Paul Mitchell Super Clean Finishing Spray uploaded by Julie R.

BY PAUL MITCHELL

Finishing Spray Strong hold doesn t need to be heavy handed. This quick-drying spray keeps hair in place with fullness and shine. Helps protect against sun damage. Guaranteed only when sold by a professional hairdresser, otherwise it may be counterfeit, old or tampered with. John Paul Mitchell Systems does not conduct or endorse animal testing. . see more...

Kristin D.
I love this hairspray because it leaves my hair soft to the touch but holds my style post curling. I love that it's flexible because there's nothing nice about touching a girls hair and it's hard or caked on there. This spray has a clean scent and doesn't make me gag like others that are very potent and overwhelming. I always yell at my husband because he uses it all up! I am happy that my local Shoprite carries this but it's pricey at almost $20 per can though it tends to last a while.
Regina Q.
Ontario, CA
Super! Gets the job done nothing compares and super cheap in my opinion.........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
Micah B.
Edmonton, KY
Love, love, love this hairspray for when I want a light flexible hold! The smell is absolutely amazing! It lasts like any other hairspray, but I haven't found one I like as much as this one. Have I mentioned that smell?! It alone is enough to keep me coming back for more! You must try this spray!
Nancy N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff works good but on my hair it doesn't last long. I honestly think it's because of my hair though not the product, because many curling or finishing sprays don't last on my hair for more than a couple of hours.
Hannah Y.
Brockway, PA
This is the only kind of hair spray I use! I love to do pin curls/vintage hair styles and this hair spray does the job. I will continue to repurchase this hairspray for the rest of my life!!! 👍🏻
Alise C.
I love this hair spray. It keeps my curls intact but doesn't give my hair that "plastic" feeling that a lot of strong hold hair sprays have. The smell is nice also.
Paola B.
Pomona, CA
Muy buen producto los de paul mitchell me encantan no te deja blanco como otros tipos de spray y pega muy bien
Julie R.
Yakima, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Paul Mitchell Super Clean Extra Spray this hairspray is amazing I love the way it smells and it's very flexible and leave your hair with that nice finish look
Kameron K.
Bullhead City, AZ
After being a huge user of TREsemme products, I finally had enough of their hairspray as I bleach my hair every 3-5 Weeks and their hairspray was ruining my hair! I received this Paul Mitchell spray as a gift and I cannot be more thankful! It works perfectly and you don't need to use a lot of spray as a little goes a long way. My hair now feels better while keeping that fresh look.
Jenay B.
Hammond, LA
I LOVE THIS PRODUCT! I tend to have frizzy hair and I can just spray this all over my hair and brush it and I am good to go! No more frizzes! I love the way it spells as well! I have used other sprays in the past that did not smell good at all. This is a good clean smell! I keep this product on hand!