITCHELL

Smoothness RedefinedGetting a brush through rough hair every day can be tiresome. The Paul Mitchell Super Skinny Conditioner cleanses the hair well, leaving your hair tangle-free, super soft and shiny. This formula makes untamed hair more manageable. Styling is made quicker owing to the tangle-free hair. Smoothes and softens the hair Repairs and reduces damage Speeds up drying and styling This exclusive formula smoothes and softens hair while protecting hair from damage. It also works well with hair color. Just for you: All hair types; especially suited for damaged hair.A Closer Look: In addition to softness, the Paul Mitchell Super Skinny Conditioner provides easy wet combing. Heat-activated conditioners and thermal protectors help repair and prevent hair texture damage. You Won't Find: No animal testing conducted Get Started: Use after shampoo. Massage and rinse-off completely. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Camila A.
Camila A.
Tecate , CA
This line is great! But, only if and I say IF you have a certain kind of hair. Most hair products are always trying to create volume and add to your hair. Which is bad for hair that (and this is the kind of hair I was referring to)is just big, like where when you go to the salon they have to chop the heck out of it to take the weight out and it will be curly in some places and not in others; if you cut it to your chin, your head would look like a mushroom, THAT kind of hair. I wouldn't use this hair on pencil straight hair or thin hair, it would probably make it lifeless or give it an oily appearance. The product is not oily, and it doesn't have the feeling of adding a smoothing agent. It's almost as if it has a mild relaxer in it, though I don't believe this is the case. The scent is light and kind of reminds me of watermelon. If your main need from a shampoo is to make your hair feel REALLY clean without feeling stripped, try this out, it's super
Madisson W.
Madisson W.
Lakewood, CO
This product is great for someone who has lots of course textured hair who want to tone it down to make it look a little less Volumized, all Paul Mitchell products have great smells and the products are long lasting, great to use with the rest of the super skinny line! Found at any Paul Mitchell school or salon and at Ulta
Rebecka R.
Rebecka R.
Lynchburg, VA
I LOVE the entire Super Skinny line! It is everything you expect from the Paul Mitchell brand. It smells incredible, and smooths the frizz in my (sometimes) unruly wavy hair! If you combine this with the rest of the line (shampoo, super skinny serum) you can't go wrong! I will buy again!
Geeta I.
Geeta I.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this conditioner! A little goes a long way, and it is super moisturizing. I have curly hair that I flat iron often and this helps keep my curls and straight hair looking moisturized. The only major downside is the price, but you only need a small amount. I highly recommend this!
Taylor C.
Taylor C.
Sterling, CO
It is a great coniditonier it really helped my hair because I am a swimmer it is so Affordable and smells wonderful it isn't hard to find all I did was go to Walmart also it has nice packaging you can get it in a small medium or large and yes I would recommend it to others
charlotte s.
charlotte s.
burlington, KY
This product is amazing and worth the cost. It gets all of the oiliness out of my hair, and has a lovely scent. This conditioner only needs a tiny drop and will go a long way. The conditioner is effective, and would definitely be bought again from ultra.
Zaydielynn M.
Zaydielynn M.
San Diego, CA
Paul Mitchells Super Skinny Conditioner is weightless. It protects from heat damage and manages unruly hair giving more softness and body. All Paul Mitchell products look alike as they are uniformed that way. I would recommend this product!
Hope B.
Hope B.
Farmington, NH
I love this but you need specific hair for this or you won't like it. I love the smell of it so much. It works perfect for my hair. I bought this product online. Yes I would definitely buy it again I always buy this every time I run out.
Nicole s.
Nicole s.
Fleming Isle, FL
I love this stuff! I put it in while I'm air drying my hair, and when it's dry it's so smooth! I have thick hair so i need to use way more than someone with thin or normal hair. So someone may only need a quarter size amount.
Leslie G.
Leslie G.
As a hairstylist, I try many products and this is one of my go to favorites. ..it works well and has a great scent...gives a great conditioning and is one product I recommend to my clients consistently