Paul Mitchell Super Skinny - 8.5 oz.

by Paul Mitchell

Paul Mitchell Super Skinny - 8.5 oz.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Paul Mitchell Super Skinny - 8.5 oz.!
Temecula
This stuff feels and smells amazing, but it doesn't have the best ingredients. It also isn't a heat protectant so o switched to UNITE.
Hobart
Favorite product for ten years. Helps keeps my hair at bay and smooth no matter what the weather is like. It also saves my split ends.
I’ve been using this since college. It’s the only serum lll uses it’s not too heavy, has a good smell, and it’s not oily or greasy.
N Billerica, MA
I LOVE this product! It smells AMAZING, speeds up blowdry time, smooths the hair, makes it silky and shiny! What's not to love!
Paul Mitchell Super Skinny - 8.5 oz. uploaded by Mikena H.
Love this product. It smells amazing, smoothes and conditions your hair. I got this on a deal At Ulta and the price was OK.
My all time favorite, it’s my can’t do without for hair before blow drying. Smells great and cuts down on dry time.
Las Vegas
Makes my hair dry faster, and smoother. I apply from my ears to my ends and then blow dry! Love this product
Santa Maria, CA
Purchased at: ULTA
I’ve been using this for years. It helps with the frizz and adds shine to my hair. Would def recommend
Chicago
Purchased at: Amazon
I’ve been using this product for years. Gives your hair great shine and keeps the frizz away.
Baxter, MN
Smells amazing and makes your hair really soft. I use this after I straighten my hair.

Looking for your answer?