BY PAUL MITCHELL

Maximum Control Basics: Provides maximum control for hard-to-hold styles. Benefits: Delivers high shine and bold texture. Bonus: Works great for wet or dry looks. Details: Firm-holding styling ingredients lock in any look. Algae, aloe, jojoba, henna and rosemary intensify shine. Type: Salon Supply For Treatment Of: Normal Hair Gender: Unisex Age: Adult see more...

Allison D.
Hartville, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this gel but it is so expensive. It works for all day though. So it is worth the money.
ANDREA R.
Cowley, WY
Love it! Keeps my hair in place the way I like. Doesn't leave a shiny or flaky film on my hair.
Laurie A.
Marina, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love #paulmitchell products and this is definitely #superclean I would never stop using this
Peggy C.
Bath, ME
Awesome product!I love all Paul Mitchell! Works well and is a reasonable price. Especially good on my flyaway frizzy curls.
Ashley G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
LOVE IT! It is not heavy like other gels! I use it as well as my husband! He likes that it does not flake and get greasy.
Sandra  G.
Glendale, AZ
I love all of Paul Mitchell Products, I have waves long hair and sometimes want that tossed look, so what I do is pour some of this product in a spray bottle with a little water and spray it throughout my hair and let it dry. It gives me that tossed look without a bunch of fly-a-way hair.
Cheyenne H.
O'Fallon
Hands down my favorites gel to maintain frizz and keep a nice wave in the curls
TaNay C.
This product worked great with my 4C natural hair. It supplies great hold for my edges and they stayed in place all day. This product surpassed my expectations! The best part of using this gel was that there was NO flaking! I will definitely buy it again.
Sara M.
Cary, NC
Love this product! It works well and works long. I used it In the morning before work and it kept my hair looking good all day. would definitely recommend.
Charlotte F.
London, KY
This is a wonderful styling product. It works well for different types of hair. I used it in damp hair and it worked well throughout the day. It's great for straight or curly.