BY PAUL MITCHELL

Sugar Rinse is the perfect little conditioner, detangler, and shine booster all in one. Did we mention that it also fights frizz? Your hair will love you for adding this versatile, hydrating conditioner to your hair care routine.

GOT YOUR BACK

The sidekick that helps you out of any jam, from tangled tresses to frazzled frizzies.

FINE HAIR, DON'T CARE

It's so lightweight that it'll never steal your bounce.

GIMME SUGAR

A daily dose leaves hair ultra-shiny and super soft. How sweet is that?

Kara W.
Bala Cynwyd, PA
I started out trying the shampoo that went along with this and didnt have any complaints and when I needed new conditioner decided to try this. After the first use my hair when dried still felt slightly greasy at the roots which I thought was from me not rinsing well and enough or because of my thin hair it will get oily faster. Well after 2 weeks of using I realized it was the product not me. It always left my hair feeling slightly greasy and like I could never get it fully clean would not recommend.
Taylor H.
This conditioner feels good going on, rinsed nicely and makes hair feel moisturized, but after a few uses I realized its leaving my hair feeling like I have a lot of product (like hairspray) in it once dried. It’s not horrible but after a few hours it feels dry and I can’t add any product to my hair to style it because then it gets super heavy and gross. Would not repurchase.
Kelsey F.
Raleigh, NC
This is my go to for when I’m looking to style my hair afterwards. It pairs great with the sugar rinse shampoo for a thorough cleanse and hydration. I love the smell and the packaging is super fun.
Lisa H.
Full disclosure I am writing this review for Influenster. But, my friend got me this as part of a gift set and it worked great. Left my hair silky and smooth.
Liette G.
Ellendale
🤗😍 omgggg I could go on and on about this amazing product but it’s Paul Mitchell need I say more? Smells great and leaves my hair even better
Ansley F.
Homestead, FL
1,410 reviews
This brand is a popular and trusted brand! I love the ingredients and scent! This product is great for all hair types!
Paula Leann H.
Wade, NC
1,279 reviews
Love this product. Highly recommend to others to purchase and use as directed. Works great, as advertised.
April C.
Prestonsburg , KY
Works well. Made my hair very soft and smooth but also made it oily and had to wash every day
Kourtnee T.
This is the best conditioner I have ever used. Smells so good. Great price and quality.
Magalie N.
Denver, CO
Purchased at: Target
The most amazing smelling conditioner I’ve used. I got this as a sample in a gift bag and I wish I got a full size one for the smell alone. Standard conditioner though, nothing to write home about. Made my hair soft and smell amazing