Paul Mitchell Super Clean Extra uploaded by Alyssa M.Paul Mitchell Super Clean Extra uploaded by Anastacia C.

BY PAUL MITCHELL

Create long-lasting styles with quick-drying Super Clean Extra® Finishing Spray from Paul Mitchell®. This lightweight aerosol provides a powerful hold that lasts all day long without weighing hair down. Conditioning ingredients add extra fullness and shine for the perfect finishing touch to your hair. Provides firm hold, boosts body and adds shine. Firm-hold stylers and conditioning ingredients add fullness and shine.

How To Use:

Spray onto dry hair. To create maximum body, lift hair and spray close to the scalp. If nozzle clogs, rinse under warm water

Anna L.
Suwanee, GA
If you need a very strong hold for curl resistant hair or an updo...this isn't your spray. If you just need some light hold to maintain your daily styling and to reduce frizz while adding some texture than this is a fine product. Like the name suggests it feels very light in your hair and does not leave much build up if you need to apply more to maintain your style. It also isn't sticky or hard when dried. It washes out with ease and I never had to shampoo twice to get all of it out. That said I don't use hairspray that often and when I do it's to make bombshell or beachy curls last in my hair...so unfortunately this isn't strong enough for that purpose. But I love it for just a bit of hold and texture when I've just let my hair air dry or did a simple blow dry.
Felisha T.
Burrton, KS
This is one of the only hairsprays I will use. My hair does not hold curls worth nothing, but after using this hairspray I can go almost all day with curls! The spray does have a scent to it, but it’s actually a very pleasant smell! It’s hard for me to buy such expensive hairspray, but it is WONDERFUL! So, I’ll keep buying it ;)
Codi H.
Canton , GA
If you want touchable but frizz-free hair - this product is for you. I have flat and dry hair, but this product gives it the revival that it needs. It’s pricier than some drug store brands - but it’s the perfect spray to use for daily wear. It withstands the weather, manages the frizz, and is gentle enough to keep your hair loose and bouncy. I love this product!
Megan G.
North bend, OR
I absolutely love Paul mitchell and all of the hair products in this line!! It is so amazing and leaves my hair feeling soft but tamed! It also has a pleasant scent!
Sabrina H.
Winnipeg , MB
Awesome! This stuff isn’t sticky and gross like most aerosol sprays. It goes on light and you can brush through it if needed. It’s also great as a finishing spray and won’t make your hair crispy or make you smell like an 80’s prom.
Aleena W.
This product smells wonderful!! It works great and I love the packaging! Plus, Paul Mitchell is a great brand anyways! My friend is a cosmetologist and she uses this on her customers! I recommend it to everyone!
Ava D.
Middletown, CT
This stuff does a great job of leaving my hair shiny and in place without a lot of visible residue or buildup. This product is easy to use after styling and feels super light on my hair. It’s on the pricier side but worth it
Antone’ M.
Lincoln University
Adds shine to the hair and keeps it positioned all day. Has a good smell. Doesn’t add unwanted spaying color to the hair except a natural clear color which you can rub in.
Anastacia C.
Me favorite hairspray. Realy locks in my curls when i use heat tools. Leaves it looking full and shiny. Love this stuff. I just dont revommend putting so much on because it will feel heavy so just apply a normal amount dont go all crazy spraying every inch
Lauren W.
My mom got me into this hairspray. I love the fact that it gives your hair a good hold, but isn't super thick and make your hair sticking as some hairsprays can do. It leaves your hair feeling soft and natural. I love adding it to even my natural straight hair at the roots to give a little extra volume, and since it doesn't apply sticky, its easy to lightly comb out to just give a little extra volume! perfect!
Kathy H.