Paul Mitchell Super Clean Extra uploaded by Alyssa M.Paul Mitchell Super Clean Extra uploaded by Anastacia C.

BY PAUL MITCHELL #48 in Hairspray

Create long-lasting styles with quick-drying Super Clean Extra® Finishing Spray from Paul Mitchell®. This lightweight aerosol provides a powerful hold that lasts all day long without weighing hair down. Conditioning ingredients add extra fullness and shine for the perfect finishing touch to your hair.

WHAT IT DOES

Provides firm hold, boosts body and adds shine.

HOW IT WORKS

Firm-hold stylers and conditioning ingredients add fullness and shine.

ADDED BONUS

Dries fast for quick and easy styling.

FEATURES

• UV Protection
  • Paraben Free
  • Vegan
  • Color Safe

Anna L.
Suwanee, GA
Review for: X more...
If you need a very strong hold for curl resistant hair or an updo...this isn't your spray. If you just need some light hold to maintain your daily styling and to reduce frizz while adding some texture than this is a fine product. Like the name suggests it feels very light in your hair and does not leave much build up if you need to apply more to maintain your style. It also isn't sticky or hard when dried. It washes out with ease and I never had to shampoo twice to get all of it out. That said I don't use hairspray that often and when I do it's to make bombshell or beachy curls last in my hair...so unfortunately this isn't strong enough for that purpose. But I love it for just a bit of hold and texture when I've just let my hair air dry or did a simple blow dry.
Codi H.
Canton, GA
Review for: Paul Mitchell Super Clean Extra Hairspray, 10 oz more...
If you want touchable but frizz-free hair - this product is for you. I have flat and dry hair, but this product gives it the revival that it needs. It’s pricier than some drug store brands - but it’s the perfect spray to use for daily wear. It withstands the weather, manages the frizz, and is gentle enough to keep your hair loose and bouncy. I love this product!
Felisha T.
Burrton, KS
Review for: Paul Mitchell Super Clean Extra Hairspray, 10 oz more...
This is one of the only hairsprays I will use. My hair does not hold curls worth nothing, but after using this hairspray I can go almost all day with curls! The spray does have a scent to it, but it’s actually a very pleasant smell! It’s hard for me to buy such expensive hairspray, but it is WONDERFUL! So, I’ll keep buying it ;)
Maria M.
Los Angeles, CA
My hairderesser used this on me because I have dry, coarse, wavy, thick hair. I love the texture of my hair after treatment and I love that it didn't smell like chemicals.
Megan G.
Gardnerville , NV
Review for: Light more...
I absolutely love Paul mitchell and all of the hair products in this line!! It is so amazing and leaves my hair feeling soft but tamed! It also has a pleasant scent!
Sabrina H.
Winnipeg , MI
Awesome! This stuff isn’t sticky and gross like most aerosol sprays. It goes on light and you can brush through it if needed. It’s also great as a finishing spray and won’t make your hair crispy or make you smell like an 80’s prom.
Leah D.
Washington
Review for: Paul Mitchell Super Clean Extra Hairspray, 10 oz more...
This is my favorite hairspray. I love how it smells and it holds your hair nice without making it feel crispy. Lasts forever, but the only thing is that it is insanely expensive which makes it hard to want to buy.
Aleena W.
This product smells wonderful!! It works great and I love the packaging! Plus, Paul Mitchell is a great brand anyways! My friend is a cosmetologist and she uses this on her customers! I recommend it to everyone!
Tami W.
Review for: Extra Finishing, X more...
Prefer a heavy hold that doesn’t look like helmet head, but also that doesn’t weigh down my style. These two are a good mix and provide the right amount of staying power and movement when I use them together.
Dani W.
Chattanooga , TN
I use dry shampoo daily. I have tried every kind. My hair is super oily and thin. I also use dry shampoo for volume. This one was okay, it ran out in like 5 days though. I probably won't buy again.
Kathy H.