Paul Mitchell Spray Wax uploaded by Elizabeth N.Paul Mitchell Spray Wax uploaded by Suelinn B.Paul Mitchell Spray Wax uploaded by Cassandra H.

BY PAUL MITCHELL #42 in Pomades & Waxes

Flexible Style To Help Protect Our Environment, This Formula Meets Stringent Voc Clean Air Standards For The U.S.A. We Care John Paul Mitchell Systems Does Not Conduct Or Endorse Animal Testing Made In The U.S.A. Guaranteed Only When Sold By A Professional Hairdresser, Otherwise It May Be Counterfeit, Old Or Tampered With. Additional Product Information: We Are Not Associated Or Affiliated With John Paul Mitchell Systems And Are Not A Licensed Retailer Of John Paul Mitchell Systems.&Nbsp; John Paul Mitchell Systems Guarantees This Product Only When Sold Through Authorized Retailers, And Cannot Guarantee The Authenticity Of Any Product Sold By An Unauthorized Retailer.&Nbsp; We Cannot Guarantee That This Product Is Covered By Any Manufacturer's Warranties Or Eligible For Any Manufacturer's Rebate.&Nbsp; If The Upc Codes Or Other Tracing Codes Are Missing From Any Product Container Of A John Paul Mitchell Systems Product, Please Retain Your Purchase Receipt To Assist In The Tracing Of That Product In The Unlikely Event It Is Defective. see more...

Buy on ULTA*
  • "And it smells really good " in 2 reviews
  • "This product smells really good and has a wonderful flexible hold as well as makes hair easy to manipulate." in 2 reviews
  • "will give hair great texture without weighing it down" in 1 review
  • "It can be used with straight hair to add texture!" in 1 review
  • "It's easy to use , smells great and doesn't weigh hair down." in 1 review
kelsey s.
Massillon, OH
The product itself is really good! Perfect for creating beach/messy hair that will stay. The applicator itself is a pain. It’s constantly getting clogged with product and because it’s thicker it’s not easy to unclog.
Krissy H.
Yuma, AZ
I HAVE TO USE THIS!! I use it when ever I am curling my hair or a clients hair. This doesn't give you crunchy hair spray hold but light bouncy moveable hold. I used it in one of my youtube videos...Check it out
Va-Shawn C.
san antonio, TX
As much as I did not want to say it, this pomade was a fantastic product. Yeah, it doesn’t smell too great. But that’s the only downside. This product is actually a damn good water-based pomade.
It has strength, some shine, and doesn’t dry up into a helmet. It will lock-in but not freeze up cement-style. On some days, you really don’t want to fuss with an oil-based…whether you’re lazy, it’s a windy day, or whatever. This product locked in my hair just enough to keep it looking good all day and night, yet not enough to make my hair rock hard.
This pomade is all good in my books — definitely a standard that should be in everyone’s cabinet.
Jessica K.
Talladega, AL
I used to use Spray Wax all the time while I was still in Cosmetology school and had shorter hair and I loved that it wasn't soo sticky like most texture sprays. At the time, I didn't care for a pomade and such because they felt heavy but this was enough to give a cute, edgy and piecey look to the hair. You don't have to use a lot of product and it's great even after the first day! I highly recommend rewetting your hair to work the product to get the wax working again.
Karen G.
Twentynin Plm, CA
I tried it for the first time today because I rarely style my hair, but it worked perfectly for my victory rolls. I was able to spray my hair first and then styling it. It was easy to control even after product was sprayed but once I pinned it down, it was not moving anywhere. I went to work with it and it was a breezy day and I got home like I just got done doing my hair.
Cassandra H.
I just discovered this and I absolutely love it! I would have never thought to try this on my hair but I'm so glad I did. It's way better than hairspray. Unlike hairspray it doesn't dry and then get frizzy again in some places. It holds that frizz down and the texture feels a lot better as well your not gonna worry that it will flake. Oh it smells great! Definitely done with hair spray when it comes to putting my hair up!
Becca H.
Duncanville, AL
One of my absolute favorite hair products! Having fine hair, it's hard to use a regular wax without feeling like it's breaking the hair and you work it in and also without being crunchy. I love that this is a spray and a dry wax. It gives my fine and soft hair texture that is also rework able without being super heavy! I use this almost every day!
lauren s.
- are you in the Dry Shampoo 4 Life club?
- post-shower but pre-oil slick, is your hair too slippery to do anything with?
- is your attitude towards daily hair maintenance “ain’t nobody got time for that”?

if your answer to any of the above is yes, you should buy this stuff.

it’s super light, but it gives you the grit you need to make your hair look like it’s not just a deflated balloon sitting on top of your head, especially if you’re a night-washer like me these days. seriously, it is so good. good enough that even my cheap self will spend money on it.
Jasmine P.
Rathdrum, ID
I am a personal fan of hair wax but I always hated having to scoop it out and work it through my hair because it was messy and usually ended up taking some of the definition and volume out of my style unless I was really careful. This made it a lot easier because I could spray it on and scrunch a bit for a perfect hold. This product smells really good and has a wonderful flexible hold as well as makes hair easy to manipulate. A+ Paul Mitchell
Courtney W.
Lake Charles, LA
Okay people let me just point out this one thing- if you don't have this product in your home or office already, you're doing it all wrong!?! The spray wax by Paul Mitchell is with me all the time!? Never leave without it, great for adding texture to flat, bored hair for an extra spice! Long of short you can bet this is going to do the trick!
Jasmine P.
Rathdrum, ID
Is this purchasable anywhere other than Walgreens? I live in a rural area and the closet Walgreens is 40 minutes away :'(
BeautyCaffeine *.
I have long hair but love adding beachy texture to it. Will this help create that texture? Is it heavy or greasy?
Beth F.
Hinsdale, NH
Is this good for taming the short hairs around your face?
Chelsie R.
Fort Worth, TX
Does it seems any harder to wash your hair with this hair wax? Like does it take any longer than normal and is it hard to get out.
Chelsie R.