BY PAUL MITCHELL

The Paul Mitchell® Super Clean Spray® finish is the perfect way to add thick fullness, texture and flexible hold to your hair. Flexible stylers and conditioning agents add body and shine, and dries fast with a clean, run-your-fingers-through-it feel and result. Achieve the perfect finishing touch with Paul Mitchell® Flexible Style products.

WHAT IT DOES

Adds fullness, texture and flexible hold; dries fast with clean, run-your-fingers-through-it results.

HOW IT WORKS

Flexible stylers and conditioning agents add body and shine.

ADDED BONUS

Fine mist spray provides a dry application.

FEATURES

• Paraben Free
  • UV Protection
  • Vegan
  • Color Safe

Estefany C.
This hair spray is a holy grail for keeping up heavy up-dos and for keeping down those pesky little baby hairs. It is also great that the bottle is so big so it lasts for a long time especially because you don't have to use so much for it to work. Very useful!!
Abby G.
Madison
This is a great light hairspray to use for an every day look. It is very affordable and long lasting. The hold is very light and will not hold an updo in place but for an every day blow out or light beachy waves this is the perfect spray to get a touchable hold
Kaitlyn M.
I love using this to finish all my hairstyles that I want to keep in place all day. It keeps your hair feeling light and not weighed down. It works great for the price and it's a product that I always have on hand at home!
Julie R.
Yakima, WA
Paul Mitchell Super Clean Extra this hairspray is amazing I love the way it smells and it's very flexible and leave your hair with that nice finish look
Kristin D.
I love this hairspray because it leaves my hair soft to the touch but holds my style post curling. I love that it's flexible because there's nothing nice about touching a girls hair and it's hard or caked on there. This spray has a clean scent and doesn't make me gag like others that are very potent and overwhelming. I always yell at my husband because he uses it all up! I am happy that my local Shoprite carries this but it's pricey at almost $20 per can though it tends to last a while.
Ashley P.
smyrna, TN
Paul Mitchell products have been around for an eternity. Many years ago my grandmother would go have her hair "fixed". She would always buy a bottle of Paul Mitchell spritz! Makes me laugh thinking of it. Needless to say I honestly have never tried a PM product I didn't love. These people know hairspray for sure. This particular kind gives you the flexibility of styling your hair but still having control.
Kameron K.
Bullhead City, AZ
After being a huge user of TREsemme products, I finally had enough of their hairspray as I bleach my hair every 3-5 Weeks and their hairspray was ruining my hair! I received this Paul Mitchell spray as a gift and I cannot be more thankful! It works perfectly and you don't need to use a lot of spray as a little goes a long way. My hair now feels better while keeping that fresh look.
Dana P.
Ephrata, PA
I don't always use hairspray but when I need it Paul Mitchell Super Clean Spray Aerosol is my go to product . It works great but doesn't leave your hair sticky and stiff like those products from the 1980 "s that some people still use ( lol caution open flames can cause your helmet head to go up in flames ) C'mon we all know someone that desperately needs this product !!

Kimberly M.
Hendersonvlle, TN
I love all Paul Mitchell products but the finishing spray is my favorite! It makes your hair look so healthy and shiny, I always make sure I have a can of this! I straighten my hair a lot so sometimes it can look dry and frizzed out on the ends... so I just spray some of this finishing spray on it when I'm done and it looks beautiful!!!
Jenay B.
Hammond, LA
I LOVE THIS PRODUCT! I tend to have frizzy hair and I can just spray this all over my hair and brush it and I am good to go! No more frizzes! I love the way it spells as well! I have used other sprays in the past that did not smell good at all. This is a good clean smell! I keep this product on hand!