BY PAUL MITCHELL

Finishing spray. Guaranteed only when sold by a professional hairdresser, otherwise it may be counterfeit, old or tampered with. John Paul Mitchell Systems does not conduct or endorse animal testing. . see more...

Buy on JCPenney*
Ashley P.
Smyrna, TN
Paul Mitchell products have been around for an eternity. Many years ago my grandmother would go have her hair "fixed". She would always buy a bottle of Paul Mitchell spritz! Makes me laugh thinking of it. Needless to say I honestly have never tried a PM product I didn't love. These people know hairspray for sure. This particular kind gives you the flexibility of styling your hair but still having control.
Kimberly M.
Hendersonvlle, TN
I love all Paul Mitchell products but the finishing spray is my favorite! It makes your hair look so healthy and shiny, I always make sure I have a can of this! I straighten my hair a lot so sometimes it can look dry and frizzed out on the ends... so I just spray some of this finishing spray on it when I'm done and it looks beautiful!!!
Amista B.
New Lexington, OH
I have a shoulder length bob and I like to keep it looking sleek but still like it to be manageable and have movement. This spray is great for that. Does not feel like hairspray at all. Super light and very clean feeling. My only complaint is the smell. So strong and literally chokes me.
Rebecca N.
This product has been my go-to hairspray for years. It holds style but isn't heavy nor does it weigh my hair down. It has a pleasant smell and it washes out easily. It can add volume to styles or can be used to create a sleek look after you flatiron.
Brittany P.
Can't get enough of this finishing spray!! It's the last product I use before I head out the door! Makes my hair look beautiful with just enough shine! Doesn't make hair oily or greasy!
Angie C.
The best part about this finishing spray for me is the smell! I can use it for three days & still no buildup! I won't even use a spray anymore if it isn't brush able!
Alicia M.
Springfield , MO
This made my hair look shiny and I could tell it made a difference once my hair was styled. It my curls stayed longer and didn't look frizzy by the end of the night.
Sonia C.
El Paso, TX
A bit strong at times depending how close or far you angle your bottle. Read directions for best finish depending on your style. Holds all day and doesn't leave any residue, comes off easily when washed.
Tina C.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Absolutely amazing stuff! Great scent and texture. I love Paul Mitchell period. I like that it does not coat your hair at all and feels like you don't even have product on.
Marlena J.
Louisa, KY
It isn't often that I can find a product that I love to use and actually works on my hair but this spray is awesome. I would recommend this to everyone I know.