BY PAUL MITCHELL

Paul Mitchell straight works formula will straighten your hair giving you sleek, manageable hair, with a silky and shiny finish. see more...

Sacha C.
Sacha C.
Las Vegas, NV
LOVE LOVE LOVE putting this in mine or a clients hair when going in for a sleek and sooth blow dry. Ideal for any hair type as it does not make the hair greasy or heavy. I would use caution with fine hair but make sure to use a smaller amount than you would use in thicker hair. The consistency comes out like a gel and just adds that hold an shine throughout the entire process without compromising the softness or feel of the hair.
Katy E.
Katy E.
Phoenix, AZ
One of my favorite products to use. It makes my hair feel extra smooth and it makes it smell very good. This product will last me about a month depending on how much I straighten my hair within that month. I love it and I highly recommend this product.
Scarlett F.
Scarlett F.

I have been using this stuff for almost 20 years. This helps keep my semi-light weight hair from tangling and holds a style. It's heat activated so you need to blow dry your hair to get the best result. Thumbs. Yes I will recommend to others friends
Marie I.
Marie I.
Las Vegas, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
It works so well for my thick curly hair when I do decide to straighten it so I don't look like I stuck a finger in the electrical outlet. It makes my hair super smooth and manageable.
Karla R.
Karla R.
Smells great! Helps with the frizz. Leaves my hair shiny and sleek. Worth the money. So far One of the best hair products I used
Cheyanne B.
Cheyanne B.
Stanley, WI
I bought this product at ultra and it wasn't the expensive it affordable I love the smell It and makes m my hair so nice!!!
Amber W.
Amber W.
LA HABRA, CA
Great for my hair. I love it. I can hot iron it and it is super soft. I would definitely recommend this product.
Kimberly V.
Kimberly V.
I love this product. I normally apply it to my hair wet and bliw dry it and follow with my straightener.
Andrea G.
Andrea G.
Fontana, CA
This product kept my hair soft and silky after I blow dryer it. The price was worth the product
Claudia I.
Claudia I.
This is one of my holy grail hair products! I have been using Straight Works for years! Its the perfect product to keep my hair shiny and tamed.

I have naturally wavy hair. It's more of a straight wave. I like to use this when I style and straighten my hair with a flat iron and blow dryer. It's also perfect for days I decided to go natural and air dry. It helps tame the little fly away pieces of hair that can appear frizzy when I don't style my hair.