BY PAUL MITCHELL

For hair styles that hold together with some flexibility, you need the right light hold hairspray. The Super Clean Light®finishing spray from Paul Mitchell® works to build healthy and gorgeous-looking body with a soft-flexible hold for any finished style. Ideal for fine to medium hair types, Super Clean Light® gives incredibly touchable and even results.

WHAT IT DOES

Builds body and provides soft hold for any finished style.

HOW IT WORKS

Light aerosol mist provides an even, dry application with clean, touchable results.

ADDED BONUS

Ideal for fine to medium hair types.

FEATURES

• UV Protection
  • Paraben Free
  • Vegan
  • Color Safe

Michelle J.
Louisville, TN
I love hairspray that doesn’t leave my hair with a crunchy feel, and this is one that doesn’t. The price is very reasonable! And it gives you a pretty good hold and it’s manageable but it’s not anything that would hold your hair in a windstorm! This is one of my favorite hairsprays from Paul Mitchell! I’m never disappointed with a product from them!!!!
Codi H.
Canton, GA
I am OBSESSED with this hair spray. It’s my favorite on the market. Even though it’s light, it is so effective. I have thin, dry hair, and my curls love to fall out - however this spray keeps them beautiful “as they fall” if that makes sense. Rather than a crunchy curl, I have a soft and loose curl that is bouncy, in-tact, and smells SO GOOD! This spray is not sticky, and it smells amazing. I use it every day!!
Aubrey B.
My hair doesn't hold a curl so normally I have to use A LOT of product. Not anymore! You don't have to use very much....get a long lasting hold... AND your hair is still touchable! No joke! I couldn't stop touching my hair because I was amazed of how soft it still was.
Brittany B.
Eatontown, NJ
I absolutely love this product it is unbelievable it works very well it is better than its competitors it does exactly what it says it smells so good it can get a little pricey but I honestly think it's worth the few extra bucks
Erin B.
I have been using this for years and I absolutely not only love the smell but love the quality! Keeps hair in place without adding too much heaviness and stick! Keeps everything in place for everyday use or special events!
Erica H.
Arvada, CO
Love this! I don't like the feeling of product in my hair but I still like it to be manageable and this doe the trick! Does not leave my hair feeling hard or sticky. Smells super fresh!
Lila D.
I originally got this spray to add some body to a shorter cut i got with lots of layers and it helped somewhat. I opted for the Super Clean Light as opposed to a mouse or other products as I wanted to avoid stiffness in my hair. This product was somewhat worth the price as it did add some volume to my hair but as the day wore on the flatter my hair fell. It is fair to add however that my hair is tricky and takes a lot of trial and error for success.
Angela K.
Manassas, VA
This is on the pricier side so I expected it to work better than it did. I have pretty thick curly hair so finding a hairspray that will cooperate with me is a bit difficult. This product for the most part works, but it seems to wear out in a couple of hours. Maybe I just may be using too little.
Beth C.
Fort Hood, TX
This product really is something that I feel I can't live without in my hair routine. I hate the feeling of crunchy hair after I spray my hair spray in. Luckily this one doesn't do that. It's very light weight & has a nice scent to it. Highly recommend!
Ashton D.
I am a huge Paul Mitchell fan and this is one of my favorites. I like to use this for little hold days or for a beach texturized style. The extra firm spray is great too. They smell so amazing! Paul Mitchel has wonderful smells, but not too overbearing.