BY PAUL MITCHELL

For all hair types.   For frequent use.  For stronger, healthier looking hair.  An ultra-rich, weekly moisture treatment.  Contains the finest ingredients and activated moisture and shine blends.  Guaranteed only when sold by a professional hairdresser.  John Paul Mitchell Systems does not conduct or endorse animal testing. ; Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated with John Paul Mitchell Systems and are not a licensed retailer of John Paul Mitchell Systems.  John Paul Mitchell Systems guarantees this product only when sold through authorized retailers, and cannot guarantee the authenticity of any product sold by an unauthorized retailer.  We cannot guarantee that this product is covered by any manufacturer s warranties or eligible for any manufacturer s rebate.  If the UPC codes or other tracing codes see more...

Buy on ULTA*
Emma D.
Zephyrhills, FL
I have damaged my hair from coloring it too much and this moisturizer has really helped. I usually lather it and then turn the shower on so the bathroom steams and the heat helps to make the treatment even more effective. My hair dresser taught me that and now I always do it!
Nohelia V.
This Paul Mitchell product is so good . Never left my hair heavy always made it have volume
Sandra B.
Goose Creek, SC
Love this product! It works great on my hair especially since its very curly and frizzy!
savannah.falin.9
Mount Vernon
LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS PRODUCT ♥
I have the toughest hair to deal with , so its great to find products that actually work.