BY PAUL MITCHELL

Smoothness RedefinedGetting a brush through rough hair every day can be tiresome. The Paul Mitchell Super Skinny Conditioner cleanses the hair well, leaving your hair tangle-free, super soft and shiny. This formula makes untamed hair more manageable. Styling is made quicker owing to the tangle-free hair. Smoothes and softens the hair Repairs and reduces damage Speeds up drying and styling This exclusive formula smoothes and softens hair while protecting hair from damage. It also works well with hair color. Just for you: All hair types; especially suited for damaged hair.A Closer Look: In addition to softness, the Paul Mitchell Super Skinny Conditioner provides easy wet combing. Heat-activated conditioners and thermal protectors help repair and prevent hair texture damage. You Won't Find: No animal testing conducted Get Started: Use after shampoo. Massage and rinse-off completely. see more...

Jennifer S.
Portland, OR
Paul Mitchell does it again! My hair sucks. Like literally, if anyone else has the same type of hair that I do - I feel for you. It's thick, curly at the top, and just poofy everywhere else. The super skinny line really helps me out! I use the shampoo, conditioner, and serum on my hair and it works wonders! Even if I just let my hair air dry, it's not as big as it normally is. I don't need the extra volume that most products want to give you. I can do that myself with a teasing comb if I want it. The smell is an added bonus!

I have heard some people complain that the conditioner makes their hair greasy, but I have never had that problem. Just make sure you only apply it to the midsection and ends, and you are good to go! I like to let it sit on my hair for a couple minutes after applying just because :)
Brookelynne T.
Clearfield, PA
I'm obsessed with the entire line of PM Super Skinny products especially the Super Skinny Serum. These product leave your hair shiny strong and so smooth and soft and smell like heaven! A cult classic for hair stylist!!
Brittany L.
Saint Clair Shores, MI
I’ve used this a few times with great results! I’m a frizzball when my hair dries and this definitely helps! If you have super oily hair, this probably won’t be for you! Satisfied and will definitely buy again!
alexis b.
worcester, MA
I really enjoy using this conditioner. it smells lovely, and is relatively effective. I wouldn’t say it’s 100% due to the fact that i’m considering switching i just have to do some research. however, it’s definitely done me right for the last year and will be a hard one to top!
Karissa L.
Frankfort
This conditioner did nothing for me :( it was almost watery, and I wish it was more hydrating. The shampoo was honestly terrible and didn’t work for me either.. I really loved the serum, sad this didn’t work
Amy B.
I use this after washing my hair with the Super Skinny shampoo, and it's a combination made in heaven. The shampoo already softens my hair's texture and this conditioner locks in the softness.
Mary V.
Columbia, MO
I like this stuff. Not my favorite but I like it. What I really love about it is the smell and it does a decent job of keeping the frizzies away . Besides that theres not quite that much to brag on.
Lauren S.
This smells amazing and your hair feels amazing, but the fragrance caused me to break into a rash. I use the serum in my hair and don’t let it touch my skin when it’s wet.
Ronnie L.
My stylist uses this every time. I only use this when I go to the salon. It’s an amazing product. It keeps my hair moisturized, clean, detangled, and healthy afterwards.
Carrie G.
I seriously cannot imagine life without this Paul Mitchell Super Skinny Conditioner. It is my go to! It seems to work great even when used with different shampoos. It makes hair remarkably more manageable. Whether you plan to curl or straighten it does a great job preparing the hair for a smooth look. It helps a lot with frizz and control for wavy or curly hair. A little goes a long way- I usually only apply from just past the roots to the ends. You should definitely try this!