BY PAUL MITCHELL

Add firm hold and radiant shine all while creating bold, dramatic looks with Super Clean Sculpting Gel® from Paul Mitchell®. This powerful formula is strong enough to lock-in even the most difficult hairstyles. Beautifully sculpt hair with bold textures with special ingredients that firmly lock hair in place and provide a brilliant shine.

WHAT IT DOES

Provides maximum control for hard-to-hold styles and delivers high shine and bold texture.

HOW IT WORKS

Firm-holding styling ingredients lock in any look.

ADDED BONUS

• Color Safe

• Could you tell me how i can use this product ?1 Answers
Ali B.
New Port Richey
This is my go to gel if I am trying to scrunch my hair up and give it that beach look. I take a quarter sized amount and scrunch it into my damp hair with my hand and towel and then just add a little bit of their hairspray and it leaves my hair looking so nice and crunchy just like that beach look we all try to get sometimes. This gel has such a strong hold it’s awesome.
Morgan F.
Oconomowoc, WI
I really like the sculpting hair spray, so I was hoping this would be as good. The hold is probably not terrible (if I could get it to stay where I want it in my hair), but even for a gel it’s such a weird slippery mucusy kind of texture and it makes it awkward to get it through your hair evenly (because it slips around on your hair and when you scrunch it moves from your ends up your hair). All around weird experience, I gave it away.
Debbi G.
Manchester, CT
It’s great for keeping my hair in place and leaves it clean feeling, no goopy mess. I can ride in the car and leave the windows open with minimal damage to my styling.
Hannah B.
Silver Spring, MD
I've been using this sculpting gel since I was in high school, and for my hair texture (and for most others), it works beautifully. My hair is thick and slightly wavy, and it has a tendency to frizz under heat, so my hairdresser suggested this as something that would help keep frizz at bay but wouldn't leave me with stiff helmet-hair (blech). It is fairly light as a formula, so it doesn't weigh down my hair during a couple of days of wear. I've used it when my hair has been both short and long, and it helps smooth frizz and maintain a loose shape. My only complaint is that the smell, while not objectionable, is also not particularly enticing. If you don't want a strong smell on your hair, this may be a good move for you - I would love it if the awapuhi scent present in other Paul Mitchell products was possible here too.
Laura F.
Marne, MI
This is one of my go-to products to keep my curls defined and frizz free! I'm not sure why some reviewers said it left flakes or made their hair feel crunchy when I've never had that issue. In fact, I love it because it does just the opposite! No flakes and no crunchy feeling whatsoever. If it seems to feel too crunchy, my suggestion is to use a blow dryer on low settings to loosen the curls a bit. This is why this product is A-1 in my opinion, it allows you to be versatile. A little goes a long way so the price isn't an issue for me.
MaryAnn L.
Slidell, LA
I bought this because my head breaks out when I use any kind of styling product. Clean is in the name, so I figured it would help. Not only did my head still break out, but this stuff flakes like CRAZY. I wash my hair every day. I have no choice. My head gets super oily, and breaks out if I don't. Forget about dry shampoo... Anyways, it works well initially, which is why it didn't only get one star. Do NOT touch your hair after applying. otherwise it looks like you poured fake snow in your hair.
Marissa M.
Statesville, NC
I'm a practicing hair stylist and I seriously struggled before using this. My boyfriend loves the look of a nice gel'd quaff bang, and this hold it all day, through his machinist job where he sweats like crazy, and onto the night. even if were planning on going out, through the worst weather I don't bother touching up his hair. this stuff is super amazing.
christina r.
I use this gel for either a shiny wet scultped look or sculpt and then brush out when dry (and spritz with hair spray) when I want to make or control a wave or curl pattern. My normally limp but wavy hair becomes super curly in humidity and this product tames it without me buying a different product. Which came in handy cause till I moved to a humid climate I did not know my hair would react into curls. The only issue I have is that I tend to be so heavy handed with product that it took a while for me to get a hang of not putting too much on and looking like a sopping mess (I still get it wrong sometimes)>
Kari H.
Monrovia, MD
As a Paul Mitchell School grad I love most all of their products. As a fine wavy texture hair person sculpting gels are great to add just a little more hold into my texturizing to make it just a bit more curlier hold all day. Perfect to use wet a little goes a long way to not get a crunchy texture. Can be used dry but may be a bit more crunchy texture if you're looking for that kind of look. So many uses for this product. Love love love it.
Lisa S.
This product did not work for me unfortunately. It made my hair feel crunchy and hard in texture. I much rather prefer a leave in conditioner. It was very effective and held my hair in place for hours but I did notice some white residue in certain areas. Also left my hair feeling a bit tacky, and uncomfortable.
judy p.
Could you tell me how i can use this product ?