BY PAUL MITCHELL

Provide your hair with a gorgeous, flexible hold and long-lasting memory while adding shine and incredible body with Paul Mitchell® Super Sculpt™ Quick-Drying Styling Glaze. The Super Sculpt™ dries fast for quick results while conditioning bodifying agents and panthenol add flowing volume and professional memory.

WHAT IT DOES

Provides flexible control and long-lasting memory while adding body and maximizing shine.

HOW IT WORKS

Conditioning, bodifying agents and panthenol add volume and memory.

ADDED BONUS

Dries fast so you get the results you want in less time.

FEATURES

• Paraben Free
  • Vegan
  • Color Safe

Isabella D.
Tampa, FL
I have very fine hair and it is very difficult to find a sculpting spray that helps with styling and definition. It smells amazing and although a little more on the pricey side, it overall is definitely worth the buy.
Haley H.
In love with Paul Mitchell! For straight, curly, or wavy hair! I have lighter and medium to thin hair. If I am in a hurry I use this gel to get a fabulous hair style in less time! I will continue to buy this product!
Jessica E.
Miami , FL
Not a bad product for people with straight hair. I have extremely long thick curly hair so I literally have to use a quarter of the bottle for it to actually work. I'm pretty sure it works better on less coarse hair.
Natalie A.
La Puente, CA
Love this seriously I love using this better than moose. At the end of the day when I wash out my hair it doesn't make it feel dry at all. I tend to use this when I'm on the go and don't have time to blow dry, curl,straighten my hair. If you go some wavy or curly hair this is totally for you.
Jessica R.
Lehi, UT
This is the best hair gel that I have ever used! It smells nice and doesn't make my hair clumpy or sticky after it is dry. I can still run my fingers through my hair. A bit pricey, but a little goes a long way!
Jen P.
Forest, OH
This is my favorite styling product ever! Smells good, goes on smooth and surprisingly it did help my hair dry faster! Plus when used with my flat iron to put beach waves in my hair the style held for 2 days!
Linda G.
Washington, WV
I've used this for years. My hair holds its style regardless of what I do to it. My daughter uses it to scrunch her curls and I use it with my short hair. Versatile product no matter your hair type or style.
Faby V.
Temecula, CA
This product is amazing!!! It's sculpts ur hair and gives it the wet look that I love. I've been obsessed with it since I was young. I always have to get the big bottle. Definitely one of my go to products
Andrea A.
Albuquerque, NM
I have used this for years and don't know what I'd do if they stop making it. It keeps my hair from frizz while allowing body and movement. It does not leave my hair feeling sticky like other hold products. I have one in travel size to have in all emergencies! Can't live without it!
Kassidy I.
Rochester, NY
Loved how this product felt in my hair and made my hair feel. it was soft and light and there was not really a fragrance so it was overall a good product and I would defiantly recommend it. love this !!!
Claire L.
East Greenwich, RI
Should I continue putting it on wet hair or is it best on dry when I use it on wet it seems to be more managable
Nikki A.
brampton, ON
How would you rate this product?
Claire L.
East Greenwich, RI
Should I continue putting it on with wet or dry hair
Monica G.
Marlin, TX
Does the Paul Mitchell Flexible Style Super Sculpt Quick-Drying Styling Glaze works better with curly or straight hair?