Paul Mitchell Sugar Confection Hairspray uploaded by 💋Tessa R.

BY PAUL MITCHELL

Keep any style going strong all day with Sugar Confection. Workable and powerful, it's the absolute best hairspray for up-dos. Flexible styling helps build volume, while lasting hold makes sure every strand stays in place.

TOTALLY IN CONTROL

Has what it takes to keep up-dos up and every hair in place.

WORK IT

Flexible hold lets you style, spray and style some more.

SEAL THE DEAL

A few final spritzes will keep your style going strong.

Lauren C.
Pineville , LA
I really like this working spray. I use it before I flat iron my hair and it doesn’t leave it feeling oily or greasy, and it doesn’t dry my hair out either. Plus it smells amazing and I would definitely recommend!
Hannah C.
Middletown, OH
Great product! First of this smells GREAT and leaves hair smelling great all day!! I have dark brown, wavy hair and it really helps define the curls. Very good value. I would buy again.
Wilhelmina🌹 M.
Arlington, TX
I absolutely love this spray! Keeps your hair in place but doesnt make your hair hard and allows for movement. The smell is AMAZING! It smells like cotton candy.
Marissa K.
East Alton, IL
Received this product from paul Mitchell, and I’m in love the smell and the way it hold my hair in place without that crunchy feel!
Paula Leann H.
Wade, NC
1,279 reviews
Love this product. Highly recommend to others to purchase and use as directed. Works great, as advertised.
Kourtnee T.
OMG LOVE THIS STUFF. Smells Amazing. Would definitely recommend to anyone looking for a good hairspray!