Paul Mitchell Spring Loaded Frizz-Fighting Conditioner uploaded by tiffany s.

BY PAUL MITCHELL

Buy now on ULTA
and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
powered by

Our Spring Loaded® Frizz-Fighting Conditioner helps to detangle tough hair and tame unruly frizz so you can flaunt those luscious curls with confidence. Infused with jojoba oil and natural plant extracts, this unique formula nourishes and defines strands so curls come out looking smoother, healthier and more defined.

WHAT IT DOES

Creamy rinse-out conditioner tackles tangles, de-frizzes and defines curls.

HOW IT WORKS

Replenishes moisture with jojoba oil and hydrating natural extracts.

ADDED BONUS

Leaves hair soft, smooth and frizz-free.

FEATURES

• Paraben Free
  • Gluten Free
  • Vegan
  • Color Safe

Autumn L.
Winter Garden, FL
Review for: Paul Mitchell Curls Spring Loaded Frizz Fighting Conditioner for Unisex, 24 Ounce more...
I really wanted to like the Paul Mitchell Curl Line. But I did not, it made my hair dry and crunchy and even though it said it was curl defining the shrinkage was terrible
Nykki C.
Charlotte, NC
Paul Mitchell Full Circle Leave-In Treatment
OMG! This product is a life-saver! It is silky smooth and has a fresh scent. It helps hydrate my kinky, curly hair as well as detangle. Its light-weight and non-tacky to touch.
Sierra B.
Fresno, CA
Having natural curly hair I LOVE THIS PRODUCT! Never dries out my hair, makes my curls bounce and doesn't cause frizz EVER! On of my personal favs from Paul Mitchell and I'll make sure to continue to purchase this product for me and everyone else!
Sonya K.
Bella Vista, CA
This is a very nice leave-in conditioning tool if you place a few drops between the palms of your hands and run them through your hair after. I am not a fan of Paul Mitchell's conditioning products, only because they do not seem to rehydrate as much as I personally need, and they don't have the really nice sent that some other products have along with their conditioning treatments.
Samantha M.
Woodbury , MN
I was basically raised on this stuff! I have really curly and thick hair, growing up with a hairstylist as a mom this was her favorite thing to have me use! And I love it still! Sometimes I will even leave a little bit in for extra softness and bounce on my curls!
Yinelis R.
Passaic, NJ
Hands down one of my faves! This line is awesome! The shampoo and conditioner are great for my curls! The gel works wonders on my hair and does NOT leave my hair crunchy at all! Definitely in my top 5 curly hair products!
Nicole C.
Nashville, TN
I absolutely love Paul Mitchell products! This conditioner is amazing! I love it! I use it on my daughters hair mostly. She has beautiful soft curls and this stuff works wonders on her hair! And it smells great as well! I highly recommend this and all Paul Mitchell products. There isn't one that I have tried and not liked! Which says a lot about the brand!
Jana L.
Exeter, NH
I love this product on hot and humid days! It helps maintain my curls and eliminates frizz, giving my hair a shine that lasts all day without weighing down my hair. It is effective and reasonably priced so I will definitely be purchasing it again and would recommend it to others with curly hair!
Meagan M.
Baton Rouge, LA
This conditioner is the epitome of giving your hair some love on all levels. My hair comes out in its best curls after using this conditioner, and it is not weighed down. The smell is great, and while the price may be a bit much, it is worth it for the compliments and health of m hair.
Vannessa T.
Salt Lake City
I actually love this hair care product because my ethnicity is Pacific Islander and I have extremely curly frizzy hair and when I'm in the sun it's just like extremely frizzy and kind of seems dry and my hair is pretty long so I have to constantly buy this product so that my hair can be somewhat presentable and healthier and it feels more radiant and rejuvenated and I actually like this product looking forward to receiving this product so I don't have to keep buying it
Jennifer A.
San Antonio , TX
I've been wanting to try this conditioner for a while, but the price tag has always stopped me from picking it up (I usually just use the Paul Mitchell Detangler.) But, my hair has been ridiculously frizzy and uncontrollable lately, is this conditioner worth the price?

back