BY PAUL MITCHELL

Paul Mitchell Super Clean Spray Extra Firm Hold is a popular hair spray that provides exceptional control, a glossy shine and phenomenal body to your hair. This Paul Mitchell Super Clean Spray Extra Firm Hold is a premium product that prevents hair frizzing and gives the extra firm hold and control needed for many unique hair styling creations. see more...

Buy on Harmon ...
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
Milford, MI
I have long, curly, fine hair. I absolutely love Paul Mitchell's Super Clean line of finishing sprays. I spray on a little while my hair is damp, after detangler and styling mouse...then blow dry. Then finish with another spray. It holds my hair perfectly without feeling sticky or crunchy. I also use this same spray if I'm straightening my hair!
Krystal P.
Krystal P.
This hair spray is the bomb!! It holds extremely well and I use it almost everyday! I'm in beauty school and this is our go to spray for hold hair without it feeling stiff
Andrea H.
Andrea H.
Corp Christi, TX
Great product, we use this in my salon for updos and a light hold for styling. And the smell is amazing! Pm systems had other hair sprays but this one is a classic!
Christina B.
Christina B.
I love to use this product after I've completed my hairstyle because it adds shine and just enough hold to keep my hairstyle for hours without getting sticky.
Danielle W.
Danielle W.
Dallas, TX
I love using this hairspray for up dos. It's a little too wet/heavy to use on my hair when I'm wearing it down. It smells great, and the hold is unbeatable.
Daphne f.
Daphne f.
Such an amazing product. Held my hair in place for hours and I'm a mommy of a toddler so that says a lot! I would ded recommend this to anyone
Morgan B.
Morgan B.
Tabernacle, NJ
Love this spray, didn't make my hair feel sticky at all. Lasted a very long time and my favorite part is that it is not tested on animals!
Tonya M.
Tonya M.
Saint Clairsville, OH
I absolutely love this product from the way it holds my hair in place to the way it smells Devine,love it I would suggest it to everyone!!
Anna H.
Anna H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Finish spray is the perfect way to set your style and ease fly ends! I love the Paul Mitchell brand because it does it instantly!
Melissa P.
Melissa P.
Auburn, AL
I've used this before, but it hasn't really compelled me to use it any more. So I obviously don't love it but I think it's fine.