BY PAUL MITCHELL #31 in Hair Oil

Parched hair is in desperate need of hydration and the Styling Treatment Oil® provides the perfect solution. Great for any hairstyle, the Styling Treatment Oil® adds softness and shine while reducing frizz. The ultra-lightweight formula ensures a natural finish while awapuhi extract and lightweight silicones seal, smooth and add a luxurious finishing shine.

WHAT IT DOES

Quenches parched hair and smoothes frizz, leaving strands soft, silky and shiny.

HOW IT WORKS

Awapuhi extract and lightweight silicones seal, smooth and add shine.

ADDED BONUS

Ultra-lightweight formula ensures a natural finish.

FEATURES

• Paraben Free
  • Gluten Free
  • Vegan
  • Color Safe

WHAT IT DOES

HOW IT WORKS

Awapuhi extract and lightweight silicones seal, smooth and add shine.

ADDED BONUS

Ultra-lightweight formula ensures a natural finish.

FEATURES

• Paraben Free
  • Gluten Free
  • Vegan
  • Color Safe

Buy on Amazon
  • "Like Alessandra said below a little does go a long way and the bottle should last you a good while even with regular use." in 3 reviews
  • "Expensive, but lasts forever and well worth it!" in 2 reviews
Anna L.
Suwanee, GA
I have loved this scent since I was a kid...I was obsessed with the shampoo! While I prefer to use more natural and gentle products on my now bleached hair...this is still a product I stand by. The oil is light and won't weigh hair down. It also doesn't make your hair look greasy or wet. And I assure you that you will be smelling your hair all day...because the scent is pure bliss.
Rochelle N.
I style my hair with this product weekly! This was recommended by favorite hair stylist. He knows the type of hair I have, it has minimal damage, so he told me to use this product to maintain the healthiness. It really makes a difference in my dry frizzy hair. This product makes my hair so smooth and silky, it adds a bit of a shine to make it look healthy. I absolutely love this product and it smells so good! I highly recommend you try this styling treatment oil out! I use heat tools every so often such as a curling iron, hair dryer and flat iron. So this product is really good at helping mend my hair!
Sarah N.
Oscoda, MI
This is a must have for all people with course hair. This stuff ahs completely changed the texture of my hair, making it smoother and more manageable. It's on the pricy side, but worth every penny as it lasts me a good bit of time and changes my hair for the better.
Tayla M.
LOVE LOVE LOVE. I cannot say enough good things about this subcategory of the Paul Mitchell brand. It is SO good. When I was getting Keratin treatments I would buy almost every single product from this line and the styling treatment oil was a staple in styling my hair post salon. I LOVE this product and if you get Keratin treatments I highly suggest. I personally do not put heat on my hair anymore but while I was this was the move.
Melanie R.
Cranston, RI
I’m obsessed with this serum for so many reasons! I have super color treated, damaged, hair and a lot of it - just for reference. One : it lasts me forever because I only need a drop, and I have a ton of hair. It’s a great value! Two : the smell is incredible. The whole line is intoxicating and I can’t get enough of it. And three, of course the most important, is how it makes my hair feel! It’s silky and soft and really helps to bring the shine back and make it look healthy again. Would totally recommend!
Kelly G.
Webster
My hair is very thin and fine.  This is only oil that I have tried (so far) that makes my hair shiny and smooth but not greasy looking.  I absolutely love this, recommend and will buy again.
hailey r.
Los Angeles, CA
I love the smell of this product, first and foremost! It’s easy to use with the spray pump. The texture of the oil is light — it doesn’t build up or leave hair greasy like others. I would buy again to help my dry/damaged hair! I noticed so much improvement.
kelsey s.
Massillon, OH
Love love love! This smells amazing! I use it on my wet ends and blow dry! It helps to keep your hair shiny and blocks frizz! Start on your ends and with minimal product move up. You don’t want much on your roots or it will look Oily!
Sheree P.
San Diego, CA
Yes! Yes! Yes! Smells amazing and having hair on the thinner side I only need 1-2 dime sized pumps to! Must purchase in the salon and I always ask my stylist to suggest what she thinks is the best to use... and it’s always this! Would recommend to anyone interested in purchasing!
andrea b.
Dayton, OH
all of the paul mitchell awapuhi line has an incredible scent that stays on the hair all day. this oil is light and creates a beautiful shine, although i’d recommend using on the midshaft-ends of hair, avoiding scalp contact!
What is a usable shelf life of this oil? And where can I see it on the product? Thanks