Paul Mitchell Spray Wax
Top Questions See all 16 Q&A
- "And it smells really good " in 2 reviews
- "This product smells really good and has a wonderful flexible hold as well as makes hair easy to manipulate." in 2 reviews
- "will give hair great texture without weighing it down" in 1 review
- "It can be used with straight hair to add texture!" in 1 review
- "It's easy to use , smells great and doesn't weigh hair down." in 1 review
It has strength, some shine, and doesn’t dry up into a helmet. It will lock-in but not freeze up cement-style. On some days, you really don’t want to fuss with an oil-based…whether you’re lazy, it’s a windy day, or whatever. This product locked in my hair just enough to keep it looking good all day and night, yet not enough to make my hair rock hard.
This pomade is all good in my books — definitely a standard that should be in everyone’s cabinet.
- post-shower but pre-oil slick, is your hair too slippery to do anything with?
- is your attitude towards daily hair maintenance “ain’t nobody got time for that”?
if your answer to any of the above is yes, you should buy this stuff.
it’s super light, but it gives you the grit you need to make your hair look like it’s not just a deflated balloon sitting on top of your head, especially if you’re a night-washer like me these days. seriously, it is so good. good enough that even my cheap self will spend money on it.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos