Paul Mitchell  Stay Strong uploaded by Amanda F.
Paul Mitchell  Stay Strong

Paul Mitchell Stay Strong

BY PAUL MITCHELL

Lock your favorite style in place with Firm Style Stay Strong Hairspray from Paul Mitchell®. This firm-hold spray adds volume and provides maximum control without leaving hair feeling stiff or sticky. Its special formula also protects against humidity, helping to fight frizz.

WHAT IT DOES

Strong-hold spray offers the ultimate style support while remaining workable.

HOW IT WORKS

Humidity-resistant ingredients help fight frizz and flyaways.

ADDED BONUS

Weightless, ultra-dry formula provides maximum control and volume.

FEATURES

Paul Mitchell Stay Strong
Buy on Amazon
Amanda F.
Zanesville , OH
When I was a kid, I loved when my mom would buy products by Paul Mitchell! My mom still uses Paul Mitchell products, and so do I! Paul Mitchell's Stay Strong Hair Spray is definitely a good product to use if you want to keep your hair in place! It's especially good to use for special occasions, like weddings. Your hair will stay in place all night!
monique n.
Lakewood, WA
Really good strong hold hair spray all the products by Paul Mitchell I tried have been really good so I knew it was going to work good which it does! The packaging is very nice. I love the volume I get with this hairspray!
Shelley G.
I seldom buy strong hold hairsprays because I don't like looking like I have helmet head and the buildup is not something I care to deal with. I will use a strong hold hair spray when it is windy outside and that was just the very instance for me buying this hair spray originally. It takes very little to hold my hair in place for hours without feeling crunchy. It is workable and has an amazing scent that won't compete with perfume or cologne. I have the 11 oz bottle and I have had it for over 2 years and I am just now about halfway through with the product. Its an amazing value too. I got mine for 18.00 and I'm fine with that cost.
Essence H.
Nashville, TN
It's great when you are trying to hold your fly away hair together. I have had the bottle for about six months. It was a present from my mom. It's great on any type of hair! I recommend it anyone.
Eichelle R.
Doesn't leave hair feeling hard and no flakes!!! Love it! I would recommend this to anyone who hates that hard feeling. It hold so well love love love!!!!
Brittany C.
Norfolk, VA
Always been a fan ever since this came out . A little goes a long way bit it's easy to still brush through hair and get great hold all day
Dyana L.
HOUSTON, TX
Amazing hair spray,love the hold! Great for curls and updos! I'm always stocked and it smells great compare to other sprays.
Susan S.
Perfect hairspray for me & my husband to both use. Even though I use more of it it is still nice if he needs it.
Paula Leann H.
Wade, NC
Love this product. Highly recommend to others to purchase and use as directed. Works great, as advertised.
Dyana L.
HOUSTON, TX
How do you use this product?