BY PAUL MITCHELL

Maximum Control Basics: Provides maximum control for hard-to-hold styles. Benefits: Delivers high shine and bold texture. Bonus: Works great for wet or dry looks. Details: Firm-holding styling ingredients lock in any look. Algae, aloe, jojoba, henna and rosemary intensify shine. Type: Salon Supply For Treatment Of: Normal Hair Gender: Unisex Age: Adult see more...

Sandra  G.
Glendale, AZ
I love all of Paul Mitchell Products, I have waves long hair and sometimes want that tossed look, so what I do is pour some of this product in a spray bottle with a little water and spray it throughout my hair and let it dry. It gives me that tossed look without a bunch of fly-a-way hair.
Linda C.
Yuma, AZ
Love this stuff i put it in my hair and scrunch my hair to bring out my natural wave in my hair or right before i curl my hair and then just run my fingers through the curls and it lasts all day i don't really need to add any finishing spray
TaNay C.
This product worked great with my 4C natural hair. It supplies great hold for my edges and they stayed in place all day. This product surpassed my expectations! The best part of using this gel was that there was NO flaking! I will definitely buy it again.
Charlotte F.
London, KY
This is a wonderful styling product. It works well for different types of hair. I used it in damp hair and it worked well throughout the day. It's great for straight or curly.
Maggie M.
Palatine, IL
Love his gel either as an extra stying aid before blow drying or will use lightly when my hair is wet to make it a bit wavy. A little goes a long way! Pricier than others but mine has lasted a few years! 😳
Nance S.
Corcoran
Really like this product works well! Does not leave any sticky residue feeling compared tp other brands. Hair stays in place and is good for what it's worth!
Jennifer F.
Aberdeen, MD
I like this product a lot. It works perfectly for my hair. I love all Paul Mitchell products that I have ever tried. I have dark and fine hair. This is great
Sara M.
Cary, NC
Love this product! It works well and works long. I used it In the morning before work and it kept my hair looking good all day. would definitely recommend.
stephanie h.
I have wavy hair some pieces never seem to curl when I did use this product my hair looked great! It did not weigh my hair down like some other gels do.
Bridgette B.
Aulander, NC
Super easy to use. Make styling your hair easy and makes it manageable. Scent is pleasant. A little on the expensive side but worth it.