BY PAUL MITCHELL

Finishing spray. Guaranteed only when sold by a professional hairdresser, otherwise it may be counterfeit, old or tampered with. John Paul Mitchell Systems does not conduct or endorse animal testing. . see more...

Buy on JCPenney*
Amista B.
New Lexington, OH
I have a shoulder length bob and I like to keep it looking sleek but still like it to be manageable and have movement. This spray is great for that. Does not feel like hairspray at all. Super light and very clean feeling. My only complaint is the smell. So strong and literally chokes me.
Alicia M.
Springfield, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
This made my hair look shiny and I could tell it made a difference once my hair was styled. It my curls stayed longer and didn't look frizzy by the end of the night.
Matti B.
Clarkston, WA
I got this product in a 3 pack with shampoo and conditionsr, and loved it! It keeps your hair nice and çléàñ while still smelling good.
Neesa W.
Chelan Falls, WA
This makes my curls jaw dropping beautiful and I love it how my hair still feels clean and natural
Ashley P.
Smyrna, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Paul Mitchell products have been around for an eternity. Many years ago my grandmother would go have her hair "fixed". She would always buy a bottle of Paul Mitchell spritz! Makes me laugh thinking of it. Needless to say I honestly have never tried a PM product I didn't love. These people know hairspray for sure. This particular kind gives you the flexibility of styling your hair but still having control.
Kimberly M.
Hendersonvlle, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love all Paul Mitchell products but the finishing spray is my favorite! It makes your hair look so healthy and shiny, I always make sure I have a can of this! I straighten my hair a lot so sometimes it can look dry and frizzed out on the ends... so I just spray some of this finishing spray on it when I'm done and it looks beautiful!!!
Rebecca N.
This product has been my go-to hairspray for years. It holds style but isn't heavy nor does it weigh my hair down. It has a pleasant smell and it washes out easily. It can add volume to styles or can be used to create a sleek look after you flatiron.
Brittany P.
Can't get enough of this finishing spray!! It's the last product I use before I head out the door! Makes my hair look beautiful with just enough shine! Doesn't make hair oily or greasy!
Angie C.
The best part about this finishing spray for me is the smell! I can use it for three days & still no buildup! I won't even use a spray anymore if it isn't brush able!
Sonia C.
El Paso, TX
A bit strong at times depending how close or far you angle your bottle. Read directions for best finish depending on your style. Holds all day and doesn't leave any residue, comes off easily when washed.