Paul Mitchell Styling Treatment Oil

by Paul Mitchell

Parched hair is in desperate need of hydration and the Styling Treatment Oil® provides the perfect solution. Great for any hairstyle, the Styling Treatment Oil® adds softness and shine while reducing frizz. The ultra-lightweight formula ensures a natural finish while awapuhi extract and lightweight silicones seal, smooth and add a luxurious finishing shine.

WHAT IT DOES

Quenches parched hair and smoothes frizz, leaving strands soft, silky and shiny.

HOW IT WORKS

Awapuhi extract and lightweight silicones seal, smooth and add shine.

ADDED BONUS

Ultra-lightweight formula ensures a natural finish.

FEATURES

• Paraben Free
  • Gluten Free
  • Vegan
  • Color Safe

WHAT IT DOES

HOW IT WORKS

Awapuhi extract and lightweight silicones seal, smooth and add shine.

ADDED BONUS

Ultra-lightweight formula ensures a natural finish.

FEATURES

• Paraben Free
  • Gluten Free
  • Vegan
  • Color Safe

Does this offer heat protection at all? Also will it weigh down hair? I have really thin fine hair qith oily roots and dry ends
What is a usable shelf life of this oil? And where can I see it on the product? Thanks
Start your review of Paul Mitchell Styling Treatment Oil!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“Like Alessandra said below a little does go a long way and the bottle should last you a good while even with regular use.” in reviews
“Expensive, but lasts forever and well worth it!” in reviews
Franklin Park, IL
I will buy this over and over. I can’t get enough!! This is an amazing serum. I was afraid it would be just another anti-frizz product or make my hair greasier than it already gets. It really is like a dry oil. My hair immediately felt soft, full and smooth. You only need a dime sized so it lasts a while on my thin, shoulder length hair.
Thibodaux, LA
Paul mitchell styling treatment oil is a great product that truely delivers its claims! It helps to repair rebuild and restore hair up to 80%! The scent is amazing! It also works from the inside of the hair working its way to the cuticle insuring a lightweight feel! Never heavy or weighs down the hair!
Lake Elsinore, CA
Paul Mitchell Styling Treatment Oil uploaded by Mary B.
When I have a naturally curly haired guest ij my chair. I known that with heath, moisture and shine is key. I have my regular who comes in weekly for a blowout and this is one of my gotos paired with a sculpting foam. This shine + control would not be achievable without an oil based agent.
Fresno, CA
I used this when my hair would start getting damage and I feel like it worked great but I don’t always use it. It last a long time and it’s a lot but it’s not like I’m buying it once a month. It takes a while before you have to buy a new one. A little goes a long way. It’s worth it for me
Goochland
I use this hair oil everyday after I style my hair and I’ve never had a problem. I normally just use it on my ends to help with frizziness and tame flyaways. It has a good soft scent to it. And makes my hair look super shiny and glossy. I’ve bought three now and it so worth the money.
Rawson, OH
Purchased at: ULTA
I have used and tried a lot of hair oils and this one is my favorite so far. I’m in the process of lightening my hair so an hydrating oil is essential for me. It smells amazing and leaves my hair so soft! It’s a nice thin, light weight texture and doesn’t feel sticky.
Los Angeles
The ends of my hair are usually very dry because of how much heat I have to apply to it when I straighten it. I always apply this after and it bring back life to my hair. It adds a nice, natural shine and makes it feel really soft and healthy. And smells bomb.
East Lansing
I loved the look and smell of this product. The main thing I love besides how well it works and makes my hair look, is how long it lasts. I bought this product back in September and I’m not even half way through it yet! Highly recommended and will purchase again.
Baton Rouge, LA
By far my favorite oil in the world. This keeps my hair healthy and silky. I have super dry hair and do a lot to it heat wise and treatment wise. This oil rejuvenates my hair like no other. I recommend it to everyone. All i’ve used 10 years now😍
Tulsa, OK
I love the smell of this hair oil, it keeps my fly always and takes my frizzy fried hair just right. No complaints or improvements needed. Nice packaging, yes. It’s lasted forever, but when it does run out I will buy it again.