BeautyHairHair ProductsPaul Mitchell
Spring Loaded Frizz-Fighting Shampoo

Paul Mitchell Spring Loaded Frizz-Fighting Shampoo

by Paul Mitchell

Curly hair often requires special care to look its best. The 100% color-safe Spring Loaded® Frizz-Fighting Shampoo from Paul Mitchell® works to gently cleanse curls and eliminate frizz while washing away dirt and oil. It also protects the hair cuticle where frizziness starts for a final result that is clean, soft and luxuriously beautiful.

How well does this work for frizz control and curl defining? Paul Mitchell Spring Loaded Frizz-Fighting Shampoo
Is this shampoo good for curly hair? Is it too drying?
What is the best dry shampoo that isn’t heavy and good for hair that gets oily fast?
Start your review of Paul Mitchell Spring Loaded Frizz-Fighting Shampoo!
Product Highlights
Smells great, and makes my hair feel clean, but a bit dry.in reviews
smell great and i love that it is sulfate free but i dont believe that it is very detangling and i feel as though it leaves the hair more dry.in reviews
I would highly recommend it to anyone with wavy or curly hair. in reviews
It smells great and my hair felt really clean!in reviews
I HIGHLY recommend for anyone with curly or wavy hair.in reviews
Tammy C.
Leland, MS
Paul Mitchell Spring Loaded Frizz-Fighting Shampoo uploaded by Tammy C.
I loved it really kept my hair from getting as frizzy. Humidity here is awful, and this product helps seal out the excess moisture
Brooklyn D.
I like this product to help manage my curls and help them look soft and not frizzy and dead
Brittany B.
Dayton, OH
In the summer when the humidity is super high my frizzy is uncontrollable this shampoo works perfectly on days that nothing else will work!! Highly recommend!!
connie B.
I will try anything to fight my frizz! I like this shampoo. Not sure if it helps with the frizz though. Made my hair soft and clean. Would buy again.
Imani M.
Wyandanch, NY
If you have hair that gets so tangled.. This is the product for you. My hair gets so knotted and once you use this product it takes all of the knots out
adelya W.
I love the way this product cleans my hair and leaves my curls feeling light and springy. It's smell isn't bad or good just simple.
Ashley H.
Linden
Purchased at: Walmart
It doesn’t strip all the oils out of my hair! Curly hair gets so frizzy from being dry! I love the smell too! Definitely recommended to others with naturally curly hair!!!
Stephanie W.
1,502 reviews
I received this shampoo in a hair subscription box and hated it. It left my hair feeling stripped of its natural oils and caused a tangled mess. It also has silicones in it which I do not use on my hair anymore. My husband used it and has very short hair but he disliked it, too.
Bonnie P.
Mayville, NY
I love this shampoo. It has a great smell and is wonderful for curly , wavy hair. The price is good and it really works great. I will definitely buy it again. All Paul Mitchell products are great and have such nice packaging.
Correna D.
Indianapolis, IN
Be like this I love the fact is the most recent version and the first place I have no clue who I was like that it would have a nice dream about the new one for you guys should have the right way too long and the first place I have no clue who I was a great way to go
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Tina F.
Denton, TX
il y a 6 mois
Mai B. il y a 3 mois
Work well and doesn’t leave your hair with that oily feeling after a few hours.