BY PAUL MITCHELL

Smoothes and controls Help calm and relax naturally wavy or curly hair into a shiny, smooth style. Help make textured or unruly hair straight, sleek and soft. Guaranteed only when sold by a professional hairdresser, otherwise it may be counterfeit, old or tampered with. John Paul Mitchell Systems does not conduct or endorse animal testing. . see more...

• I haven't tried this product.. I have heard great reviews about i...2 Answers
  • "It smells great and I like how fast it works." in 1 review
  • "Use this product on damp hair before blow drying for amazing results! " in 1 review
Neris O.
The Paul Mitchell Straight Works its the only product that use together with my Paul Mitchell Super Skinny serum to straighten my hair. Being a curly hair girl this product makes straighten my hair a lot faster and easier and it prevents my hair from heat damage in my opinion. Paul Mitchell Straight Works
Deb R.
Does not help at all with frizz or straightening my hair. My hair is fine and frizzy with some wave. The reason that I gave it 2 stars is because it is relatively inexpensive and it does not leave my thin, fine hair crunchy at all even if I let it air dry.
Sarah S.
Dillsburg, PA
I have curly hair and this is the only product I have ever used that tames my frizz on those days that I just want to give myself a smooth blow out. It smells good, lasts a good while, and is worth the price. I would absolutely recommend this to anyone!
Beverly T.
Meridian, ID
I love Paul Mitchell straight works because my hair is a little hard to straighten, and this product makes it so much faster! My hair looks great, and I love how it smells. A little goes a long way with this product, so the price is great too! I would definitely buy again!
Grace C.
East Meadow, NY
I use this product all the time in the salon and I use it on my hair every single day before I blow dry it. I am a a practicing cosmetologist and I go to school in a Paul Mitchell salon and I can highly recommend all of their products.
Brittany L.
New Bedford, MA
Love the way this product works before I blow out my hair! I have natural blonde hair but right now it's colored brown. It's super thick so this product helps to maintain that! I found it to be super effective while styling! I would definitely purchase again!
Heather B.
Love the Paul Mitchell straight works line. My hair has a natural wavy to it and after using the Paul Mitchell straight works you couldn't tell my hair wasn't naturally straight.
Shari L.
Danville, VT
I have long curly dark brown hair. I love to use this product when I straighten my hair. It never looks greasy and it holds my look all day. Bonus, it smells great, too!
Morgan Taylor G.
I have naturally wavy hair that has a tendency to be very frizzy when I blow dry it. This spray has definitely helped keep my hair take when blow drying and styling.
Lorna R.
I like to use this straightener for my hair versus using the iron. It is less ware on my colored and long hair. It smells great and I like how fast it works.
Regina V.
I haven't tried this product.. I have heard great reviews about it.. My hair feels dry after i blow dry it. Would this work for me and my problem? My hair is naturally curly but i straighten it every other day,... Help Thanks