BY PAUL MITCHELL

Smoothness RedefinedGetting a brush through rough hair every day can be tiresome. The Paul Mitchell Super Skinny Conditioner cleanses the hair well, leaving your hair tangle-free, super soft and shiny. This formula makes untamed hair more manageable. Styling is made quicker owing to the tangle-free hair. Smoothes and softens the hair Repairs and reduces damage Speeds up drying and styling This exclusive formula smoothes and softens hair while protecting hair from damage. It also works well with hair color. Just for you: All hair types; especially suited for damaged hair.A Closer Look: In addition to softness, the Paul Mitchell Super Skinny Conditioner provides easy wet combing. Heat-activated conditioners and thermal protectors help repair and prevent hair texture damage. You Won't Find: No animal testing conducted Get Started: Use after shampoo. Massage and rinse-off completely. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Jennifer S.
Portland, OR
Paul Mitchell does it again! My hair sucks. Like literally, if anyone else has the same type of hair that I do - I feel for you. It's thick, curly at the top, and just poofy everywhere else. The super skinny line really helps me out! I use the shampoo, conditioner, and serum on my hair and it works wonders! Even if I just let my hair air dry, it's not as big as it normally is. I don't need the extra volume that most products want to give you. I can do that myself with a teasing comb if I want it. The smell is an added bonus!

I have heard some people complain that the conditioner makes their hair greasy, but I have never had that problem. Just make sure you only apply it to the midsection and ends, and you are good to go! I like to let it sit on my hair for a couple minutes after applying just because :)
Carrie G.
I seriously cannot imagine life without this Paul Mitchell Super Skinny Conditioner. It is my go to! It seems to work great even when used with different shampoos. It makes hair remarkably more manageable. Whether you plan to curl or straighten it does a great job preparing the hair for a smooth look. It helps a lot with frizz and control for wavy or curly hair. A little goes a long way- I usually only apply from just past the roots to the ends. You should definitely try this!
vannahpha r.
La Mesa, CA
I have color treated hair and found this to be very basic. Doesn’t perform badly nor great. Ive tried better brands for the same value with better results. But have tried other lines from this brand and had better results as well.
Catherine P.
This stuff really works. I use the super skinny shampoo and conditioner when I want to cut down on dry time or let my hair air dry. It really makes your hair air dry faster. The smell is great too. This is my favorite Paul Mitchell product.
Lauren S.
This smells amazing and your hair feels amazing, but the fragrance caused me to break into a rash. I use the serum in my hair and don’t let it touch my skin when it’s wet.
Amy S.
I use this after washing my hair with the Super Skinny shampoo, and it's a combination made in heaven. The shampoo already softens my hair's texture and this conditioner locks in the softness.
Robyn D.
I don't mean to sound like R.C. on repeat, but this stuff really is everything they make it up to be. I used to be a 13 day touch up Platinum blonde and I credit what hair I have left to the super skinny line. I love the shampoo and balm too
Camila A.
Tecate , CA
This line is great! But, only if and I say IF you have a certain kind of hair. Most hair products are always trying to create volume and add to your hair. Which is bad for hair that (and this is the kind of hair I was referring to)is just big, like where when you go to the salon they have to chop the heck out of it to take the weight out and it will be curly in some places and not in others; if you cut it to your chin, your head would look like a mushroom, THAT kind of hair. I wouldn't use this hair on pencil straight hair or thin hair, it would probably make it lifeless or give it an oily appearance. The product is not oily, and it doesn't have the feeling of adding a smoothing agent. It's almost as if it has a mild relaxer in it, though I don't believe this is the case. The scent is light and kind of reminds me of watermelon. If your main need from a shampoo is to make your hair feel REALLY clean without feeling stripped, try this out, it's super
Amanda P.
Tullahoma, TN
This product is amazing! The best conditioner I have ever used. I have oily scalp and it does not make my hair more oily. I can use it on my color treated hair. I am very satisfied with this product.
Rebecka R.
Lynchburg, VA
I LOVE the entire Super Skinny line! It is everything you expect from the Paul Mitchell brand. It smells incredible, and smooths the frizz in my (sometimes) unruly wavy hair! If you combine this with the rest of the line (shampoo, super skinny serum) you can't go wrong! I will buy again!