Paul Mitchell Super Clean Gel, 6.8 oz uploaded by Emerald H.

BY PAUL MITCHELL

Paul mitchell firm style super clean sculpting gel - 6.8 oz see more...

Buy on Harmon ...
Emerald H.
Emerald H.
I absolutely love this gel for clients. Good for sleek styles and holds firm yet pliable in various weather. Good for some wetsets and also pincurls.
Gabriel A.
Gabriel A.
My favorite product to use on my hair. My husband also loves this product because it has a strong hold and works all day when he's at work.
Danira B.
Danira B.
Tucson, AZ
Can you ever go wrong with paul mitchell i really like this gel it isn't to sticky or flake when its dry great gel to use
Joshua S.
Joshua S.
Garden Grove, CA
Great hold and no white flakey residue. One of the best products out there for the money.
Liam H.
Liam H.
Roanoke, VA
It did not hold as well as I'd hoped. The shine and texture was nice, until I began to move and then it was sticky and I eventually lost all hold by the end of the day. It's over priced for the quality. The smell isn't great, it smells slightly of burnt rubber.
nando m.
nando m.
Fresno, CA
Really good styling gel.. doesn't leave behind that white flaky residue like.cheaper gels. Didn't need to use a whole lot either, and my wife hair and my hair are kinda thick..it stood the test of time didn't need to reapply, I'd buy again but it's a bit expensive
Maria R.
Maria R.
I'm not a big spender, but when it comes to my locks, I need good stuff. I've been using this for years & absolutely love it!!! I've tried other products from high end salons to supermaket brands; nothing comes close. It's the only gel that keeps my hair bouncy and under control. The Best!!!
Nicki C.
Nicki C.
Boston, MA
Great product, and it does the job! I used too much the first time I tried it, so I' say stick to a quarter size if you have hair on the long side like mine, an use less if your hair is to your shoulders or above.
Brenna M.
Brenna M.
Scottsbluff, NE
My hair is so thin, so I always have trouble keeping my hair hydrated. Because of this I have horrible fly aways. This product helps keep the frizz down and makes it a lot easier to style.
Guadalupe M.
Guadalupe M.
Fresno, CA
I love this gel! I use it in myself as well as my four year old daughter. It is a very light gel and doesn't leave it with that "crunchy" feel. Highly recommend this!