Paul Mitchell Super Clean Sculpting Gel uploaded by MaryAnn L.

BY PAUL MITCHELL

Basics: provides maximum control for hard-to-holdstyles. benefits: delivers high shine and bold texture. Bonus: works great for wet or dry looks. details: firm-holding styling ingredients lock in any look. algae, aloe, jojoba, henna and rosemary intensify shine. see more...

Buy on Target*
Diana F.
Diana F.
Fullerton, CA
I use this gel on my girls' hairdo for dance competition. It smells clean and really holds their hair in place. It doesn't flake when I need to change hairstyles and I can quickly reactivate with a little water and a brush. I would buy this again.
Briana S.
Briana S.
Webb City, MO
I like this for volume. Not too heavy and good for medium texture hair or curly hair for volume. PM products aren't too pricey on the wallet. Range from $5-20..just depends on products and sales. Best to buy them in salon for the better deals.
Rebeca J.
Rebeca J.
Littlefield, TX
One of the best gels I handed ever used. Defiantly lives up to its name washes out cleanly with just one wash no build up. Not to pricey Defiantly a great buy.
Shannon I.
Shannon I.
The Paul Mitchell super clean sculpting gel helps you get that perfect finished look without feeling like you have a ton of product in your hair
martha g.
martha g.
Escondido, CA
I love Paul Mitchell.. it leaves your hair soft and curly.. will recommend 100%.. no tangles or fuzzy hair
Josh S.
Josh S.
New Haven, CT
Excellent hold without animal testing. Recommended for people who don't mind spending a little more
Jessica A.
Jessica A.
Hasbrouck Heights, NJ
This gel works great. I have curly hair and it makes my curls look perfect! No frizz and great hold
Barbara R.
Barbara R.
Snohomish, WA
Loved the texture and fragrance of this product. I used it at the ocean and my hair behaved!
Hannah B.
Hannah B.
Silver Spring, MD
I've been using this sculpting gel since I was in high school, and for my hair texture (and for most others), it works beautifully. My hair is thick and slightly wavy, and it has a tendency to frizz under heat, so my hairdresser suggested this as something that would help keep frizz at bay but wouldn't leave me with stiff helmet-hair (blech). It is fairly light as a formula, so it doesn't weigh down my hair during a couple of days of wear. I've used it when my hair has been both short and long, and it helps smooth frizz and maintain a loose shape. My only complaint is that the smell, while not objectionable, is also not particularly enticing. If you don't want a strong smell on your hair, this may be a good move for you - I would love it if the awapuhi scent present in other Paul Mitchell products was possible here too.
Kaz O.
Kaz O.
This styler works really well for people who don't like that gel feel; I like to put it in my hair, let it dry, then comb it out, and it really works well! Maybe not the softest of sculpting gels, but it works well otherwise!