Paul Mitchell Sugar Spray Texturizer uploaded by Olivia V.

BY PAUL MITCHELL

Buy now on ULTA
and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
powered by

Give your hair an instant pick-me-up with Sugar Spray. This volumizer adds incredible body and texture to tired strands without making them stiff or crunchy. Hydrating ingredients keep your locks super soft. This body-booster's ready with a pick-me-up whenever you need it. Gives your hair texture and definition without making it stiff or crunchy.

How To Use:

Give clean, damp hair a generous spritz, scrunch, then blow-dry with a diffuser or just let it air dry. For a little more definition, use it on dry hair.

Buy on ULTA
Morgan B.
Conway
This neon line advertises towards teens and I think because of that, they try to get away with selling mediocre product at a professional price. Not amused. Sure it smelled pleasant but that was about it. Good hair perfume I guess
Ashlee C.
Dayton, TN
I give this product a ten out of ten. I have super thick dry hair and this keeps it in check every time. It also last quite awhile so it's definitely worth the purchase. Recommend highly.
Sarah S.
Mckinney, TX
This is the perfect texture spray, and I love how affordable this line is without losing the Paul Mitchell quality! I have fine hair, but a ton of it, so my hair tends to hang lifeless if I go without product, and I can use this wet or dry!
Shea W.
United States of America
This is amazing when you want that big 80's hair! It keeps everything in place so you never have to worry. It never falls once! I love to experiment with it every chance I get!
Ashley C.
Timonium, MD
I have thick dense hair and this stuff is a miracle! 💗 I like to out this in my hair after the shower and let it sit and it gives it extra hold and volume when I curl my hair. I also use this when I tease my hair and it holds eat better than hair spray! Oh and it smells amazing! I only paid $11 at Supercuts for this which is a great price!
Emily O.
sharon
I love this product. It’s great for a natural wavy look. I helps texturize my hair and give it more volume when it falls limp. It’s more expensive than your typical drug store product but worth the money. I would absolutely purchase this again.
Lauren H.
Edison, OH
I really like this product a lot, I got it as a sample when I got my hair done and it works quite well. It's a travel size and it's lasted me awhile. Definitely would purchase this!
makayla h.
I love this spray it smell so good and makes your hair lash all day and the next day it’s my favorite spray I reach for it 24/7 it’s so good
Sydney W.
Sacramento, CA
Omg the whole neon line is THE BEST. I really love this spray and it works great in my hair! I recommend trying this out.
Taylor D.
Amazing product. Smells so good and does the job. This is from the kids line I believe but it works amazing.

back