BY PAUL MITCHELL

To achieve a flexible hair texture, Paul Mitchell® Spray Wax™ is the perfect styling product. Providing a bendable texture and smooth satin finish, the light aerosol mist is easy to apply to all hair types and lengths. The non-oily wax and sunflower seed oil create a gorgeous and professional-looking satin finish while flexible beeswax adds perfect pliability.

WHAT IT DOES

Creates bendable texture and delivers a satin finish.

HOW IT WORKS

Non-oily wax and sunflower seed oil create a satin finish; flexible beeswax adds pliability.

ADDED BONUS

Light aerosol mist is easy to apply to all hair types and lengths.

FEATURES

• Paraben Free
  • Gluten Free
  • Vegan
  • Color Safe

• "And it smells really good " in 2 reviews
  • "This product smells really good and has a wonderful flexible hold as well as makes hair easy to manipulate." in 2 reviews
  • "will give hair great texture without weighing it down" in 1 review
  • "It can be used with straight hair to add texture!" in 1 review
  • "It's easy to use , smells great and doesn't weigh hair down." in 1 review
Carla R.
Dayton, OH
This is a great option for any length of hair, for anyone who wants to add volume and texture to hair. Shake, spray and adjust. It dries pretty quickly, has a medium hold and can give that messy, tousled look to the hair. I do have other faves, but this one is effective.
kelsey s.
Massillon, OH
The product itself is really good! Perfect for creating beach/messy hair that will stay. The applicator itself is a pain. It’s constantly getting clogged with product and because it’s thicker it’s not easy to unclog.
Heather W.
Berwick , LA
I love this product but the spray nozzle always gets clogged. I won’t buy again for that reason alone. Yes it works well but I can’t use it for the reasons I just stated.
Lori B.
Opelousas, LA
I tried this product years ago. Works well to give curls some texture and hold. Smells good like all PM products do! I have fine straight hair so this is perfect
Jessica K.
Talladega, AL
I used to use Spray Wax all the time while I was still in Cosmetology school and had shorter hair and I loved that it wasn't soo sticky like most texture sprays. At the time, I didn't care for a pomade and such because they felt heavy but this was enough to give a cute, edgy and piecey look to the hair. You don't have to use a lot of product and it's great even after the first day! I highly recommend rewetting your hair to work the product to get the wax working again.
Karen R.
Twentynin Plm, CA
I tried it for the first time today because I rarely style my hair, but it worked perfectly for my victory rolls. I was able to spray my hair first and then styling it. It was easy to control even after product was sprayed but once I pinned it down, it was not moving anywhere. I went to work with it and it was a breezy day and I got home like I just got done doing my hair.
Shelby C.
Azusa, CA
THIS! Is! Incredible! This keeps my side swept bangs in place and absolutely unmoveable while still staying soft! This product is a wonderful thing, but don’t use too much or you will be a waxy, oily mess!
Cassandra H.
I just discovered this and I absolutely love it! I would have never thought to try this on my hair but I'm so glad I did. It's way better than hairspray. Unlike hairspray it doesn't dry and then get frizzy again in some places. It holds that frizz down and the texture feels a lot better as well your not gonna worry that it will flake. Oh it smells great! Definitely done with hair spray when it comes to putting my hair up!
Becca H.
Duncanville, AL
One of my absolute favorite hair products! Having fine hair, it's hard to use a regular wax without feeling like it's breaking the hair and you work it in and also without being crunchy. I love that this is a spray and a dry wax. It gives my fine and soft hair texture that is also rework able without being super heavy! I use this almost every day!
lauren s.
- are you in the Dry Shampoo 4 Life club?
- post-shower but pre-oil slick, is your hair too slippery to do anything with?
- is your attitude towards daily hair maintenance “ain’t nobody got time for that”?

if your answer to any of the above is yes, you should buy this stuff.

it’s super light, but it gives you the grit you need to make your hair look like it’s not just a deflated balloon sitting on top of your head, especially if you’re a night-washer like me these days. seriously, it is so good. good enough that even my cheap self will spend money on it.
Jasmine P.
Rathdrum, ID
Is this purchasable anywhere other than Walgreens? I live in a rural area and the closet Walgreens is 40 minutes away :'(
BeautyCaffeine *.
I have long hair but love adding beachy texture to it. Will this help create that texture? Is it heavy or greasy?
Chelsie R.
Fort Worth, TX
Does it seems any harder to wash your hair with this hair wax? Like does it take any longer than normal and is it hard to get out.
Beth F.
Hinsdale, NH
Is this good for taming the short hairs around your face?
Chelsie R.