BY PAUL MITCHELL

Smoothness RedefinedGetting a brush through rough hair every day can be tiresome. The Paul Mitchell Super Skinny Conditioner cleanses the hair well, leaving your hair tangle-free, super soft and shiny. This formula makes untamed hair more manageable. Styling is made quicker owing to the tangle-free hair. Smoothes and softens the hair Repairs and reduces damage Speeds up drying and styling This exclusive formula smoothes and softens hair while protecting hair from damage. It also works well with hair color. Just for you: All hair types; especially suited for damaged hair.A Closer Look: In addition to softness, the Paul Mitchell Super Skinny Conditioner provides easy wet combing. Heat-activated conditioners and thermal protectors help repair and prevent hair texture damage. You Won't Find: No animal testing conducted Get Started: Use after shampoo. Massage and rinse-off completely. see more...

Brookelynne T.
Clearfield, PA
I'm obsessed with the entire line of PM Super Skinny products especially the Super Skinny Serum. These product leave your hair shiny strong and so smooth and soft and smell like heaven! A cult classic for hair stylist!!
Brittany L.
Saint Clair Shores, MI
I’ve used this a few times with great results! I’m a frizzball when my hair dries and this definitely helps! If you have super oily hair, this probably won’t be for you! Satisfied and will definitely buy again!
Ali B.
New Port Richey
The super skinny line is my all time fave. From their shampoo and conditioner to their serums. I love it all. Not only does t smell delicious but it helps tame my hair and help make it straighter and not as poofy when I am styling it. Love love love this product.
Alexis M.
Alliance, NE
One of my favorite higher end conditioners. Paul Mitchell products are all fantastic but this is by far my favorite. My hair is fine but really thick. But this makes hair feel thinner without thinning my hair. Makes my hair more manageable.
Lisa S.
Plant City, FL
Paul Mitchell is my absolute Fab shampoo and conditioner! The super skinny line is Fantastic! If you use the system with the leave in your hair is super smooth and shinny and It Smells Great!! You have to try it!❤
Karissa L.
Frankfort
This conditioner did nothing for me :( it was almost watery, and I wish it was more hydrating. The shampoo was honestly terrible and didn’t work for me either.. I really loved the serum, sad this didn’t work
Mary V.
Columbia, MO
I like this stuff. Not my favorite but I like it. What I really love about it is the smell and it does a decent job of keeping the frizzies away . Besides that theres not quite that much to brag on.
Melissa M.
Minooka
This is one of the few smoothing conditioners that does not leave my hair feeling weighed down or greasy. It smells incredible. It has a wonderful price point and it will last you forever.
Lauren S.
This smells amazing and your hair feels amazing, but the fragrance caused me to break into a rash. I use the serum in my hair and don’t let it touch my skin when it’s wet.
Carrie G.
I seriously cannot imagine life without this Paul Mitchell Super Skinny Conditioner. It is my go to! It seems to work great even when used with different shampoos. It makes hair remarkably more manageable. Whether you plan to curl or straighten it does a great job preparing the hair for a smooth look. It helps a lot with frizz and control for wavy or curly hair. A little goes a long way- I usually only apply from just past the roots to the ends. You should definitely try this!