Paul Mitchell Super Clean Sculpting Gel

by Paul Mitchell

nan

[product:garnier-fructis-style-curl-scrunch-controlling-gel]
Could you tell me how i can use this product ?
Start your review of Paul Mitchell Super Clean Sculpting Gel!
Kayla D.
Orlando, FL
Purchased at: ULTA
I really love this gel. It does a great job at giving my hair hold without being to heavy or leaving my hair stiff and crunchy. And does help tame my frizz. It’s a super liquidity gel so it easy to distribute through out hair.
Kennessa M.
Los Angeles, CA
Paul Mitchell Super Clean Sculpting Gel uploaded by Kennessa M.
I absolutely love how lightweight, and yet effective, this gel formula is. The gel defines my curls, rids my hair of frizz, and gives my hair a beautiful shine, all while not flaking up in my hair. I absolutely recommend this gel for curl defining hairstyles.
Bridgette B.
Aulander, NC
Super easy to use. Make styling your hair easy and makes it manageable. Scent is pleasant. A little on the expensive side but worth it.
Ali B.
New Port Richey
This is my go to gel if I am trying to scrunch my hair up and give it that beach look. I take a quarter sized amount and scrunch it into my damp hair with my hand and towel and then just add a little bit of their hairspray and it leaves my hair looking so nice and crunchy just like that beach look we all try to get sometimes. This gel has such a strong hold it’s awesome.
Ali B.
New Port Richey
Paul Mitchel I think is the best hair product line in the business. They have been around forever so clearly they know what they are doing. I have wavy hair so it’s perfect for straightening and curling and both their lines for either or are so amazing. Their gel helps make my hair have that beach look when curling it up with just the perfect amount of crunch to it. Without weighing it down. This product is awesone.
Nance S.
Corcoran
Really like this product works well! Does not leave any sticky residue feeling compared tp other brands. Hair stays in place and is good for what it's worth!
Cola L.
Monticello, FL
This is a great product. I am natural and it is hard to control frizz..this product gives me great slick coveragae no fly aways. I tis incredibly long lasting. I have not found a better product as of yet. I would definitely biy it again.
Annette H.
Pearland, TX
I have used this product on my curly hair for years. It leaves it with shine and manageable. Love it!
Ashley G.
LOVE IT! It is not heavy like other gels! I use it as well as my husband! He likes that it does not flake and get greasy.
Jan M.
Another item from my local salon's 4 for $16 sale. The sale made getting 8 items cheaper than getting 5! I won't have to buy any more for awhile!