Paul Mitchell Sun Recovery Hydrating Shampoo uploaded by Jennifer A.

BY PAUL MITCHELL

Created for all hair types and especially colour-treated, dry or damaged hair, Paul Mitchell SUN products feature SolarVeil Complex helps shield hair from damage.

Holly F.
Harding
My hair is thin and fine. I’ve used this product for several years during the summer. It’s a must when I go to the beach, as I tend to burn all over, including my scalp. This helps heal hair from the chlorine, salt water and harsh sun.
Nikki-Peyton M.
This shampoo smells so so good. It’s amazing it protects against the sun UV rays it has like SPF for your hair basically it is great for all hair types it’s great to use after you had a day at the beach or gone swimming or went to the lake anything that has to do with outdoors as soon as you get back home and the super sunny hot day take a good shower and a lather up with the Paul Mitchell son recovery hydrating shampoo and just wash all the damage away
Sydney S.
Pflugerville, TX
It smells very nice! Good to use before going out in the sun, BUT it's also great for after swimming. It isn't too heavy and it leaves your hair shiny and bouncy. I'd use this product even in the winter!
Casey B.
Madisonville
Really liked this product. It made my hair soft and felt very clean and hydrated. Will continue to purchase in the future. The price is a little too expensive but I guess you get what you pay for.
Brianna Marie H.
I love using this after spending time by the pool or at the beach. After the sun and heat dries out my hair this restores my ends to perfect silk.
Jennifer A.
Nashua , NH
Summer must have if you plan time in the sun! Perfect hair color and keeps hair hydrating. Perfect for every hair type. Also good for swimmers.
Michelle J.
I bern using paul mitchell product gor long time ago, and their really good! Include the hair styling line
Lorelei W.
Works great to moisturize my hair after spending the day in the sun. Smells great too!
Janaína F.
Bahia
Your week is about to be filled with shopping? If you're looking for find a store for a small therapy purchase (you don't need an excuse not to go). We seek by some shopping that are worth it. Go ahead, treat yourself, enjoy. And good purchases!!!