Paul Mitchell Sugar Twist Tousle Cream uploaded by Megan Joy W.

BY PAUL MITCHELL

For a cool and casual look that shows off your fun side, use Sugar Twist Tousle Cream. This sweet texturing cream is perfect for creating beachy, piecey, tousled tresses that bring out your inner free spirit. Twist it, scrunch it and work it into whatever style speaks to you.

EFFORTLESSLY COOL

Your free-spirited pal with the model-off-duty vibe.

PIECE OUT

When you want surfer-girl waves, this piecey, beachy cream takes you there in an instant.

TEXT(URE) ME

Scrunch it in for looks that won't fall flat.

Lily S.
San Francisco
Dries my curls and makes them look crusty when accidentally put on too thick. But when correctly applied, it works wonderful and my hair looks like a million bucks! The smell is wonderful and worth the money !
Sage J.
Kirkland, WA
I love this product! I have thick hair that is straight in the front and curly in the back. This helps my hair hold a consistent tosseled look all the way around. Smells amazing, great price, must try!
Lisa A.
If you are a curly girl this is a must on your bathroom sink full of products!! I love using this product to twist into my hair while it is damp and it creates beautiful soft but beach wave textures. Very easy to use and a little can go a very long way. A great purchase for anyone with any hair type and one who loves beachy looks. Very reasonable price also!
Megan Joy W.
Pittsburgh, PA
This entire line is AMAZING! I received this in my monthly H2BAR subscription box (check it out at www.howtobearedhead.com) I also received the entire line in the box to try. All of the products are amazing. The smell is awesome too and it do s it's job perfectly!
sam s.
Pawtucket , RI
I wanted to love this. I usually love Paul Mitchell. But every time I used this it just left my hair crunchy, not the beach tousled look I wanted. And if I used less it didn’t do anything but leave my hair frizzy.
Chase C.
New Smyrna, FL
I recently did a Paul Mitchell hair show and was given a model gift of a bunch of Neon products. The tousle cream being my favorite, I use this product when I want my hair to look like I just came from the beach.
Emily O.
sharon
This product makes my curls look soft and natural. It keeps my hair from looking crunchy and keeps it soft. Paul Mitchell is more expensive than regular drug store brands but it's worth the extra money. I purchase mine from my salon. It goes in your hair smoothly and doesn't initiate tangling like other brands I've used.
Emily C.
Oklahoma City, OK
I thought this would be a nice cream to give me soft waves in my hair. However, it leaves my hair crunchy! I am definitely not into crunchy hair. It does have a nice scent and it’s not a heavy cream either. Maybe i need to brush it out/use less/try it on wet and dry hair?
Maria B.
Dagenham
I'm going to be honest I did not like this product as much as I like the spray because it makes my hair look very stiff